Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,200    Replies: 4
"Oct 25th @ Lizard Lounge2424 Swiss Ave. /// Dallas, Texas /// 214.826.4768Doors open 7 pm - 4 am /// 18 & Up with ID Advance tickets : $20 / $25 / $30 Door tickets : $35Link for eve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,219    Replies: 20
"Was Chatting Earlier With Tim (a.k.a. Ogre) and he was wanting to do something on Bonfire night. Seeing as i have the discision making skills of something that has no brain, and Ogre l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 48,192    Replies: 290
"Due to popular demand, we are proud to present.... UberOz3Yes! That fabulous long weekend of skillz injektion, creative SHAZZAM and and more !!! Here's the word:DatesThurs 28th-Sun 31s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,817    Replies: 21
"Nick Woolsey of Play Poi is coming to the U.K For those of you who do not know Nick, he is one of the most experienced poi teachers around, and has travelled all over the world teaching..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,333    Replies: 1
"I want to know if anyone from Maine, the most north east, hickish state of them all, has any other people that do poi, I would love to hook up with some people and work on our stuff.---..."
Views: 1,394    Replies: 0
"Late notice I know!Kaoticka have teamed up with the imbolc club swingers and tonight will be doing 3 showings of our full new 20-minute fireshow between 6:00 and 7:30 in Greenhead park,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,723    Replies: 3
"Hey, I was wondering if there were any poi spinners around Brussels, or if there were any going to Werchter next week, because it would be great to meet up at some point. My mate and I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,033    Replies: 4
"I'm organising this years Bonfire Night in Victoria Park. I've added a risk assessment and looks like will have permission for some fire spinning. If you are interested in joining the f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,216    Replies: 9
"My housemate Cel is worried.you were ment to be in christchurch on tuesday.anyone knows anything?where is petey?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,288    Replies: 7
"Does this still happen somewhere?if so can someone let me know when and where, all the oxford juggling topics seem old, and im thinking of making a weaselly comeback but i live in oxfor..."
Views: 1,174    Replies: 0
"Dear street artists, artistics, jugglers,... acrobats !There`s a workshop by TIKA in SHAKE - das Zelt am Ostbahnhof IN BERLIN from oct 27 - 31For those who have more time ... More Info ..."
Views: 2,411    Replies: 0
"The Not Quite Pittsburgh Juggling Festival is only two weeks away!Friday, Nov. 7, 2008 – 6 to 10 p.m., open juggling in the gym.Saturday, Nov. 8, 2008 - 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., open jug..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,484    Replies: 12
"Hey everyone, it's getting close to that time of year again: Sheffield's PitP Birthday is nearly upon us and i need a bit of feedback from the wider community about dates and numbers fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,009    Replies: 25
" Rainbow Serpent Festival This is one of Australia's best outdoor psytrance-focussed annual events.. Located 2.5 hrs from Melbourne, this party spans 3 days of natural beauty, amaz..."
Views: 1,224    Replies: 0
"Does anyone know if the Margate spinning group is still running on Thursday evenings? They have a myspace site but haven't updated in a year."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,325    Replies: 56
"HI All,I'm trying to get a fire meet organised for Saturday 18th September at around 20:30 on Plymouth Hoe.We are looking to get as many people as possible there and get as much down on..."
Views: 1,406    Replies: 0
"Hey guys,The band I play in, Afo Afo, are playing in the Turk's Head every Wednesday night from 9:30.Details can be found over here over here...It's be great to see any of ye there..."
Views: 1,931    Replies: 0
"Hey you all, I know its a ´lil´ late but here I am to tell you Next week, starting Oct. 23rd, will be the fourth International Circus Convention at Xilitla, San Luis Potosi, Mexico. I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 32,106    Replies: 136
"September 13-21 '08More info here:http://www.bristoljuggcon.datacomms.net/Couldn't see a thread for this years so I've started one I've just booked my holiday "
Views: 3,573    Replies: 0
"The amazing Nick Woolsey (from Playpoi.com and the DVD "The Scales of Poi") is coming to London to teach a series of poi spinning workshopsFor those of you who do not know Ni..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,978    Replies: 33
"hey guys, si here from sheffield here.. in matt and lolli's busyness and due to the problems with poiinthpark.net at the mo we havent really managed to ascertain when to hold pip this m..."
Views: 1,482    Replies: 0
"Just thought I would make a quick post about the Durham juggling Convention happening this weekend (18th/19th October).http://www.durhamjugglingconvention.co.ukStarts at 10am Saturday, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,548    Replies: 35
" Clonakilty juggling Convention is back again this year! 26th-28th SeptemberI'm already excited! we've had confirmations that Ed "LTC" Adams (Poppingliquidcontactypoimanipulatorfantast..."
Views: 1,558    Replies: 0
"Hello, friends!!! We are going to organize a small international fire-festival (1...2 days). there will be the guests from Lithuania and Ukraine. The date of event is depends of You and..."
Views: 3,507    Replies: 0
"In Canberra? looking for something to do on sat? want to support cancer charities? This is gonna be a great show lots of bands and cool stuff but more relevantly we are doing a side sho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,403    Replies: 5
"Live Music and events in Victoria Park, Saturday 6th Septemnerhttp://www.vpag.org.uk/news.htm#fun * Circomedia workshops * Hyperloop hoops workshop * Puppet Show - Puppetual ..."
Views: 1,454    Replies: 0
" "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,017    Replies: 2
"The Not Quite Pittsburgh Juggling Festival will be Nov. 7 and 8 in Sewickley, Pennsylvania (USA), a charming suburb of Pittsburgh with lots of interesting restaurants and shops.Check ou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,768    Replies: 18
"Yup, it's happening. Saturday 4th October. All the usual stuff in all the usual places at the usual times. If you don't know what those are by now then shame on you!! (Or, just watch th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,264    Replies: 2
"Amazingly - Psycle is on til 5am this month!!! come prepared, this is going to be mammoth...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,554    Replies: 6
"Hey!Does anyone know if the sunday evening meetings in the Retiro-Park in Madrid still exist and if yes, can you tell me when and where exactly?Thx!Angi"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,763    Replies: 13
"Hello. If anyone is interested Face of Melinda and I are going to have a spinning meet in Dundee.It'll be at 6pm and for location we are either having it under the Tay Bridge at the bac..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,038    Replies: 4
"Hey there, I know it's soon, but I figured I'd throw it up here for the hell of it.This weekend, October 4th and 5th, there's a juggling fest in Philadelphia PA.You can get some info at..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,605    Replies: 24
"Hi guys on Friday there is a meet in gloucester park for all the spinners and juggles and well everyone basicly... Starts at 7 i will be there a little earlyer as usual so if anyone wan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,376    Replies: 5
" Written by DATE: 26-28th September 2008LOCATION: Nr Durham / NewcastleCOST: Early bird Tickets available at £30 from the websitewww.thimbleberry.co.ukINFO: See Website above, joi..."
Views: 884    Replies: 0
"I know its quite last minutes but is there anyone going to the great lakes decomp? If you are you should find the chicago fire tribe camp."
Last Reply by
Views: 30,813    Replies: 100
"Hi Everyone!Following on from the success (and giggles) of the regular Manc meets, I have taken it upon myself to get together the spinners of Chester in a meet-up with a view to making..."
Views: 1,914    Replies: 0
"Hi Guys!Anybody interested to go there?I will be there from 1. to 17. oct.Be seeing you Fab* Trans Yapit 1st international culture weeksat the gas works in Kadiköy30. September until..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,608    Replies: 14
"1st Prize $1000.00 @ Threeworlds2nd Prize $500.00 @ Threeworlds3rd Prize $250.00 @ ThreeworldsOur annual Fire Twirling Competition is onSaturday 20th September @ 6pmCurrumbin Parkland, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,697    Replies: 2
" Hi there peoples a short time ago saw some people spinning in civic at the chess pit and i read someting about it hear. i was wondering if this still goes on and what would one hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,255    Replies: 14
" hi!from sept 13 the weekly fire spinning meet in wellington (nz - not the other one thats in the motherland (dunc)) are moving from aro park to frank kitts park.frank kitts park is on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,388    Replies: 8
"FireWorks Dance Company is looking for a few good pyro men and/or women for some upcoming Sydney gigs. If youre insured, professional, versatile, well costumed and well experienced plea..."
Views: 1,755    Replies: 0
"Amazing little festival in Norfolk, The Antic Banquet, is happening this weekend.Around 500 people, lots of amazing music and antics - Beardyman is headlining. On the Sunday there's a m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,021    Replies: 1
"Hey guys how's it going. I'm planning a campout gathering at nelson's ledges on the 28th and 29th of september. I have three ppl so far including myself. It's an awesome campground and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,893    Replies: 7
"this is for the dutch firetwirlers zijn er nog nederlanders die firetwirlen of ben ik helemaal de enige hier in dit kleine landje? laat even wat van je horen en mischien kunnen we wel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,208    Replies: 50
"Hi thereI'm psyching myself up for the infamous Burningman. Any tips for first timers???? Anyone going from the San Diego/ LA area???"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,526    Replies: 13
"LA MACHINE Liverpool 5,6,7 September 2008 Its finally out there!I can finally talk about it!You can all finally see it!Details will be on LaMachine.co.uk later today.There's pictures of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,877    Replies: 8
"Hi there, Myself and 2 friends run a small record label that is shooting a video this saturday near Brick Lane East London. The track is a mad soca track featuring grime mcs badness and..."
Views: 2,381    Replies: 0
"POI IS A GREAT WAY TO STAY FIT, MEET NEW PEOPLE AND HAVE FUN. (starting at the Highwayman Youth Centre)Poi Beginners - 8 Week CourseContact TEl: 01903203343 or mobile : 07900063767re..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,402    Replies: 12
"hi guys thought this would be a good place to get ideas.Me and a friend are oragnising a weekend fest for next year in south wales.... Music, workshops, shows etc. This year is only a s..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter