Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 164,279    Replies: 568
"Welcome the the 2008 Common Ground Thread!***SOLD OUT***DO NOT TRANSFER ANY MONEY INTO OUR ACCOUNT USING DETAILS SOURCED FROM PEOPLE OTHER THAN US and think that that somehow qualifies ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,816    Replies: 4
" Written by: Hun you're more than welcome but as you're coming so far it's only fair to warn you the meet isn't that big at the best of times and it seems this one will be smaller than ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,243    Replies: 4
"Free 5 day party in a mountain location S.France.Alternatively powered as much as possible - pedal powered generators,solar and wind powered.Run on a sustainable basis . . compost toile..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,318    Replies: 3
"2nd annual outdoor event held by The Audio Addiction. In mid-South Dakota. More Info. If you have facebook... Event Group. Slots for DJing are also available if you are interested. Hope..."
Views: 1,957    Replies: 0
"Greetings AllI have a 3 Month Summer tour starting middle of May - check out dates and places on my FaceBook page Rob FireNix Would be great to see you there I always like to meet th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,252    Replies: 23
"Hi,For those that aren't aware the Clapham Common meets were a monthly meet up....on the common, kind of says it all really.Well they were some of the best meets for me, and it seems no..."
Views: 1,651    Replies: 0
"Hi there, friends of jugglery ! Here comes our third convention of " La Jongle Precise" in Precy sur Oise. After all those positives feedbacks you gave us since the first conv..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,161    Replies: 1
"hey im new to this site, and sorta fire toys.so does anyone know of any gatherings or meets or anything on the sunshine coast QLDother then moololaba on a wednesday night.thanks "
Views: 1,285    Replies: 0
"So renegades are off for the season. Aww. But that doesn't mean your Tuesday evenings need be spent at home watching CSI. No siree! For those of us who still need that extra kerosene sh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,137    Replies: 3
"Hi, I've a friend who's going to be settling down somewhere in the Blue Mountains in Australia. I'm not too sure where it is myself (or how big it is - probably huge ) but if anyone li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,319    Replies: 14
"Oh hello... Remember last year, The Ministry gave the workshop of the contact juggling year in February? Maybe you were there, and had an amazing time, learning so much information in ..."
Views: 3,743    Replies: 0
"Hello fellow spinners,the posting is a tad late, since it is also posted in the mysterious 'I am looking for dutch spinners' thread, but:There is a meeting coming up this sunday, 19th o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,061    Replies: 4
"If you're out there, congrats on the Earth Hour show, it was stellar!-Sas"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,196    Replies: 10
"SpunOut 2009 When?April 10th to 13th, 2009, Easter Long WeekendWhere? Chidlow, 45min from Perth CBDWhat?SpunOut is the Perth Fire Group's annual fire and circus workshop weekend.The..."
Last Reply by
Views: 66,787    Replies: 325
"Next Mini Meet will be in Platt Fields in front of the gallery as usual on Saturday 3rd Feb.Meeting time yet to be decided.See you all there :-D"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,506    Replies: 5
"We are pleased to announce the second Lestival!On the 13th June we will once again be meeting at our fabulous venue of Brockington College in Leicester for a day of fun and games with a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,186    Replies: 1
"Thank you all so much for attending the birthday if you made it! That really was a night to, erm, possibly remember! but seriously, thank you all :-)For our next night, we are very prou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,451    Replies: 18
"Trying to find a meeting in Leicester but no joy as yet. Recently started poi and want to keep it going!!!Anyone interested in starting a meeting? mattyb2002@hotmail.com "
Views: 6,258    Replies: 0
"Mondays @ 6.30 - 8pm13 April - 11 May 2009Irene Warehouse5 Pitt St, Brunswick (upstairs)Cost - $85&lbr;img:left&rbr;http://puzzledust.weebly.com&lbr;/img&rbr; (Contact me for casual att..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,074    Replies: 5
"hey guys just letting you know im trying to get people together on the 4th of april for a meet upWhere: bondi beachWhen: 4th of aprilTime: 7:30pmExact location: look for the fire or glo..."
Views: 2,075    Replies: 0
"Circus gathering, April 18th @Chappelfield Gardens, Nch. Rhythm & Balls Juggling club will be joining us and some others who are visiting Norwich at this time; due to non refundable..."
Last Reply by
Views: 19,107    Replies: 139
"Quote: The Beltane Fire Festival is held every year during the night of 30th April on Calton Hill in Edinburgh. An audience of around 15 thousand people come to share the two hour proce..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,586    Replies: 2
"Hi I am currently setting up a new Polish club night in Bar Risa Southampton. It will be a busy event with lots of nice people (not just polish). The music will be varied ranging from c..."
Views: 1,936    Replies: 0
"Will anyone be attending DEMF 2009 May 23-25th? I'm looking forward to this.More information:www.demf.com"
Views: 1,230    Replies: 0
"Anyone going to any of the multitude of actions taking place in London over the next few days?http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2009/03/424939.htmlI'm still on crutches so wont be marching..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,410    Replies: 40
"Pre-Final update before the convention:Indian Juggling ConventionThe website has not been updated yet, so pls find the following info:Location: Mandrem Beach @ Goasis/ Sunset Resort, ne..."
Views: 3,992    Replies: 0
"Fire Twirling with Staffwith Alice from Puzzle Dust Circus4 week Staff CourseWednesdays 8-9.30pm1,8,15,22 April 2009Cost - $70This course covers a variety of styles and techniques of ..."
Views: 2,255    Replies: 0
"I remember from another spinner that there is a burning festival in Detroit each year around September time.Being in southern Ontario, it is probably the closest festival's to me. The g..."
Views: 2,000    Replies: 0
"I am looking for people who live in or near Slangspruit, Pietermaritzburg, or Durban, in South Africa....around that area, who would be interested in joining me, my partner and his fami..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,179    Replies: 1
"Hey hey*I don't know if this is the right subforum to put this message, since it ain't a festival that is already organized, but I'm just wondering wether or not there would be enough c..."
Views: 1,282    Replies: 0
"Hello, dear Friends! First of all, sorry for my scrappy English... 8)I am a leader of spelling fire-theatre troupe. At the end of April (27...30) we all are going to visit Prague and to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,283    Replies: 2
"Ok, having recently met no less than 5 people in the region who had experience with fire toys and had no idea there was even a Firedancing and Drumming Association in the city I'll just..."
Views: 2,936    Replies: 0
"Victoria Juggling Festival 2009April 3-5, 2009www.vjf2009.comEntrance to festival: FREE!( Saturday Night Public show $15) UVic Juggling club is putting on its 4th nearly annual festival..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,871    Replies: 5
"We are proud to announce that a venue has been confirmed for BJC 2009. It will take place at the Hewett School in Norwich, starting on Wednesday 19th August and finishing Sunday 23rd T..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,154    Replies: 5
"Three months in the tropics is over and now I'm back in Perth looking for fire friends. I got a job in Freo so I'm looking for somewhere to live there. Anyone know about the cop attitud..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,665    Replies: 14
"Hi allMany years ago, my girlfriend and I saw lots of Poi performers when we were in Thailand and we always said 'We want that at our Wedding if we get married!!'.Anyway, fast forward a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,674    Replies: 4
"Hello everyone,This year the Dutch Juggling Convention will be held in Houten (near Utrecht), 21 - 24 May. Ofcourse it's going to be 4 fantastic days of practicing, relaxing, partying a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,114    Replies: 5
"Urgent! 2 Circus People Needed for Sub-Continental Adventure of a Lifetime.It could be YOU! We, Performers Without Borders, are looking for two people to complete our team for an upcomi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,551    Replies: 29
" Every Tuesday from 8pm till 10.30pm Chimaera will be hosting a spin jam session at The Island (BS1 2PY) in Bristol city centre.This will be a chance to spin, juggle, play, learn new mo..."
Views: 1,458    Replies: 0
"Camp Fire; A Midwestern regional fire arts gathering.What:A unique opportunity for the midwest fire community to come together. There will be 3 days of skill classes, demonstrations, pr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,564    Replies: 1
"Over the past 5 years, hundreds of people have given up their time, effort and hard earned cash to make Psycle what it is - So id just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,784    Replies: 2
"The New Zealand Juggling is a four-day event featuring workshops, shows, exhibitions, and parties. Join up with more than 150 other jugglers and new-jugglers from around New Zealand and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,444    Replies: 3
"lo all. last time it was queensland, this time its sydney, i was wondering if anyone could tell be times an places for circus meets in central sydney. last time i was there i saw some ..."
Views: 1,631    Replies: 0
"I am holding a Charity Easter in Malvern, Worcesterhire, UK on the 28th of March in memory of my Nan. There will be a three course meal and live Jazz band.All profits will be going to ..."
Views: 1,866    Replies: 0
"I am holding a Charity Easter BaLL in Malvern, Worcestershire on the 28th March in memory of my Nan. All profits of the ball will be going to Macmillian Cancer support.I currently have..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,201    Replies: 39
"Hi All,Just letting you all know about the 4th Nottingham One Day convention - NAJC4:"Oh Nuts! Nott Another Juggling Convention"when: from 11am until 1am'ish on 7th March 200..."
Views: 1,398    Replies: 0
"What I'm going to do is host a few intro classes, as a few people actually seem to be interested around here, from seeing me do it all over the places in school, aka. At lunch, before/a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,504    Replies: 22
"I'm helping organise the Bath UpChuck juggling convention which will be on the 28th of february next year so I thought I would let all you lovely people know and tell you to come along ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,475    Replies: 5
"Hi allI am an Events Management student at Manchester Met Uni. As an assignment we are putting on a charity event in aid of Marie Curie. Our theme is the Weird and the Wonderful, we are..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,449    Replies: 1
"Hello good people from the world,The winter is out and it's time to start fire gathering in here. If any of you on the way to Israel or was thinking but wasn't sure, I would love to see..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter