Forums > Advanced Poi Moves

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 14,902    Replies: 40
"Hello Multi beat airwraps...It is said they are known to certain persons on this board but they choose to remain silent about their forbidden knowledge, so as to avoid The Tanglish Inqu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 48,862    Replies: 108
"The other day I was spinning '3bt butterfly weave' AKA 'Split-time double thread-the-needle' and I suddenly realised that the true name of this move isPlural Zee AlphaAbsolutely no idea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 70,218    Replies: 110
"so i hang around loads in poi moves but have never really contributed anything more than variations and clarifications.my intention was always to share ideas through video but i have ne..."
Last Reply by
Views: 18,564    Replies: 42
"the coleman said: quote: you want the crazy shit go ask arashi about trinity... and, me being a seeker of crazy shit, am asking, please? Tom. "
Last Reply by
Views: 22,459    Replies: 38
"After much consultations with the gods of POI, it has been discovered the word 'poi' is correctly pronounced with a silent 'i'. hence the correct pronunciation is much closer to 'po(h)..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,953    Replies: 21
"Been a while. And I figured people my want something new to play with. So this one is not a move, really its a fundamental way of (not)spinning to play with.Not difficult, more in the c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 17,520    Replies: 41
"Well, I've been meaning to get a definitive thru-wrap thread started. I know I had some questions about them a while back and I've been playing with them for the last few weeks and Dom..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,574    Replies: 11
"For a few months now, I have been working on trying to create a new series of trick... They involve not using your hands. Your hands are thereby replaced by your mouth. I have gotten ..."
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter