Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,375    Replies: 4
"Just moved back to Adelaide and keen to get back into all things firey(after the fire bans are over, of course!). Is Friday night under the bridge still happening these days? Thanks!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,362    Replies: 5
"Hey, MAXX just updated updated the Pittsburgh thread, so I thought I'd follow suit and add one for my side of the state. I'm the ringleader of our little practice group; most of us do p..."
Views: 1,055    Replies: 0
"finally i'm in the west coast and im in oxnard... anyone spinning in this area?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,877    Replies: 2
"Just seeing if there are some fire spinners out there in maine that would want to spin fire soon. the weather is better, and i have a new set i want to burn up"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,548    Replies: 1
"I'm heading up to Manhattan for a few days and was wondering if any one wanted to meet up in or around the city."
Views: 987    Replies: 0
"Looking for a poi teacher in Fort Worth, have dance background.Please pm if interested.Thanks, K."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,033    Replies: 18
"ok SO!im leaving this friday and this is the basic itinerary:Jan 27 - RomeFeb 18 - Lugano & LucerneMar 1 - berlinMar 4 - IrelandMar 31 - manchesterApr 7 - BJC !!!!!!!!!!!!!Apr 11..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,411    Replies: 1
"Ello. My name's WaK. Any spinners from or near Northern Colorado?? Preferably Greeley, Fort Collins, Loveland, Johnstown, and Milliken?? I'm looking for people to spin with...I spin soc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,077    Replies: 3
"Hi guys,Wondering if there is anyone in the Aberdeen area that would be willing to offer lessons in poi? I'm not very good at all but I'm not a complete beginner and can produce most o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,609    Replies: 2
"anyone in wyoming spin poi? we have a group of 4 fire spinners in cheyenne and we are looking for more spinners in our area"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,630    Replies: 1
"Ok- so i have looked around and all the posts seem to be really old, so i was hoping someone can point me in thei direction of where i can find out more on learning Poi in Edinburgh. I ..."
Views: 1,117    Replies: 0
"Hey I am originally from Derby, but lived in London for a while. I don't have lots of free time, but would like to meet up for fire spinning and summer spinning when the weather gets b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,453    Replies: 5
"Hey All,A couple of years back i remember an active poi group used to spin on thursday nights near the river in guildford. Does anyone know if this still happens?CheersMike. "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,408    Replies: 21
"I'm currently saving up for a big trip around Europe for the summer.I'm planning on visiting these countries (and festivals), and possibly doing a few workshops wherever I can find a ve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,860    Replies: 2
"Hello!Are there any spinners in the Stoke/Staffordshire/South Cheshire area? Anyone know of any regular meet-ups or groups?Thanks!HooperActive"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,430    Replies: 8
" Yo anyone in or around the glasgow area, preferably more to the north side, but happy to meet up with anyone.17 years old, new to poi and looking for someone who can show me a couple o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,706    Replies: 2
"Hey, I've been living in Riondel (tiny little town just outside of Nelson) and I've yet to meet any other spinners... I mostly spin staff but I do dabble in the art of glow-poi.Anyone a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,086    Replies: 2
"This summer my buddy and I are traveling west through the US. Ok, so we're just going two states over.We are leaving June 24th.Anyone between Minneapolis, MN and Bozeman, MT who would l..."
Views: 1,174    Replies: 0
"Helloooo I just recently moved to Cary NC from Arizona Im trying to find some people to spin with If there is any spinners around (Cary, Raleigh, Chapel Hill) area dont be shy and hi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,676    Replies: 3
"Hey All!I will be going to Matsudo, Japan with Scouts from the 25th of July through to the 5th of August. While half of that will be spent at camp, the other half will be with host fami..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,656    Replies: 4
"Hello fellow spinners,does anyone know of any juggling conventions/workshops/events or any 'get together" where I could hook up and learn new stuff with fellow spinners going to ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,373    Replies: 5
"Hi everyone! I have just settled in Byron Bay, I know there is a spinning scene here but just wondering if there are any regular meets happening. I have heard of a few things about but ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,514    Replies: 2
"Hey yall!Haha, no. I'm not from Scotland. I'll be moving there in September. To Edinburgh, specifically. I'm looking for anyone else out there who does poi/fire spinning to see if I can..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,287    Replies: 4
"Hey, I'm michael, I spin poi and staff at the moment, I'm looking for people to spin with.Can teach, keen to learn."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,924    Replies: 1
"Hey there, my husband and I recently moved to chicago (technically oak park) and we're looking for any spinners who'd want to get together. Anyone in the area willing to teach us some ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,538    Replies: 8
"Hey guys! Not been on here for a while....but its good to be back!My boyfriend and I are gonna be heading out to australia around the end of march beginning of april, and will be travel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,490    Replies: 3
"Hey! I've just moved to Norwich; if you fancy a burn or a chill out in the park then get in touch. CheersSquatter"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,304    Replies: 5
"Dear fellow spinners,im gonna be in Thailand for the next few months and really need to learn some new moves, I am stuck in old school land! Help!Does anybody know where and with who I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,602    Replies: 3
"Hey is there anyone from the Brownwood, San Angelo, Abilene area in Texas? Willing to learn anything and everything!"
Views: 1,659    Replies: 0
"During my travels over the past couple of years time and time again I have come accross groups of jugglers who meet on a regular basis for general practice and just to meet up with like..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,815    Replies: 3
"Hey All my names Dan i just joined this wicked website. Im an Australian living in Aachen Germany. i haven't yet seen any other spinners in the Area. So if your near by and you want to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,407    Replies: 3
"Hallo!I was wondering if there are people from Bremen, Germany active on this board?i spin most of the time alone of with my room mate, and now we met another guy who spins aswel but it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,399    Replies: 1
"Hey guys I'm heading to Thailand from KL in the next couple of days where I will be studying to get my yoga teaching certs. As I will be on Ko Phangan I wanted to go to a few parties t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,126    Replies: 2
"Jugglers Backpacker Dragon Wellcome Home in Germany. .&lbr;/b&rbr;&lbr;b&rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,526    Replies: 16
"Hi Everyone,If there are people living in Holland nearby Rotterdam; let me know!!I think it would be great to get together and practise.I've just started with poi, on my onw. Am curious..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,125    Replies: 10
"Hey all! I'm new to Poi but thorougly loving every minute of it! I live in Oklahoma. If there's anybody living in this state, in Arkansas, Kansas, Texas or Missouri, give me a shout!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,408    Replies: 9
"Everyone in the Detroit area list themselves here, I'm in Trenton and would eventually like to meet some other spinners, preferrably when the weather gets warm. "
Views: 2,943    Replies: 0
"I´m Janika from Finland. I live in Japan. I´m fire artist and juggling event organiser.I´m coming to Australia for three weeks.I´m coming to Melbourne on 7th of Jan.2010. I will go ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,376    Replies: 4
"Hello all! It's a forum of the fire performers from the CIS (Ukraine, Russia, Belorussia). I think the guys will be happy to see you))) Fire Forum"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,917    Replies: 1
"Hello everyone. Im new to the forum but was interested in meeting up with spinners, hoopers or anyone for that matter who enjoys having fun. I will be attending a school trip to Paris b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,883    Replies: 3
"Hello all. I'm a newbie spinner in the SouthWest Michigan Area, closer to Chicago than Detroit. Are there any other spinners in this area looking for someone to spin with?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,381    Replies: 1
"Hi all, Mr_JEdLy is going to Shanghai on a study tour and has a few days either side of his trip to meet up with Spinners... Are you in Shanghai?Jed would love to meet you!"
Views: 1,196    Replies: 0
"So I'm kind of a noob in Colchester, CT. I'm looking for just anyone that would be interested in getting together and maybe practicing poi/fan together. I have some ribbon poi, and on..."
Views: 2,252    Replies: 0
"Hi there, i'm searching for Poi Jugglers in Tournai or near it...Anyone over here?----------------------------------Salut, je cherche des jongleurs de Bolas sur Tournai ou tout pres...D..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,759    Replies: 4
"Anyone out there spinning in Brisbane keen to get together for fire and glow jams? Practicing double staff mostly, keen to learn about whatever else i can get my hands on. Learning some..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,370    Replies: 1
"Hi There,Currently I am attending Tennessee Tech University in Cookeville, TN. I am trying to find Poi Spinners who go to Tech or are Nearby. I am really interested in getting some kind..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,038    Replies: 2
"Hi,I´m in Havana where I will be staying for a further four to five weeks before travelling around the island. I was wondering if anyone knows/ knows of / is a spinnner/juggler in Hava..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,630    Replies: 6
"I just moved from Canada over to Canvey Island & am wondering if there are any folks in the area who'd like to meet up for a spin. I've been playing with poi for a bit, though I'm ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,125    Replies: 1
"Hi there,im based down in bournemouth on the south coast and was wondering if anyone can tell me if there are any poi clubs in the area. I really want to develope my limitted skills. An..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,062    Replies: 1
"Hey I'm at winchester univercity on the new street arts course and would like to know when and where any close by juggling club or fire meets might be ?"
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter