Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,792    Replies: 4
"Hey everyone!I am moving to London in September for studies and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any upcoming street show there,juggling,theatre and stuff.Please let me know ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,491    Replies: 42
"Hi folks, I'm setting off on six months of travels in August. starting in California USA, skipping through the far east and ending up in New Zealand/ possibly Australia. I'm looking fo..."
Views: 1,980    Replies: 1
"Well I already made a topic but I cant seem to find it now. Only thing I find is stuff from 05. This forum stuff confuses the hell out of me. I prefer to spend my time spinning. But hey..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,684    Replies: 6
"I didn't see a recent post for the Denver, CO area. So here's a new one. ;-)I've been spinning poi for several years, contact staff for the equivalent of a couple of months (and not ver..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,539    Replies: 2
"Greetings all! Myself and a couple of friends are trying to start a group in the Devizes / Swindon area. Are there any already established that we could join instead? Or are there th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,512    Replies: 1
"Hello, how do? Im not new 2 spinning fairly advance. Im from coventry, can do brum and warickshire. Desprate for a burn with some new people."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,240    Replies: 1
"I am Daniel A.K.A. "WhiteNyte" A.K.A. Forum Administrator for KC Drum and DanceFor several months before creating the new forum KC Drum and Dance, I had been trying to learn ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,133    Replies: 3
"Greets from the heart of the US. Looking for some poi and fire arts enthusiasts here in Wichita. I can be reached at Renfried@gmail.com"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,099    Replies: 9
"i'm going to be venturing across the pond pretty soon, i'm of course going to philadelphia PA, sinking springs to be exact, i'm willing to travel to meet object manipulators/lovely peop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 993    Replies: 1
"Any spinners around watertown new york want to collaborate?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,697    Replies: 4
"Anyone know of any fire spinners in milwaukee? been spinning for aboot a year and looking for some other cats to collaborate with "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,831    Replies: 4
"So I've just confirmed travel dates to Thailand for September 7th thru November 2nd. I'm hoping to meet up with as many spinny-folk as possible and would love any info other travelers h..."
Views: 2,004    Replies: 0
"Hello I'm Jonathan, the founder of Luminous Flux. We are currently looking for more spinners in the DFW area. Wether your new to the fire arts or a grizzled veteran. Email me for more ..."
Views: 1,684    Replies: 0
"Because that would be really cool. =3"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,782    Replies: 3
"Looking for fire spinners or other fire artists. Day of the Dead 2010 event in Tulsa, the night after Halloween, needs fire for their finale. Over 2000 in attendance last year. Small p..."
Views: 2,347    Replies: 0
"If anyone knows of any fire poi events or is a spinner in/near Tampa let me know!I hear the people go out to Clearwater sometimes, and I'd love to know when! I'm a fire spinner myself, ..."
Views: 1,502    Replies: 0
"Hello! My name is Somer and I live in Lilburn Georgia, USA. I have been spinning poi for about a year and nolonger have a teacher/partner to spin or practice with. Poi spinning is not a..."
Views: 1,370    Replies: 0
"hey"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,624    Replies: 1
"Hello! My name's Chrissie ((some people know me as Majik)), I'm a fire performer from Detroit MI and I'm headed to scotland/england for 2 weeks starting tomorrow! My family is from engl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,756    Replies: 2
"HELP! im stranded on a poi island and im looking for a partner to do performances with and also to learn from and teach. if there's anyone close let me know we'll make it happen"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,610    Replies: 3
"Anyone know any good places to spin Fire Poi in Sacramento"
Last Reply by
Views: 9,175    Replies: 74
"Now that I appear to be semi permanently stuck in ther countryside fir at least the forseeable future I was wondering if any one lives in Herefordshire or Gloucestershire- I'm right in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,966    Replies: 58
"Hi there just wondering if there are any cheltenham based spinners, I am at home with my folks for a few days and wondered if there was a chance of meeting up with anyone for a spin . ...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,308    Replies: 8
"Hey everyone!Sometime late next year (2010) a friend and I will be travelling western Europe, whoo! We'll be in Greece, Italy, France, and the UK - after which I'm planning on working i..."
Views: 1,026    Replies: 0
"Hi, I live in Canada, province of Quebec, City of Québec, and I was wondering If someone use this site and live in the same area as me... Because, since I've watched someone do some fi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,331    Replies: 2
"Just moved into North west london wanna find a group of spinners to meet up with the main problem Im having is the meet ups that I have found all cost as they are wrkshops or somethingi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,472    Replies: 2
"Hi thereThe search turned up only ancient and dusty threads, maybe time for a new one?I live in Dumbarton and will be back in Glasgow from September onwards as I'm at Strathclyde uni.Lo..."
Views: 2,019    Replies: 0
"Hey all. Just a South Florida spinner looking for others around. Drop me a message if you're from the area. I'd love to get a group of us together and spin somewhere. Here's hoping, huh..."
Views: 1,395    Replies: 0
"hey guys, i live in tonbridge and, as far as i know, i'm the only spinner here! anyone on here from kent or surrounding areas? would be good to meet up with other people!"
Views: 1,442    Replies: 0
"Hi there!I'm coming to Paris in July, and I'm wondering where the spinners and jugglers hang out in Paris.Hope to see you soon!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,090    Replies: 1
"Well the Atlantic city trip has Been Canceled And REPLACED By a trip to LAS VEGAS Instead Im Going to be down there from the night Of the 12th of July to the evening of the 16th of July..."
Views: 1,511    Replies: 0
"Hello! we are fire-spinners and we are in Norway now!we are going to do the performance within the Viking-festival in Landa, near Forsand, close to Prekistolen. we could be extremely ha..."
Views: 1,089    Replies: 0
"hey people! i'm going to amsterdam on vacation this monday for 3 days, the plan for now is just go see van gogh museum and maybe a day trip to utrecht, so the rest of the time is for sp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,142    Replies: 2
"I'm moving to South Korea this fall (if all paperwork and other joys of military moving go according to schedule between October and November). My husband and I will be stationed at Cam..."
Views: 1,569    Replies: 0
"I have just Moved to Nothern New Mexico. I have not yet meet any other spinners. Please let me know if your in the area and would like to trade some moves!!! Thanks"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,765    Replies: 3
"HiI'm from Montreal, Qc. Anyone from around? I have seen older posts from people from this beautiful city but they seem old...so anyway, if interested in sharing passion for poi, just l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,687    Replies: 2
"hey, my names killian, i'm 24 been spinning a while, have some moves together, just wanting to see if there are any groups in dublin areas, so i can meet up and maybe improve moves and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,629    Replies: 1
"Hello my extended fire family, my name is sunshine, I am a 24 male poi, staff, dart, breather, eater, and I am traveling all over europe from late august-mid october. Zan (us) suggeste..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,112    Replies: 2
"Does anyone on here spin in Central Jersey? I usually spin alone or friends just watch, but no one really appreciates it like other spinners... and I find it extremely educational to wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,425    Replies: 3
"I have looked to find anyone near me on here but no hope. I know there are people in Seattle but it is so hard for me to make it past fife that its nearly impossible. Just want to meet ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,951    Replies: 4
"My girlfriend and I are heading to the fullmoon party, anyone else going?"
Views: 1,804    Replies: 0
"I am backpacking South America this summer and I would like to find some fire jams in the southern hemisphere. Anyone know where to go?"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,329    Replies: 20
"Hi all!I'm planning a eurotrip in july and agoust from Italy to Finland with an auto-self camper.( something like this http://autoselfcamper.blogspot.com/)I wish to go to the Ejc and th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,389    Replies: 13
"Heya, so basically Im trying to start up a spinning team in the South of the UK and am looking for spinners that can flow to join with the possibility of peforming in clubs and such in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,488    Replies: 2
"Hai!I'm moving down to Brighton in two weeks, and I would love to meet some spinners or groups, to generally get to know people down there, learn some moves, make friends etc. The only ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,370    Replies: 1
"Pretty boring out here in Odessa noone that I can find spins poi, juggles, or does freestyle nunchaku. Anyone here or near Odessa/Midland/Lubbock or very near that does anyone the abov..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,156    Replies: 2
"I live in Tempe, AZ over the summer, and want to know if there's anyone in the Valley I can practice with "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,250    Replies: 8
"Looking to meet up with some others in the Tampa Bay area. Would love to get together to practice and hang out."
Views: 873    Replies: 0
"Where are you people?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,337    Replies: 2
"HeyI've just dusted off my poi's after they have been resting for quite sometime!I would love to know if there are any regular meet up's here in Wellington NZ? I'm pretty rusty and woul..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter