Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,232    Replies: 1
"Hi all, I am just writing to ask if there are any spinners in the coffs harbour area. I have recently moved here and if there is anyone in the area also interested in the art of poi, it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,048    Replies: 9
"OK SO i Checked And Checked Again...The last post Too Pittsburghers started in 03 and the last reply was in 08 ...SO i Figured id start another One ....A lil More up to date ... Pitts..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,691    Replies: 3
"So I've just booked my flights to Manchester for Feb 2011.Who's out there that I can come and meet, pounce on, hug, and spin with?!"
Views: 1,089    Replies: 0
"so i'm planning a wee trip down to stroud to visit a friend next month and we're probably going to make a trip to bath and/or bristol to do some busking&have a night out. Any spin-f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,533    Replies: 1
"If anybody has the contact info for Ben,Please forward it my way.Thanks"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,046    Replies: 1
"Hey all.I'm a Brit on working holiday in New Zealand. I'm in Mt Maunganui at the moment and would be keen to meet up with other spinners from The Mount or Tauranga.I've been spinning ab..."
Views: 1,514    Replies: 0
"Hi just joined the forum after learning so much from the videos. Im currently living on the great ocean road in south victoria aus. Looking for anyone who is traveling through or lives ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,539    Replies: 2
"The name is walter just moved to ft lauderdale iv got some space for some firey fun. hit me up 240-386-9972. open to teach and to learn. later burners"
Views: 2,124    Replies: 0
"well euhm title says it alljust looking for some spinners from belgium and/or holland who could meet up some time(s) or if there is an active group in belgiumits getting better weather ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,967    Replies: 20
"Hi Everyone,Seeing thought it is coming into the warmer months in Melbourne I was wondering if there is any regular gatherings in Melbourne? Where I can learn some new tricks, maybe tea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,679    Replies: 2
"Heya, I'm a kiwi contact staffer visiting the family in the UK, I want to show off to them a little, but am hugely not a fan of kero, what do people use over here other than that?Also, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,832    Replies: 1
"Heya!!Im moving from Canada to Seoul, South Korea in about week. Just wondering if there are any spinners out there who are nearby and fancy meeting up for a poi session!!!Thanks for th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,655    Replies: 8
"I'm new to poi, and love it! I would love to meet others in Austin, Tx. who spin! So, if you know of any shows or would just like to say hello hit me up! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,514    Replies: 3
"I know I am new on this forum and did not want to jump right into making my own post but this is why I joined this sit and have not had much luck so far trying to find anyone...I am new..."
Views: 1,158    Replies: 0
"Hey there! Looking for people to spin with around Truro/Halifax, Nova Scotia. I know, I know, winter is here and spinning outdoors may not be too attractive. But who knows maybe someone..."
Views: 2,273    Replies: 0
"The Orlando Juggling Club would love to have more poi spinners come out to our meetings. If you live in the area, get in touch with me if you want to come play We are also looking for U..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,275    Replies: 20
"Hey guys,so finally my itchy feet are being relieved (YAY!) and I am heading out to New Zealand arriving on the 10th september, hoping to spend the first month in the north island befor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,612    Replies: 3
"Hi!My name is Casey, I would like to learn how to spin fire poi. If there is anyone willing to teach in the central florida area and/or if there are more spinners willing to get togethe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,361    Replies: 1
"Looking too talk too other People who do poi or any other fire dance styles in the denver metro area'ish >.<Been trying too meet them on my own but found it hard so here I am."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,328    Replies: 10
"yeah just wonderin if there are any spinners in southern illinois?"
Views: 1,348    Replies: 0
"I know this is HoP, but every Sunday night at the Koken Art Museum in St. Louis they have a warehouse open to all types of spinning. My sister took me last Sunday and at first I thought..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,736    Replies: 1
"It's getting so lonely here in Zagreb. So it you're in/coming to Zagreb you can let me know and we could spin together. I promise I'll be on my best behavior. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,895    Replies: 2
"Hi Guys,I'm at the 19.11-22.11 in Melbourne and love to meet some other Poi Spinner to catch up and share experience.Are you interested in it or do you know a place where Spinner meet e..."
Views: 1,410    Replies: 0
"hey all I have just recently moved to Whangarei and i am wondering if there are any groups that spin together on a regular basis or if anyone would like to get group together?I am an am..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,127    Replies: 4
"i guess anywhere i go, i am the only one... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,314    Replies: 2
"is there anyone in any of these areas that spin. id really love to find some people to spin with it would be really cool "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,421    Replies: 21
"Hey everyone, I'm going to be in LA, Longbeach area more specifically, on Halloween weekend. anyone know of something going on that pertains to spinning? I might have a free night and t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,861    Replies: 5
"Are there any spinners about Clacton area? Or up to Colchester? Just moved back to Clacton and would like to meet some other spinners and improve my own skills!"
Views: 1,727    Replies: 0
"Hello!I am a promoter for a night in Swindon called Lovelove. We are currently in the process to get a night out in Ibiza next year and to make the event a success, we need to do someth..."
Views: 1,630    Replies: 0
"Hello.I write this to present my group.My name is Victor and I'm owner of group of artists named Fire Soul. We are from Bulgaria and we work with fire, stilts and acrobatics.You can see..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,761    Replies: 1
"Hi everyone,I'm having hard time to meet fellow spinners in South East Asia.I'm keen to meet up and practice together...I'm currently (and semi permanently) in Singapore/Malaysia. I tra..."
Views: 1,375    Replies: 0
"Hi all, I'm a brit who's just moved to amsterdam, and trying to find some fellow spinners? Anyone out there? Drop me an email!Sam"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,415    Replies: 6
"At the philli art museum there will be juggling and open burn out back till 5pm."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,775    Replies: 1
"Hey, if there are any spinners from (cough) a location found between LA and SD, me and another guy from my school have been trying to round up some people to start a practice group with..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,800    Replies: 3
"hay there im looking for a group of ppl who would want to meet up and spin. i dont like to spin alown as i dont no if im doing it right so if no any one who would wanna meet up let me n..."
Views: 1,100    Replies: 0
"people around sacermento lets chill and Rave"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,692    Replies: 1
"Hey! I'm new to this forum and also new to spinning. Just got back from Burning Man and camped with a bunch of people from the Fire Conclave. My goal is to learn as much as I can and ma..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,190    Replies: 1
"Im slowly getting back into poi and looking for some other people to burn ith. Anyone in and around the port elizabeth area in South Africa? Was kinda hoping to start a weekly beach gat..."
Views: 2,666    Replies: 0
"So i was thinking, it would be cool to start a meetup for people around the ventura county, l.a, and valley areas maybe every other week and we can pick different locations every time, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,888    Replies: 1
"I know that this coming Saturday there will be the Glow Santa Monica event, with art exhibits/pieces made to glow in the dark. I am looking forward to new ways of spinning and dancing w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,532    Replies: 5
"hey is there any spinners in southern wisconsin? i am working here for the next 3 to 4 weeks off and on and would like to have someone to spin with if possible i am in madison, beloit, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,140    Replies: 6
"I used to spin (fire, LED, and ribbon) quite a bit back in the day, and now I'm getting back into it again. I just recently moved into Richmond, VA (from a not-very-far-away other part ..."
Views: 1,051    Replies: 0
"Hello Swiss People......i am a firedancer since about 6 years.....and i will be in Zürich, Switzerland in Oktober so i was wondering if and how many firedancers, -spinners, -jugglers a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,010    Replies: 3
"I am gonna be in New York in about one week for two weeks.I would love to meet some of you guys.hugs"
Views: 1,287    Replies: 0
"hey, im just geting into fire arts and looking for people down in new orleans eather to learn or practice fire arts with. Currently i have some exprence with poi, fire breathing,glow st..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,141    Replies: 2
"hay looking for spinners in london and was wondering if ppl could tell me places, address and poscods please xx"
Views: 2,133    Replies: 0
"hey i looking to meet people who spin fire ,poi ,staff what eva u love spinning drop me a line trying find ppl to work with as set up either a show or just local meet evry month or sumi..."
Views: 973    Replies: 0
"Hi to all turkish spinners! I'm going to do a 5 mounths erasmus in istanbul, are there turkish spinners on this forum? :-)Contact me please! I wish to spin more possible! :-)"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,626    Replies: 1
"hay there i dont like to practice spinning on my own as i dont really no if it looks right and i would love to be able to practise with other spinners so if there is any body how would ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,533    Replies: 1
"Why, hello there!I've been reading these forums for a while, but I'm not so much for the posting. It is a truly dire need that drives me to it now.So... some of you may know that over ..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter