Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 2,471    Replies: 0
"Hey peoples,recently me and a few friends started to get a proper spinning group setup and all is going really well so far...what i would love to find out is, are there any more spinner..."
Views: 1,383    Replies: 0
"anyone from springfield?"
Views: 1,879    Replies: 0
"Hi guys,I've moved to Russia a week ago and I will stay here for one year. I dont speak Russian yet, but German and English fluently:) In Germany, I was involved in a big group of spinn..."
Views: 2,267    Replies: 0
"In August we have start Giocoleria.org - Home of Juggling, the first international social network about juggling for jugglers. We hope you'll fill this Giocoleria.org - Home of Jugg..."
Views: 2,374    Replies: 0
"Ahooy there all spinners in spain!I will be traveling through out spain next week (23.08-03.09) andi can teach some cool workshops once I'm there, can't i ? my travel plan is:23-26 Alic..."
Views: 1,370    Replies: 0
"Our troupe would like to host an instructor skilled in double staff manipulation. We are based in Memphis, Tennessee. Please message or email me at info@thedancingfire.com if you are in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,614    Replies: 19
"I keep finding threads for spinners based in Scotland but they are all pretty oldAny Scottish or Scotland based spinners around and if so where in Scotland are you all hiding?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,424    Replies: 3
"hi, I'm going to Ireland in early August and I wonder how it looks there fireshow, if there are any people who deal with this. &lbr;although are for sure just how much and where :P&rbr;..."
Views: 1,750    Replies: 0
"Hi everyone! Me and my girlfriend will be in Dublin and we are looking for people to meet and a place to stay.If anyone knows someone over there, please let me know!!Thanks! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,941    Replies: 1
"Just about to get out of Vietnam and was wondering where the best place to meet some spinners in Thailand is. I'll be staying in Bangkok and maybe traveling to an island in the gulf. An..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,816    Replies: 1
"Ellos I am taking a trip out to Calagry for 2 weeks July 20th.. Wondering if there is any spinners out there that would like to meet up. I am always looking for new people to spin with ..."
Views: 1,803    Replies: 0
"Hi there!Me and my friends (two of them - Szy and Cyrik:)) are looking for some floor to sleep in Berlin just after EJC. We would like to stay there to 17 August and drive to other fire..."
Views: 2,862    Replies: 0
"So i'm moving to kalamazoo this week, anyone in the kzoo area spin? any regular circles?"
Views: 1,324    Replies: 0
"I just returned from Malta where I started a little bit of Poi. I live in Mumbai and I haven't met anyone who does poi here. Are there any fire spinners in or around Mumbai?"
Views: 2,696    Replies: 1
"Hey there, spinny folk. I'm going to be in Chicago for two weeks between July 11 and the 22nd, and was hoping to find some spin jams in the area. Know of any spinning get-togethers I co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,799    Replies: 1
"Yo people !!! lookin for anyone near pe.... wanna poi/staff/devil stick???"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,588    Replies: 1
"Heyho, looking for spinners in and around Oxted, happy to travel a little but work really long hours so unfortunately can't get very far after work!Anyone around these parts?"
Last Reply by
Views: 12,653    Replies: 36
"just move to uni in worcester and dying to meet up with some spinners to learn some new move and just have a laugh!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,006    Replies: 1
"So I'm here in Connecticut for the summer visiting family and would love to meet up with some people and spin! I'm going to be attending the Gathering of The Vibes festival on Saturday ..."
Views: 1,701    Replies: 0
"many of poi-&co.-playing, practising, training, dancing Berlin spinners meet in the Volkspark Friedrichshain near the boulder in the summer. here are some informations:Where is the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,437    Replies: 6
"I've been playing around with basic poi spinning for only a few weeks now,and I'd love to find some people around my area to play around with.I travel a lot, though, so if there's no on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,463    Replies: 2
"Hi all Australian spinners I currently live in Bristol, England. I’m part of a large fire circus and other spinning groups. In January I will be travelling to Melbourne, Australia i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,318    Replies: 1
"Hello there! Tom and I will be arriving in Auckland, NZ on 30th June and will be there for three weeks before flying to Malaysia to bum around Asia for a while. Are there any spinners i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,155    Replies: 3
"hey hey , i just started poi spinning and really like it, now i hope i can meet some ppl around my area who also do poi spinning ( or other juggeling) i am coming from utrecht and i li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,965    Replies: 4
"Hey, I'm looking to create or find a Poi community in or around Pottstown, Pennsylvania. My fiance and I are primarily looking for others to practice with and learn from. We just starte..."
Views: 1,618    Replies: 0
"Hi guys, I'll be visiting the Spanish city Calella next week, so I'm hoping there might be some poi spinners around? (or Barcelona??)I've been spinning for about a year now, and I think..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,372    Replies: 4
"Hey everyone, I'm a recent transplant from the US to Stavanger, Norway, and, having left behind a pretty reasonably sized poi community, am looking for anyone in my new home to meet up ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,958    Replies: 1
"Hey folks I just started spinning looking for people in Atlanta Georgia to spin! Anyone around?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,512    Replies: 1
"Been spinning for roughly 6 months now, looking for someone in the Buffalo NY area to get together with."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,476    Replies: 5
"Hi all,Would be cool to meet up with any spinners in the Beds, Herts or Bucks regions to swap ideas, learn some new moves & have fun with poi."
Views: 2,793    Replies: 0
"Hey Everyone- I've just put up a new Burner social Networking site called FlameTricks.com We are currently in Alpha testing, and working diligently on coding. We are setting up Trou..."
Views: 2,238    Replies: 0
"Hi, I'm new to texas, looking for individuals or group for some poi get togethers. I know their is a large community in dallas (circus freaks, creative motion), but i'm looking for some..."
Views: 1,650    Replies: 0
"I've being fire dancing for about 3 years, and I use to go to the fire dancing spot down by Elitch Gardens on the Platte River, I dunno if anyone still goes there. But I'm trying to fin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,215    Replies: 1
"hey, my name is anthony mesa, and i will be at appalachian state university in north carolina in the fall of 2011, i was wonreding if anyone else might be going that uses this site, tho..."
Views: 1,588    Replies: 0
"Hello, my name is Keenan, I'm from Seattle, United States, I'm going to be traveling to Berlin from Wednesday april 27-monday May 2 and was wondering if there were any spin jams or even..."
Views: 1,116    Replies: 0
"Hey everyone! I am going to be in L.A May 5th-8th and really want to meet some new people and spin some poi! If anyone has any info on local spin meetups or just wants to hit the beach ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,534    Replies: 1
"Hi everyone I'm in need of help with poi lessonsCan any body around the inverness area who can help meThankChris"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,035    Replies: 3
"I've done the very basic and bought a staff, now I need someone to teach me the basics (in person as opposed to online videos). Any help?"
Views: 1,441    Replies: 0
"Hi there i will be travelling to Iasi and will be there 4-10 April and i was wondering are there any spinners there i could meet with perhaps any community webpage ? I tried googling i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,357    Replies: 3
"That want to meet up somewhere for practice."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,301    Replies: 5
"I got a request from a San Clemente pair of firedancers who tell me they've mastered basic poi and other moves and would like to learn some more and meet pyros within driving distance. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,921    Replies: 1
"What is common between renowned South Indian filmmaker Balu Mahendra, five Academy Award winner Clint Eastwood or Chipko movement leader Sunderlal Bahuguna ? Don't rack your brains, the..."
Views: 2,681    Replies: 0
"Hello! My name is Natalia and I will be traveling with my fire performance troupe to Miami Beach, FL for Ultra Music Festival. We will be in Miami March 24-28, 2011. Gabriela and myself..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,298    Replies: 12
"Hi...Anyone spinning poi in Cape Town?"
Views: 1,012    Replies: 0
"I am just getting into poi. I live more in the Pembroke Pines area, way out west. It would be awesome to meet up with some people who could help teach me beginner stuff and give me tips..."
Views: 4,322    Replies: 0
"Greetings all!My name is Sequoia. I am a local fire performer associated with a group, Obsidian Butterfly. We have been performing, spinning, and dancing with fire here in Sacramento si..."
Views: 2,228    Replies: 0
"There is now a facebook group for all the flow artist around the world... It doesn't matter what skill toy you choose to use... this is the group for you... United Flow Artists Please ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,602    Replies: 1
"I'm a fire/hoop artist and I'm looking for communities to play with in South and Central America this spring and summer. I do fire hoop, fire poi, fire fans, palm torches and a little f..."
Views: 953    Replies: 0
"I thought it might be a good idea to create a fire performer's group on LinkedIn. If you like the link is as follows: LinkedIn: Fire Performer Group easy to use easy to get together th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,964    Replies: 5
"Are there any poi/staff people in Bath or a regular meet up? Me and my boyfriend have just moved to the area, I do poi and he's going to start learning the staff I have looked at previo..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter