Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 2,340    Replies: 0
"Lets Spin .Contact me susan7si@hotmail.comi live in Sarria . BCN and its sure is lonely spinning alone"
Views: 2,384    Replies: 0
"Good morning guys and gals, my name’s Ali and I’m interested in finding, or setting up, a Flowwand (levistick) group in Melbourne.I’ve been playing around with the Flowwand for al..."
Views: 1,718    Replies: 0
"Hi! My name is Rin. I'd like to meet people to practise together!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,333    Replies: 5
"There are some locations, where you can meet other Poi/Staff-fanatics in Munich (happy to have some:) only when it's NOT raining.... Friday/Saturday/Sundays (and good-weather/ alternate..."
Views: 2,579    Replies: 4
"Just moved to the st louis area and havemt met anyone yet.any spinners from the area?"
Views: 3,065    Replies: 0
"Anyone in the area that plays with fire and juggles? I'm not too far from Atlanta but am trying to meet people in Villa Rica, Douglasville, Carrollton area."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,934    Replies: 3
"hey everyone, I had a look at some old topics about spinners in Perth but couldn't find any recent ones! I am visiting from the UK and am in Perth for maybe 2-3 more weeks before headin..."
Views: 1,796    Replies: 0
"If there's anyone out there near Bowling Green, KY I'm looking for a friend to spin with... (:"
Views: 1,432    Replies: 0
"If anyone in the Manhattan area wants to meet up and work on moves i would love the learning opprotunity!"
Views: 2,062    Replies: 0
"Hi!I just wondered if there are any fire spinners in or around that part of the world? I'm coming on holiday to the US next month and will be around Sedona for a couple of days. Very ex..."
Views: 1,731    Replies: 0
"Hello, I have been spinning, and learning in the USA, and in about a month my family will be moving to Garmisch, germany. Are there any of you out there in my area?"
Views: 1,939    Replies: 0
"Im going on a trip up to Maine and stopping back in Burlington, looking for spinners to meet up with and chat/chill see whats going on there. I might be moving there soon, it'd be nice ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,269    Replies: 2
"Hey guys, is there anywhere out there in the SW CT area? I'm looking for people to spin with over the summer!! I have an LED set and have worked with fire before, so anything you can ..."
Views: 1,699    Replies: 0
"I'll be in Japan at the end of this year, during Christmas and New Years and such. I'm looking for a little community over there, or if they have festivals or anything. (:"
Views: 2,188    Replies: 0
"hey whats up guys. Justin here 18 and from long island new york. moved to cambridge to go to zane state for welding. led,poi,staff,and any other performance/martial arts iam interested ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,095    Replies: 2
"Names robby, fellow spinner livin in pataskala, 25 min east of columbus. lookin for people in the area to practice with n bounce ideas off of. if anybody is interested post on the threa..."
Views: 1,800    Replies: 0
"So I'm moving to Sydney in November and I am really keen to meet up with performers in the area.Is there any groups/ individuals who would like to meet up?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,274    Replies: 2
"Hi everyone, i'm looking to meet up with some other poi and staffers. I just moved up to wenty falls and am looking to learn from other people, i am a bit of a noob i can do the butterf..."
Views: 2,366    Replies: 0
"Just moved here from South Africa and looking for some spinning friends... Anyone in South Korea (Seoul)?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,978    Replies: 1
"Hi there I am looking for spinners in the Dunedin/Otago region in New Zealand. I have not long started out so i only know basics and am looking for ppl to share their knowledge "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,758    Replies: 3
"Hi Guys....My boyfriend john and I (Im Suz) have started a circus club/juggling club in Worcester on tuesday evenings at the green centre(dines green)Seems like nothing was really kicki..."
Views: 1,908    Replies: 0
"Hi, I am seeing how many other spinners are in Taiwan. I know recently there has been an upswing of fire spinners in the last 3 years. I know most of them since I have been spinning for..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,788    Replies: 7
"Just Moved to OK from California and was trying to find some spinners around the Guthrie/Edmond area... I did try the "Meet Others" tab but it seems noone answers their messag..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,031    Replies: 25
"Hello to all you prairie spinners. I noticed we don't have a thread on the Home of Poi boards and thought it woudl be a good idea to start one up.This Thursday there will be a jam going..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,861    Replies: 1
"I'm looking to learn Poi, and have been for a while. Wondering if there is anyone round the Newcastle area that teaches! Also any advice would be great!"
Views: 2,239    Replies: 0
"Hey I am coming to Budapest for some months so I was wondering if anybody can share any contact with me. Friendly spinners, meeting places and so on...any info would be great!!Thanks!Pi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,049    Replies: 1
"hi, my name is Edgar and i'm looking for some peoples who could teach me or atleast show me some basic things in fire poi i'm totaly noob in this but really want to start to learncheers"
Views: 2,811    Replies: 0
"Hi all,I am off to Thailand with my partner for the month of May 2012. We are both mad spinners and are keen to meet up with any fellow spinners while we are in thailand. So let us kn..."
Views: 2,748    Replies: 0
"Hello Everyone! Just moved to Los Angeles and looking to meet other spinners. I am interested in events in the area- drum circles, spin jams, meetups, anything. My group The Dancing Fir..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,689    Replies: 2
"Im in newcastle. N.S.W. I am looking for anyobe interested in fire twirling. Please pm me i am really interested in getting together and lighting up. Poi and staff. Willing to teach."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,077    Replies: 4
"Hi. I've been in Denver for a few months now and have yet to find any poi people lurking about. I've been doing poi for over 10 years and it's odd to have no one to poi with. Is anyone ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,036    Replies: 5
"Just wondering what the spinning scene is like there and if there are any regular meets? I'm moving down there at some point in the next month "
Views: 1,598    Replies: 0
"I see there use to be a group thing happening at coolum, are you still there? I am intrested, anyone else?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,936    Replies: 10
"hey guysim heading to new zealand on the 6th march starting in aucklandjust wondering if there is any spinners/jugglers wanting to meet up"
Views: 2,249    Replies: 0
"Hey guysMy name is Kali im a fire performer/dancer from New Zealand. It looks suspiciously like I will be moving to Canada in the next six months and my first thought was but but my stu..."
Views: 1,658    Replies: 0
"Hi, I'm completely new to this. I've been watching videos, but I'd like to find a poi instructor or class I could take in Miami. I couldn't find one on Craigslist, but I was hoping you ..."
Views: 1,661    Replies: 0
"I met a guy, early 20s, named Josh, over the summer, in Portland, Oregon. I know little about him except that his name was Josh, and that he seemed to be a well-seasoned poi spinner. An..."
Views: 2,153    Replies: 0
"Sometime in March, would like to meet any other spinners/performers in the area. If you're in the area, hit me up!"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,418    Replies: 4
"Hello fellow poi people!I am a newly arrived expat in Bangalore, I have been learning poi for around a year, and I am looking for other poi entusiasts to spin with and learn from.Please..."
Views: 1,821    Replies: 0
"Hi everyone, i'm an italian poi spinner living in Alice Springs until the 29th of february.It would be awsome for me to meet other spinners or jugglers to practice togheter.If you are ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,025    Replies: 1
"Hi There,Wondering if anyone could help me out here. I'm heading to Thailand over New Years and wanted some fans or other toys to play with while I was over there. I didn't want to take..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,012    Replies: 1
"Hello, dear Colleagues. I'm Aliaksej "Bekar" Burnosenka from Belarus, andI'm a leader of Fire Theatre and Dance Group "DiGrease's Buffoon Theatre".I am writing to en..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,223    Replies: 1
"I moved here to Bristol in September, and I think it'd be awesome to meet others in Bristol I can share the fun with. It doesn't matter what you use. I use poi right now, but I'm intere..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,249    Replies: 5
"Hi All, I've looked through the various threads, but can't find anything up to date. When I looked before, a few years back, there were lots of meets in London - I even went along to on..."
Views: 1,725    Replies: 0
"Hey allI'm keen to get together with other twirlers in Western Sydney (I live in Quakers Hill). Would really appreciate it if you can let me know if there is get-togethers happening out..."
Views: 1,716    Replies: 0
"Hello Friends!!!i am going to visit Budapest in December 2011!Approximately on 06...12.I want to meet You! I want to talk to You!Regards, Bekar.Minsk.www.medievalbelarus.org."
Views: 2,161    Replies: 0
"Hello, me and friend are currently spinning in Hong Kong.We're wondering if there are any other spinners living in HK or any travellers passing through keen to meet up.Cheers"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,037    Replies: 3
"HeyMe and a few others from Bradford and Leeds are getting into poi and flags.It would be great to get together with any other spinners in the area to hang out and learn some new moves...."
Views: 3,334    Replies: 0
"hi everyone!the Occupy Melbourne movement have set up a secondary location at Edinburgh Gardens in North Fitzroy for support of the CBD Occupation .. yes .. the same park where we used ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,200    Replies: 2
"hi all just thought try and spread the word about the new lincoln juggling clu in lincoln.(the only one as far as im aware)if ur not a juggler dont wory neithere am i. other activties i..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter