Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,769    Replies: 3
"Je me sens un peu seule là tout de suite, ce site est génial, mais serais encore plus exploitable s'il y avait plus de français aussi. A bons entendeurs "
Views: 2,300    Replies: 0
"Anyone in surfers paradise for poi going there for a week in march with the wife would b great to spin with locals also if anyone knows where to spin in kl or patong beach phuket"
Views: 1,818    Replies: 0
"Hello hello,I have recently started spinning after being inspired by Ozora festival 2013, I have been progressing but i think it would help to practice with someone else. I would like ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,445    Replies: 2
"Hey, guys! I'm looking for some awesome people to spin with in the Charleston area!So if you're one and would like to meet up, let me know~ c:"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,157    Replies: 13
"I travel around the US quite a bit and I am looking for people to spin with. I go to Pheonix, Denver, Kansas City, DFW. Anyone want to spin in those places, I am all for it."
Views: 2,043    Replies: 0
"Are there any spinners that could meet in a local park or something after school or work on weekdays? A couple of spinning partners would be nice. No level requirements just some compa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,123    Replies: 2
"Kia ora koutou, I'm still new to fire twirling but really would love to meet with other spinners to improve my moves, learn new tricks and have fun :) Got a fire staff and beginners poi..."
Views: 2,446    Replies: 0
"Hi i just moved to jindabyne and am looking to see if there are any spinners around the area"
Views: 2,014    Replies: 0
"Looking for some like minded folks to play with spinning toys/staffs etc!Need some help on a fee things I just can't work out from videos! It would be good to do some kind of informal g..."
Views: 1,113    Replies: 0
"I'm from the upstate NY area and I use fire fans and I fire breathe. anyone in the similar areas do anything similar? :D I'd love to meet some people around here with the same interests..."
Views: 1,533    Replies: 0
"Just wondering if there was any spinners (poi, staff, pretty much anything :) ) who wanted to meet up sometime? if you don't wanna say on here let me know through pm"
Views: 2,025    Replies: 0
"Hi all,Recently done a 8 week course in fire twirling and wanting to come down to your regular meets to twirl and learn.Regards,Pete"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,586    Replies: 6
"I am despirately looking for some Dutch poi-playing people, since it feels like I'm the only one around playing poi. I know that's not true, but I'd love to play poi with some people a ..."
Views: 1,482    Replies: 0
"Hey, Im a fire spinner from San Diego. I am here for a few more days in Fort Walton Beach Fl. I dont have any poi with me, but I would love to hang out with some spinners and play an..."
Views: 1,651    Replies: 0
"i have absolutely NOONE to spin with my buddy moved :("
Last Reply by
Views: 2,589    Replies: 1
"Hi guys.I'm making a time-lapse/light painting video. It's a bit experimental and for no real purpose, just a bit of arty fun. It should look awesome when it's finished though.Anyone fa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,356    Replies: 1
"Hi.Anyone around the Milton Keynes area want to meet up and do some photography? - Northampton, Bedford, Oxford...Bri &lbr;url=http://www.bt-photography.co.uk/&rbr;Brian Tomlinson Phot..."
Views: 1,354    Replies: 0
"Hi all,I've just arrived in Leeds from NZ and am looking for spinners, Acro enthusiasts and jugglers in the area who would like to hang out and play. I've been playing and performing fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,041    Replies: 1
"Hello all! My name is Tinny and I just recently moved to Nashville TN. I've been spinning for about 4 years now and since I am in a new city I need to find new Poi friends! If you are i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,898    Replies: 1
"I'm going to Dusseldorf for about 10 months, anyone spinning or wanting to spin there?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,154    Replies: 4
"Hello y'all. i was wondering if there are a group of spinner here in knoxville that would be interested in getting together and creating a fire troupe. it would be nice to meet y'all an..."
Views: 2,439    Replies: 0
"Well, after looking about, I have decided to put a FB page together for Spinners in Cumbria and the borders. I am based in Carlisle and would love to be able to meet on a regular basis...."
Views: 5,069    Replies: 0
"<br>Free Stupid Funny Quotes h1</br><br>Humor Articles | October 29, 2009 You know how sometimes nothing is more entertaining than stupid funny quotes that make you la..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,798    Replies: 1
"Hello Seattleites (hopefully)!I was wondering if there were any other spinners in Seattle? I'm pretty new, but I really enjoy poi spinning and I've love to meet up with other people.Mic..."
Views: 2,415    Replies: 0
" Anyone in the area??? More so on the west end??"
Views: 1,326    Replies: 0
"I'm moving out to San Francisco in January for Art school, but know absolutely nobody out there. Wondering if there is events, or spin jams i should know about so i can meet some local ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,112    Replies: 3
"Hello members of HoP.I come in peace. Just thought that I would mention the drop-in Circus Club (The Eastbourne Circus Group, run by AlchemyProductions) which is run every Wednesday in ..."
Views: 1,398    Replies: 0
"I love spinning and would love to learn and practice with people who share the same!"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,224    Replies: 3
"Hello everyone. I don't think I've posted on here before Kinda forgot about it for a while. Anyway, I am trying to get back into the hang of things and I was wondering if anybody in Ne..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,977    Replies: 5
"Just got back into poi and wondering if there is anyone in Anchorage to practice with/learn from =D"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,639    Replies: 3
"Hey everyone, my name is Ru and I'm coming to Sydney on Wednesday. I've brought my poi and would love love love to know if there is anyone there that spins, and if they fancied meeting ..."
Views: 2,286    Replies: 0
"The Atherton Tablelands are situated about an hour's drive southwest of Cairns. I am an Atherton-based spinner of five years keen to meet other spinners. I'm currently teaching a variet..."
Views: 1,349    Replies: 0
"Hey, looking for like minded poi spinners in Hamilton NZ"
Views: 1,298    Replies: 0
"Looking for others that spin in the Charleston, WV area. Let me know!"
Views: 1,936    Replies: 0
"Hi,I'm wondering if there are any groups doing poi or staff in Edinburgh?I'm looking for people to practise with/learn with/have fun with - I know folk used to do fire spinning in the M..."
Views: 3,115    Replies: 0
"Hello everybody!I am coming from France for Kinetic Fire and I am looking for a place to stay on Monday 5/13. I don't take lot of space ^^Hope to read from you!Peace!Valéry"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,189    Replies: 1
"I've been spinning for about 7 months now and it'd be awesome to have someone to learn partner poi with or just spin with "
Views: 1,709    Replies: 0
"If anyone is in the Manhattan,KS area please PM me. I'm anxious to spin poi with another person so i can grow in my wickdly bad skils "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,641    Replies: 1
"I'm looking for a juggle group in berlin! I just moved here from the Netherlands and missing the weekly training with poi, staff en devil sticks. Not looking for paid training, but for ..."
Views: 2,082    Replies: 0
"URGENTCalling all Cape Town based fire dancers, please pass on as appropriate. ONE male/ female partnership required for professional fire theatre show, performing at the NAF in Grahams..."
Last Reply by
Views: 106,847    Replies: 155
"hey,im georgina and am possibly going to be coming to australia as part of my degree to work in the chemical industry for a year.I was hoping for some advice on the best places to go fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 997,879    Replies: 1,941
"top o' the morning wales based poiple! this is the thread for all things wales based, although the crew is mostly based in the land of taff currently with a sizeable offshoot in the la..."
Views: 2,148    Replies: 0
"I am wondering if here is any poi spinner from Slovenia? it would be really nice to meet someone with that addiction Peace"
Views: 2,002    Replies: 0
"Hi I'm looking for a new place to live in London beacause my current place is too small.. I have to move out by first of April and think it would be so neat to life with a fellow spinne..."
Views: 3,943    Replies: 0
"Hi! I am interested in adding hawaiian fire dancers to my troupe in Los Angeles. We are currently professional in polynesian - tahitian - and hula with fire. Maori style fire poi and sa..."
Views: 5,525    Replies: 0
"Hi my name is Sean I am looking for fire spinners, staff spinners, fire hoopers, fire breathers, and any other flowing spirits in the NJ or tri state area to meet up to play with some f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,587    Replies: 5
"Good day my fellow fire spinning friendsIs there anyone in the UK who could help me get off my feet and get started?I live in liverpool (laaa) and could really do with some tuition or t..."
Views: 1,828    Replies: 0
"Title says it all. Looking for some chill people to spin some props with in the park and just all around have a good time. Hoop, dart, staff, poi, puppy hammers bring em all.Names mike"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,549    Replies: 3
"I used to attend the Edinborough Gardens twirling group a very long time ago, however it seems to have dissolved.Anyone know if this, or any other groups are still operating?"
Views: 1,409    Replies: 0
"Anyone who is interested in freestyling here, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, please comment! "
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter