Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,521    Replies: 10
"Hallo world!I'm an advanced beginner from Los Angeles coming to London between the 17th and 22nd of February. Anyone care to spin? I can teach what I know to you (if you don't know th..."
Views: 2,509    Replies: 0
"Hey people!Ok, I found some people in Milan that might pe intereseted in some firespinning! Are there any more that want to join us when the time comes? Let me know, and I'll arrange so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,327    Replies: 1
"hello, looking for twirling groups on sun,mon or tues nite in sydney. Have'nt twirled in a while and want to get back into it. Needin to learn some new trixcan anyone help me out???????..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,928    Replies: 2
"So, I just started going to Mt. Holyoke College, in MA, and I didn't know if anyone on here went either there or somewhere in the area? Cause it would be wonderful to meet someone So....."
Views: 2,879    Replies: 0
"Hey NY peoples,I'm going to be travelling for about 2 months in june and july and one of my stops is your lovely city. I'll be arriving on the 15th of june, hopefully, and leaving on th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,616    Replies: 1
"hei i know in january there was a whole fire festival in helsinki but i wasnt here for it now im here and i cant seem to track down any other spinners "
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter