Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,211    Replies: 8
"Anyone out there in Knoxville, TN (USA)?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,716    Replies: 6
"Hey everyone, I've seen posts in this forum for all over the world and not one for the local spinners in Utah so if you are part of the poi community around here then please, lets all g..."
Views: 2,267    Replies: 0
"Hello Everyone,It is a struggle to find others who fire twirl regularly. There are no workshops or centres which others can meet. There are no classes for children or adults. We are rar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,249    Replies: 1
"Hi, I'm new to this and really looking to learn fire spinning but am having a nightmare finding anywhere that I can learn this. Anyone know anywhere round here?!"
Views: 2,076    Replies: 0
"hello to all am around the area of denver colorado if anyone is interested to spin together reply or add me on FB euphrates12.rr@gmail.com or musterk G. ramirez."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,566    Replies: 3
"Just moved to Denver a few days ago. I started spinning poi in 2005 and fire in 2007. I also fire breath. Looking for other poi/fire spinners in the area. Hope to meet you soon!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,580    Replies: 4
"Hey, ik ben Tamara. Ik zou graag andere poidansers willen ontmoeten, het liefst rond de omgeving Eindhoven. Het zou fijn zijn als ik samen met iemand zou kunnen oefenen en beter kan wor..."
Views: 1,777    Replies: 0
"People ! Looking for fun loving people to practice my poi dancing skills with message me if your in Auckland city and keen to do the same thing !!Cheers Grainne"
Views: 2,012    Replies: 0
"hi, everyone )) i mooved to Tbilisy for 1-2 moths and it feels like there is no jugglers, fire spinners at all!its difficult to be alone in new city (( maybe someone know - where i ca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,714    Replies: 2
"Rites I really want to get back into my POI so things I need:A few people, around 4-5 to agree to meet on a weekly basis in order to get a social gathering set up.I know there are a few..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,680    Replies: 1
"hallo i am from greece,kalamata and just starting poi *cuz i am too enthusiastic i started already with fire poi) i would like to meet some of you !! if you know any one in kalamata tel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,883    Replies: 1
"Hey I'm from Ohio and I'm going to the university of Kentucky this fall and wanted to find someone to spin with because ill be new to the area"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,299    Replies: 3
"are there any spinners in carlisle or nearby that would like to maybe meet up and have a good old fashioned spin?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,318    Replies: 1
"Hi evryone,I'm in Norway for my master thesis, for another 5 weeks. I'm staying near oslo and was wondering if there are any spinners/staffers/Contact juglers around?I've been spinning ..."
Views: 1,783    Replies: -2
"So I'm new to Poi, I moved to Virginia recently from the Kentucky area. I learned what spinning was while I was hitting up some festivals in kentucky, And I became entranced by it. So I..."
Views: 1,716    Replies: 0
"Would love to hear from you :)"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,826    Replies: 1
"Hii'm looking to meet some people to spin poi with in the Cheshire and Crewe area if anyone fancies it.thanks for reading x"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,259    Replies: 2
"Looking for those willing to help a newbie who really wants to swing poi...I have scoured training videos all over the web, and still struggling with anything beyond the basic (very bas..."
Views: 2,348    Replies: 0
"Hey, I'm going to be in Ipswich over the summer and would like to meet up with others for a burn. I a, also available for hoop tutoring! My page is www.facebook.com/pyropenny"
Views: 3,064    Replies: 0
"Hi there,I will be in NYC Around July 12, looking to find lessons on contact ball practice. Does anyone know a good instructor around NY? Any referrals will be appreciated. Please conta..."
Views: 1,592    Replies: 0
"So,total newbie but can people post on here if they're local. I'm based in Shiremoor but can travel about. I also just started dabbling with slacklining too.So,is there anyone there??"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,827    Replies: 2
"Hi everyone, I'm looking for any spinners in Vermont or New Hampshire (I'm from the Upper Valley area) who are interested in getting together for practice or burns. Anyone out there?"
Views: 1,975    Replies: 0
"Hey I am a new spinner and I'm looking for friends in Tampa and surrounding areas.email me at aeveus@gmail.com or pm me"
Views: 1,989    Replies: 0
"Hey there I live in Nelson BC and my name is Alicia. I just recently got into contact juggling, but I am finding it incredibly difficult. I would love to meet someone in the area who is..."
Views: 1,941    Replies: 0
"Hello So I was at a festival last weekend and met someone who taught me a bit of partner poi it looked ace and was great fun.I really wanna learn more anyone else up for it in london??"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,336    Replies: 2
"Hey guys, moving to london at the start of march after 4 years of little poi activity in Glasgow I want to shake off the cobwebs, hang with other spinners and improve my dormant skillsA..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,759    Replies: 6
"are there any spinners out there in the south Florida region??? I'm just starting to get into this and i think it'd be kinda sorta really awesome if i could meet people around here that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,246    Replies: 1
"lookin for anyone that spins in the area"
Views: 1,713    Replies: 0
"Hey all, anyone out there know of any groups or people, who poi in Gloucester/Gloucestershire at all? I've been spinning for a while, but I'm not very good yet!"
Views: 2,157    Replies: 0
"hey everyone i got a few friends spinning poi and now that its nice out ish........... i was hoping to find a few more to join! we are all still learning but having others to learn from..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,134    Replies: 2
"anyone interested in meeting up n spinning? I'm a beginner looking for some one to learn from and with"
Views: 1,764    Replies: 0
"Hi! I live in Northampton for a year and I have still not seen anyone spinning the poi!Is there anyone in here that enjoy doing it?"
Views: 2,677    Replies: 0
"hey there,i seek for danceacro-partner for several projects ... maybe little stages & street !let´s try smthg ..."
Views: 2,137    Replies: 0
"hey I'm anthony and looking for other poi spinners in sacramento and maybe start a group o:"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,173    Replies: 6
"Hey folks! I am looking for some other fire spinners in Oklahoma City or the surrounding areas. I am pretty new to fire play, but I fancy myself a fast learner. It would be nice to fi..."
Views: 1,904    Replies: 0
"Hi guys,I am a poi beginner moved to Venice, Italy recently. Is there anyone near here who spins poi? I will be happy to meet you :)"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,891    Replies: 2
"Hi. I live in Blackpool in the North West of the UK and suprisingly, I've not been able to find any spin groups/courses in the North west, and it's not through lack of trying. I found a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,344    Replies: 2
"I'm Luke, spinning for a year - Intermediate level.I'm looking for other spinners in and around Manchester that might be up for meeting and practicing and even imparting any tricks lear..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,464    Replies: 2
"I have no idea how to word this without it coming across as an ill thought out personal ad so I'm going to be brief!I would LOVE to meet up with people in the Bristol/somerset area who ..."
Views: 1,751    Replies: 0
"Hi Im new in Dublin and looking to learn more about poi spinning or getting together with a group.Keep me posted! Cheers"
Views: 2,561    Replies: 0
"Help! I am putting together a photo book of Poi and looking for traditional Maori dancers to photograph. I used to fire dance professionally on Hawaii but now I am in Orange County fini..."
Views: 2,116    Replies: 0
"Hello Everyone, We just opened a restaurant called "On fire" In Whitianga, New Zealand and we are looking for some jugglers/artists to do some fire shows, once or twice a mon..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,708    Replies: 13
"I just moved to kansas city, kansas and looking for some fellow spinners to meet up with and learn some new tricks. I've been spinning poi for about a year and only have videos to go of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,383    Replies: 3
"Now in Vienna, after 3 days will be in Salsburg, after that in Munchen. Is there anyone from these cities? Tried to find someone in Vienna but looks like no one's here :\"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,634    Replies: 2
"So this september I will be traveling with my family to spend two weeks in Holland. Obviously, I will be bringing my firestaff. However, we're going to be going to London as well and al..."
Views: 1,743    Replies: 0
"Hello all, I'll be traveling through Mumbai, India in the first week of March and was wondering if anyone will be around to spin with me then. I'm going for work near there, but will be..."
Views: 1,980    Replies: 0
"Anyone going to the Shpongle show?? Small group heading down from Atlanta, fellow jugglers and burners included..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,596    Replies: 3
"From Tallahassee here. I was curious if there was any sort of group that meets to spin, or perhaps just someone that practices regularly that would be willing to have someone practice w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,508    Replies: 1
"Hey im not new to Poi tho my wife and best friend are new to staff. Just looking for some friends to get up with every now and again to spin with it gets boring when you have noone to l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,949    Replies: 3
"Hey guys, i´m new to HoP, but so far i´m loving the site and particularly the forums.I wanted to find out if there are other Brazilian Spinners here who would like to meet & play ..."
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter