Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Views: 3,766    Replies: 0
"Looking for any individuals to meet up in High desert area. (Victorville Hesperia, apple Valley) Message me or comment, lets set something up!"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,351    Replies: 3
"Hey, I dont have any spinning mate and i'd really like someone experienced with fire poi that can give me tip with spinning and safety etc. I have never spun with fire before and I dont..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,996    Replies: 1
"I've moved to Queenstown, New Zealand, and wanting to find out if there are any poi spinners in my area?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,994    Replies: 1
"Need to meet some more poi spinners in SD.My friends and I are starting up a fire troupe and Teaching the circus in a few weeks and we need more people.I'll try and remember to check he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,275    Replies: 1
"Hey guys, A friend from san francisco introduced me to the amazing world of pois and now that it became my favourite hobby, I'd love to meet some other people to poi with and learn from..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,262    Replies: 1
"Hey Guys,Just wanted to know if any Prague Spinners (apart from Brighter than a Thousand Suns) are out there???CheersPS: I'm ready anytime for a nice contact juggling+spinning+anything ..."
Views: 4,361    Replies: 0
"Hello everyone. My Partner and I will be traveling to Sydney. As of yet we have no plans and we are looking to meet new people and have fun experiences. My Partner is my safety, and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,080    Replies: 2
"Hey,Anyone in Chiang Mai now or in the next couple of months want to hang out and spin some poi together?Jimmy"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,964    Replies: 1
"anyone in the cincinnati, Ohio area? I'd love to get together with some people to practice!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,545    Replies: 4
"Are there any spinners out there in Hertfordshire? I do poi and would love to meet up with anyone who is in to spinning things. Lets find each other! x"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,181    Replies: 7
"I'm wanting to take some poi lessons...I am very green! the mount royal classes conflict with my schedule. Does any one else teach or know of someone who does?Thanks for your help!!"
Views: 4,679    Replies: 0
"Hee hoo fire lovers! Any fire spinners in the netherlands? I do fire whip and im looking for some spinners to jam with when i come back from travelling. Contact me if your interested!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,733    Replies: 13
"Hi all recently moved back to the west midlands and wonderd if any body fancied meeting up i do poi by the way sky"
Views: 3,225    Replies: 0
"Hey, I am moving to Edinburgh in September. Anyone interested in getting together and learning poi spinning? I am not very good at it (yet) so if someone wants to tutor me in exchange t..."
Views: 4,399    Replies: 0
"Hey guys, my name is Ryan and am 23.I have been Fire Spinning on and off since I was 15, learnt enough to impress my friends but unfortunately I stopped learning there. I still get out ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,147    Replies: 3
"Hello to everyone! And more specifically anyone in the Austin area. Where to begin. . .About two months ago I made the move down to Austin and loving every bit of it. I have been fire b..."
Views: 6,872    Replies: 0
"Hey everyone! I'm currently on exchange in Kyoto, Japan and recently picked up my poi again. I've seen a lot of people with poi by the riverbank, but I'm always too shy to say hello. So..."
Views: 2,785    Replies: 1
"Hey :) I've just moved to Leeds, I'm living by Leeds College of Music. I am looking for some people to spin with, I've only got glow poi with me and I'm still a beginner, but I wantto p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,112    Replies: 5
"I checked out the thread list and it seemed like the relevant ones were pretty old. I'm looking for some one in the central Florida area to spin with.Must be kid friendly. Preferably ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,385    Replies: 2
"Don't know if i'm in the wrong here. (While creating a new theme) I arrived to London not long ago and while I used to spin poi (3 years ago) and had forgotten it, i'd really like to me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,959    Replies: 1
"Anyone know of anything in relations to fire spinning around and in Birmingham? ive been spinning for a few years now but the people I started with have stopped and I want new people to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,825    Replies: 1
"Hey :) I am new to spinning and would like to eventually learn fire poi or fire arts, like fire staff and fire fans.Are there any spinners in the GTA area or in the London, ON area will..."
Views: 2,753    Replies: 0
"Hey guys! We are just getting into Nelson and surrounding area and I really want to find other fire performers while I'm here!! Currently I fire eat and breathe, I also spin hoops and f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,899    Replies: 2
"Okay so Im looking for spinners in fresno who are willing to share some skillz... "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,456    Replies: 5
"Hiya!Ive been been spinning for a couple of months now and noticed a considerable lack of other spinners in my area. While I may not be able to meet up with people right now (sort of bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,402    Replies: 2
"Hey there, if anyone is aware of a particular forum or site where I can find a current poi community in south africa I would very much appreciate it. Indeed if anyone erring this is in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,125    Replies: 1
"Hey everyone, I'm originally from Los Angeles County but I've been living in Queenstown New Zealand. I've been wanting to go to the HOP store on the 8th of Feb and wanted to meet with a..."
Views: 2,404    Replies: 0
"Hey there!Anybody from Bavaria and/or Upper Austria here?I'm from Simbach/Inn and I would love to find other spinners around here"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,837    Replies: 4
"hey guys are there any of you in or around oxford, that meet up. I havent found many places where people spin in groups yet, think it would be reall cool. if any one has info on whereab..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,515    Replies: 5
"Hey everyone, I am going to be moving in around heidelburg germany, only guy I know who spins, or actualy know at all there is my buddy Freddy... anyone around the area?"
Views: 1,910    Replies: 0
"Where are all the lethbridge fire spinners ive been out of it for a while looking to get back into it"
Views: 2,646    Replies: 0
"Hey I'm on zanzibar until august 2016 and looking for people to play poi/staff /to juggle together. I'm living not far away from stonetown - but here's everything not far away :)Schapo"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,715    Replies: 1
"hey HOPersI play poi every day, but all by myself!it'd be cool to meet some poi people to play with and get some feedback and wisdom fromI live in Calgary near the U of Cif there's anyo..."
Views: 2,361    Replies: 0
"Hi HoP community!Looking for all the NYC spinners who would love to meet in Union Square or Washington Square Park for a spin. I do poi mainly, and a little bit of hoop but all spinners..."
Views: 2,247    Replies: 0
"Im looking for someone to practice with and learn with who can help me out who can go to Middlletown Ohio easily since I can't drive to other locations due to medical issues. If you are..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,772    Replies: 2
"I've just moved to Germany from Edinburgh, and wanting to find out if there are any poi spinners in my area? I mainly do ribbon poi/sock poi. I'm interested in doing fire poi (I have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,504    Replies: 1
"I've been spinning for 2 years ( fire staff, fire hula hoop, fire fans) , but since I moved to Heidelberg 4 months ago I haven't :( I would be really happy to meet some other fire spinn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,749    Replies: 18
"know its a long shot but anyone from hk here? would be ace to meet up and spin in the city or at the beach. by day im a diaboloist (cool i just made up a word) and by night im a fire st..."
Views: 1,772    Replies: 0
"I recently moved out to Las Vegas, and I am looking for fellow flow artists to have fun with and learn from. I am an intermediate with flowlights and wish to go to fire just as soon as ..."
Views: 2,592    Replies: 0
"Hello all!I've seen that there is already some posts about Vienna, but they're all quite old. I moved to Vienna 3 weeks ago and I thought the best way to meet new people is to come back..."
Views: 2,578    Replies: 0
"Long for ppl or info in St pete. Been spinning for about 5 months. E mail me intrikitrasta@gmail.com . Names Beau. Look forward to it"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,881    Replies: 7
"Hi everybody!!!im wondering if there are some firefreaks in switzerland...but.....hey!!!im sure of it!!!so...if im talking about you...let me know!!!"
Views: 2,138    Replies: 0
"Hej,I've recently moved to Gothenburg (Göteborg), Sweden and was wondering if anyone knows of any gatherings that happen in the area?Looking for all things flow really...Thanks!"
Views: 2,241    Replies: 0
"Hallo!I'm going to be moving to utrecht from the beginning of april. Are there any spinners there? I'd really like to meet some of you, i mostly do staff but also do a bit of juggling.L..."
Views: 1,708    Replies: 0
"Hi, I'm from the States, but I'm living in Moscow at the moment. I wanted to see if there was anyone else was in the area who might want to meet up sometime, or let me know about meetup..."
Views: 1,923    Replies: 0
"Anyone in Hampshire uk?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,256    Replies: 4
"Hey y'all, I am a recent Texas transplant to the Baton Rouge area, and I am looking for fellow fire spinners in the area. I have heard rumors that there are some, but cannot seem to fin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,865    Replies: 2
"Hello spinners!Is there any group or individual in Lisbon, Portugal? I would like to meet new people experienced in Poi/staff spinning :-) ... are there any regular events or meetings? ..."
Views: 1,955    Replies: 0
"Does anyone at UNC-Chapel Hill or in the surround area do LED/fire spinning? Got to dabble in LED and fire poi this summer so was looking to find others/anyone else who's interested so ..."
Views: 2,945    Replies: 0
"Hello . This is my first post here so i wish you all a happy Fire Christmas !!!We , as in me and my friends are looking for fellow spinners in Amsterdam , since on the 7th and the 8th ..."
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter