Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,609    Replies: 16
"Hiya peeps My friend bought me some poi for xmas cause its something I've always wanted to be able to do and I wondered if there are any peeps living in the Manchester area that wouldn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,502    Replies: 2
"Travelling to Kirkwall April 28th with Statsraad Lehmkuhl (3-masted barque rigged sail training vessel ), so if there are any HoP people around, please let me know "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,564    Replies: 12
"I know there are about a million other lists around somewhere, but I don't know where they are. So why not start one here. I can't see another Hants thread anywho so go for it."
Views: 1,784    Replies: 0
"Hello all!any spinners in Buenos Aires willing to show a South African the fire scene over there? I'm there from around 17 - 24 June. Please PM me if you can give me more info.Cheers!"
Views: 1,347    Replies: 0
"Hello all!any spinners in Rottordam willing to show a South African the fire scene over there? I'm there from around 28 June to 18 July. Please PM me if you can give me more info.Chee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,975    Replies: 14
"I arrived in New Zealand under a week ago and managed to get myself a car. We are travelling around for 2 months in total.I'm in Christchurch at the moment and heading south, not sure w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,603    Replies: 15
"Heya just starting poi n stuff wondering if there are any peoples out there in Newtownwho could show me a few things?(eg. how to stop hitting the back of my head?)CX"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,879    Replies: 16
"heya i mived to manchester a few months back. before that i lived in norwich. i taughted myself poi as i knew no-one else that did them. no i am stuck at a set level and cant get any be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,514    Replies: 78
"on the 2nd of april the beautiful miss lexy shall be joining me in adelaide and we will be heading off on lots of little random adventures around oz so what would be lovely is suggestio..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,059    Replies: 9
"Hi there,This is a call for any fellow spinners in the Poole or Bournemouth area. Just scoutin for other poi-ists to have a practice with over the sunny summer months. Possibly get so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,091    Replies: 1
"Fancy spinning a few tricks tonight? "
Views: 1,864    Replies: 0
"hello everyone, if you haven't checked out the thread in the event section about or riding across the uk, well, we're riding across the uk and would love to meet play and stay with wick..."
Views: 1,923    Replies: 0
"Will be in Barcelona for 2 days. Are we going for a little fire ?say hello thanks. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,668    Replies: 13
"I dont know if there is a thread up for Burleigh Heads yet but there really should be. I went up there last Sunday night all by my lonesome and had the best time i have had in months a..."
Views: 1,657    Replies: 0
"Hey there, I'm travelling to Boston for six weeks and can't bear the thought of not having anyone to play with for that lenght of time... Need new playmates, only lunatics should apply..."
Views: 1,862    Replies: 0
"will be in Eivissa. Are we going to spinning at the beach ? 2.06.05 -12.06.05I'm doing staff.Nox "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,588    Replies: 2
"Hey everyone. Within the next month I'll be leaving Bishop, CA, and heading up to BC..... Squamish to be exact....... anyone hangin around that area, or plan to travell there this summe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,568    Replies: 1
"Anyone around Pensacola Fl who'd like to spin some PLEASE let me know... I've yet to meet a soul here who spins! The name's Travis by the way... keep spinning. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,398    Replies: 13
"I'm a journalism student and beginner poi spinner trying to write a feature on poi. Would any of you lovely spinners be interested in answering a few questions? Either on here or by ema..."
Views: 1,865    Replies: 0
"hi all,comming up to merimbula some time later this year. I know there are some twirlers up there, i just havent been able to find them. PM me or send me email, address is in my profile..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,296    Replies: 7
"Hey! I'd like too meet and spin with you guys!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,857    Replies: 4
"Hey all, im headin up to Darwin on the 20th. Yay for holidays... EDIT: no longer stopping in Brisbane due to flight changes... I hope to get up that way next year tho, look forward to c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,545    Replies: 1
"I just found out that grad school will have me moving to NYC some time this summer. Naturally, I'm looking for other fire spinners before I even start looking for an apartment. Any in..."
Views: 2,753    Replies: 0
"Ok this may be a long shot... but I'm going down to Mont Royal Saturday April 16th to spin and wanted to see if any others would join or even see this message in time... I'm thinking of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,922    Replies: 5
" Hello, can someone please help me? I have heard that there are weekly poi/juggling sessions in brixton but dont know when or where it is. could someone please let me know?Also, are..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,472    Replies: 2
"Hi Anyone spinning around the Florida, Orlando area?I'm popping down to Orlando from the 8th of April and thought It would be cool to meet up with some US Spinners there and have a spin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,360    Replies: 1
"right, i've done a durbs and all I can discover is that there are many more st andrewses than there are cities called st andrews in scotland. if you see what I mean.question: does anyon..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,276    Replies: 2
"Are there any spinners around southwest indiana?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,848    Replies: 2
"I'm looking for some more people to spin with. I'm a 15 yr beginer.e-mail me at ziggy_silmanarmo@hotmail.com"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,346    Replies: 4
"hiya! i know it's a really long shot...but i'm wondering if there are any fire twirlers in the south burnett region of queensland!? this includes murgon, kingaroy, wondai, goomeri, meme..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,917    Replies: 23
"Hello, any Oxford spinners out there?? I'm gonna be at Brookes from September and would love to meet spinny juggly peoples. Also someone who spins staff to help me learn lots I know th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,634    Replies: 26
"CoucouI just moved to Paris a week ago and have therefore no idea where to practice. I am looking for people playing poi somewhere in the capital. Does anybody have any idea? Or better ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,884    Replies: 6
"Hey howdy hey all!!Im coming to byron for the East coast blues and roots fest again, just want to know if there are any spin meets that are going on while im up there?? would love to me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,567    Replies: 3
"I will be going down to Sydney for a few days somewhere around Easter...to visit my elderly Dad.... and it would be good to get out for a break and meet up with some folks for a play......"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,979    Replies: 1
"I'm a month into traveling around the world and I leave for Sydney on monday. I've got 3 month in Oz so will probably stick the East coast. So the the questions are:What's worth seeing/..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,727    Replies: 2
"I was just wondering if their is anyone in the reading or surronding areas who would like to meet up and give me a hand (cheeky to ask I know)I have today been shopping in camden and go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,986    Replies: 13
"I am heading over the WA in April and would like to meet up with all you lovely Perth/Freo spinners!who here is from Perth? and where do you guys meet? is there a weekly fire meet etc? "
Views: 3,337    Replies: 0
"people of the north,post here.i need people to play with reveal yourselves to memany kind regards "
Views: 1,970    Replies: 0
"Monday Nights Where :South Beach Fremantle. In the park next to the shelter.When: 9pm, sometimes a bit earlierSometimes is a fuel pool that you can put in for. Ask when you go down ther..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,913    Replies: 1
"Hi, I've just started poi and I've mastered most of the basics. I was wondering if there are any clubs or meetings that happen in the northeast of Scotland (im from Fochabers, near Elgi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,454    Replies: 2
"I'm wondering how many people have actually used the meet others database with success?Or how many have been able to plan entire trips using the database and Homestay icons?I'm looking ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,570    Replies: 3
"hey everyoneim here in australia form canada and i have been searching for a really nice spin spot with some people to mingle with. i have been spinning for 2 1/2 years now and since i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,041    Replies: 36
"Hi all you spinners, im from the northern beaches in sydney. I spin a 4 footer (jo Staff), been trying realy hard to get a small group together to start regular spin nights. If ure nea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,522    Replies: 4
"Sorry: all for the short notice. IGNITE THE NIGHTWhen: 9:00pm Sunday 27th Feb Where: Dee Why Beach, North SydneyBring: Firetoys!!! (and plenty of fuel) depending on how popular..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,625    Replies: 6
"Hello - i'm in sheffield for 2 months and would like to find other spinners, staffers, jugglers.I'm here for the Polichinelo course which is great so far, but i need stuff to keep me bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,437    Replies: 1
"hello i am a belgium poi spinner .i dont do it verry long but its a start !i looking for some belgium poi spinners !!! who helps me !!!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,695    Replies: 2
"Hey just wondering if there are any spinners in wigan? i know there's loads in manchester but i can only get up at the weekends so if there's anyone in wigan fancies getting together fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,319    Replies: 2
"Looking for people and places to play on the Cote d'Azur"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,009    Replies: 1
"Just moved to Sheffield for 2 months and am missing the edinburgh spinners - Hello all!Is there anyone here?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,008    Replies: 6
"hi i am from the south west of the uk i am looking for othere people from around exeter that are into fire things and might like to meet up for a play!"
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter