Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,741    Replies: 6
"Hi there- I'm arriving in London next week and would love to get in touch with people to play pois with. I'm currently in South Korea and I'm a bit rusty but can't wait to to get back i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,551    Replies: 1
"hi!! yay i ventured out of japan and am in paris until 20sept05 and then off to barcelona till 26sept05 so if anyone knows any cool fiery people or places where fiery people tend to ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,196    Replies: 1
"Hey peopsCalling all west country folk who are up for some groovy moves for some groovy tunes. Im in the mood for some fire maybe a coupla staffs, some poi and anyone who cares to join..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,911    Replies: 4
"So in about 3 weeks Ill be heading over to NZ for an extended vacation and self enlightening voyage. I have few plans during the 3 months, however I’ve been contemplating trying to wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,699    Replies: 5
"Hey anyone out there in Berlin, Prague, Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest, Bucharest, Sofia and Athens? Shall be doing a two month trip with Mieke through these no doubt awesome places and t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,537    Replies: 9
"I did post a 'job advert' on here once before and now I'm doing it again because my current assistant is off to travel the world. I'm looking for an assistant but it could end up with ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,236    Replies: 16
"I'm in Bali for the next 2 weeks and then Thailand for about 7 weeks, anyone around?Also, any idea of cool stuff to do out here?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,862    Replies: 12
"Just wondering if there are actually any people from say, North of Manchester here? Where do they spin?I'm in Cumbria (nr Carlisle) so my question is:AM I THE ONLY SPINNER IN CUMBRIA?? ..."
Views: 1,420    Replies: 0
"If anyone happens to be in this area send me an email at parabolas420@hotmail.com or you can just msg me on myspace www.myspace.com/parabolas420 Hope there are some people out here in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,688    Replies: 3
"Hey y'all, i'll be in london monday for monday alone, from 6am to 9pm. I'm coming to pic up a visa from the belgian embassy. I'm just planning to walk around and spend nothing and maybe..."
Views: 1,467    Replies: 0
"hi!! some spinner poi in the area of south florida?? and in spanish?? sweet malabars lu"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,790    Replies: 1
" Hi everyone!In honour of Burning Man a fire spin is badly needed this week! Anyone out there interested? Does anyone know if the Tuesday Jesus Green people still meet? Need to spin, ..."
Views: 1,223    Replies: 0
"Hi everyone!Soon (in about one week) my travellingbody will take me to Spain / Barcelona!Any of u there?Just checkin, let me know!Lots of hugs sun and greetiosz Bissa! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,299    Replies: 2
"Hello you sexy poiple. I'm gonna be heading up Sussex-wards on the 10th of August, and loitering around up in Lewes for about 6 days. I have to go to a wedding on the Saturday, but if a..."
Views: 1,393    Replies: 0
"It's that time of year again when all the little kiddies go back to school! For me though, I'm moving into residence at Concordia university in a week, and I was hoping that some Montre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,702    Replies: 4
"just recently strted spinning was wondering if anyone up 4 meeting in derby or nottingham to show me some tips and pointers? i have fluffy poi heheee "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,714    Replies: 3
"Lauz needs to find a helpfull manchester HoP'er who would put her up for the nite on the 27th, so she could also go down to the manc meet that day and meet loads more spinners and have ..."
Views: 1,721    Replies: 0
"would like to find some hawaiian fire dancersto rage w/ post if interested "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,137    Replies: 4
"Just a quickie cos we all love them,I will b heading off to Budapest at the end of this month to see my dad working there for about 6 days, anyone out there?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,183    Replies: 12
"ok well my parents are going away for the weekend and have said i can visit some poi-ers in the uk. i would need to book it soon but was wondering if anyone would have me over night on ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,415    Replies: 24
"anyone up for a meet up in Birmingham? "
Views: 1,674    Replies: 0
"any transient fire kids out here??? and i hate that word by the way. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,738    Replies: 6
"newcastle currently is a very lonely place for a twirlerif there are any gatherings i would be very interested"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,413    Replies: 2
"I'm going to be travelling around Italy in October and November and am wondering if there are any fire fairies or poi peoples floating around lovely Italia? Are there any gatherings in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,433    Replies: 4
"hello allI am from Townsville Australia...And was just writing to find people in my area.. So if there is any one from cairns townsville or any areas near townsville. Please contact me ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,760    Replies: 2
"Hey all! I think I'm getting better at this spinning poi deal! Now I'm looking for some people in the Indianapolis area to help teach me some new tricks and moves and to possibly spin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,305    Replies: 5
"Hey Skulduggery posted on the Manchester meet thread about trying to organise a large multiday meet such as in Falmouth but in Manchester, we have looked at campsites but the only ones ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,603    Replies: 5
"sniff... it appears I'm all alone in this big scary world *sniff* (ok I'm sure the sob story isnt going to get any votes )Once upon a time there was a girl who got her first set of poi...."
Views: 1,489    Replies: 0
"I just found a site for it, it's going on this september in CT. I was wondering if anyone was going, or has been before and has any information about it or anything like that.Also, I li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,236    Replies: 13
"Hi peeps, I'm a Poi newby - long time fan, but very recent beginner. I want to meet people who I can learn from, other newbies I can practice and make mistakes with, and in general ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,628    Replies: 14
"ok so i'm going to my grandma's in west sussex worthing from the 5th of august untill the 9th and was wondering if theres any hoppers near by there who i could maybe meet with for a cou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,626    Replies: 1
"Is there anyone?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,760    Replies: 1
"hi all im a beginner from Loughborough , and I would love to meet up with poi swingers anywhere in the midlands areabest rgds Jamie "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,308    Replies: 7
"Hey, just started fire twirling, not that good wanna learn though anyone in brisbane that can teach me. thanks guys che x"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,183    Replies: 4
"eyyyanyone on here in austria?lemme know and we can meet up for a spin somehwere...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,738    Replies: 1
"My girlfriend and I are coming through tomorrow on our way to Orange County from Vegas. We'd love to meet new people! Cheers!// jayse"
Views: 1,499    Replies: 0
"please stay tuned at www.poisession.tkcuNox"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,497    Replies: 15
"Any spinners out there in Bristol? Looking to learn spinning,i'm in the Clifton area. "
Last Reply by
Views: 9,392    Replies: 54
"hello! thought i'd better start a thread here.... so i've got 6 weeks left in new zealand which is crazy.... and from that moment on i'm gonna be racing around like a mad thing on ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,580    Replies: 1
"Well, it's a big enough county, and not everyone can get to London.So, because of this, there are 2 weekly meetings in Guildford, on Sundays and Thursdays.Try a search in the "Events, P..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,475    Replies: 4
"I know there's been some talk about arranging a regular spin meet out in the Sutherland Shire....but has anything eventuated? I know the weather is starting to get miserable but maybe ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,456    Replies: 10
"I'll be over in Quebec in July this year, anyone want to meet and spin then?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,279    Replies: 3
"Hello all.There are so many threads on people going to London, so I don't want to start another lengthy one.So, this is just out there to tell poiple that I will be in UK (probably Lond..."
Views: 1,392    Replies: 0
"I'm in montreal til october (when I head for taiwan via london) and man there aren't that many spinners about, I'm from kiwi land where there are twirlers aplenty so it's been quite a s..."
Views: 1,334    Replies: 0
"Going to Arcachon on holidays for a week or so..... anyone want to meet on the sea side at night for a session with fire?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,360    Replies: 5
"just wondering who of anyone here lives down in chch? im supost to be going down on the 25th till the 28th for my training and it would be really great if anyone wanted to catch up and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,625    Replies: 2
"Hi just wanna send a message out to anybody who's up for a bit of poi/drinking/whatever? I'l be in Dundee till 25/07/05 then Belfast and Dublin and then London (around Clapham area) up..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,392    Replies: 4
"Hello thar!Me and me girl be coming to Edinburgh from the 3rd of august to the 9th and would love to meet play and stay with some of the locals We´re currently travelling in icelan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,149    Replies: 1
"Hello, I've recently moved to Edinburgh and am trying to locate where and when the locals go out to Poi. I've heard rumours that there are meetings on Mondays in the Meadows, but I've n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,794    Replies: 24
"A lovely girl named sarah would like to meet other nice firey types in perth. can anyone help her twirl or find fire toys locally?bill"
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter