Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,567    Replies: 5
"Hiya guys!I posted about a year ago saying that I was going to head over to Perth... I never got around to it... Now the time has come, not only am I going to be in perth tho, I am MOVI..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,146    Replies: 4
"Any spinners at Keele uni or near by? "
Views: 1,610    Replies: 0
"HiI'm going to be in Prague for the next couple of months at least and was wondering if there are any regular (or even irregular) meets? Can't do weekday evenings, unfortunately, but an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,191    Replies: 1
"hi, i'm new to the bristol area and looking to meet folk to spin with.i've bin doing poi for about a year or so but need to practice more with other spinners! so if you fancy meeting up..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,374    Replies: 2
"hey i am a poi artist in NJ and need a person to light up withpm me with info i am near exit 7 on 280 near West Orangettyl "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,313    Replies: 3
"Heyas Guys and Gals, am travelling through:Bali in OctoberChiang Mai in NovemberGoa from Dez to MarchAnybody out there at the same time? (of course but WHERE and WHEN?) Looking fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,595    Replies: 4
"Hey people..My names john,i been in to Poi ever since my old manager Thailand, ( named so as he spent 3 years there learning Fire Poi...)Anyway he got me hucked after 1 lesson lol.... a..."
Views: 1,257    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Views: 2,015    Replies: 1
"Check out this free local poi enthusiasts site.www.SingaporePoi.com "
Views: 2,260    Replies: 0
"Hello all....I am planning a trip to Costa Rica in late February, and was wondering if any poi people or hooping folks lived there or were going to be traveling through around the same ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,470    Replies: 1
"Aloha peeps,Who is all playing poi in London or Oxford? Im planning 2 go within 2 month's from now.Let me know & we go 4 a spin...X me "
Views: 1,405    Replies: 0
"'elloI am looking for people in Ware who want to meet up and form a local gathering to enjoy drumming, dancing and fire, poi, and everything else that goes with it? Is there anyone o..."
Views: 1,147    Replies: 0
"im looking to find staff spinners in scunthorpe im currently between staffs but am looking to get a new one soon and would like to meet more spinners in my area"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,131    Replies: 2
"Going to spending time in Folkstone (Dover area, uk) over the next few weeks, will be bringing stuff to burn with me, and am wondering if there are any meets or anything there.mark"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,690    Replies: 31
"heyerm any hoppers in gorleston or great yarmouth as i'm there at the weekend from friday to monday.its just family can get a bit boring sometimes.so anyone?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,265    Replies: 17
"Farewell my twirling friends.When it rains, it pours, and my domestic situation back home in Cape Town has made me decide to return earlier to my family than planned. I leave tonight a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,812    Replies: 10
"Hi guys.There is a juggling club in Norwich every Monday and some Fridays. Mondays is 6-10 Fridays 7-10.It's at Bignold school on monday night and the Norwich Working Mans Club on Fird..."
Views: 2,281    Replies: 0
"For every body who is from CR or who go to the CR "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,342    Replies: 3
"i be moving out to pheonix in june...so itd be nice to know if anybody out there would be willing to spin w\moi....ive already been to some parties out there...aka...earthdance.....met ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,606    Replies: 3
"Any spinners in Boston, MA? We have no scene here and I dont expect massive reply flow... but 1-2 people who are into psy, rave and POI scene would be nice..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,452    Replies: 5
"Hey, I've just moved to Norwich and am living on campus at UEA. There is a juggling/circusy society here but I was also looking to meet up with other non-uni locals. Broaden my horizons..."
Views: 1,171    Replies: 0
"I'll be staying in Fuengirola (costa del sol, Spain) untill end of march or longer.. If you are in the area it would be fun to catch up for a twirl "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,384    Replies: 6
"hi everyone, im planning to do a bike ride between Scunthorpe and Nuneaton (ill get a map sorted asap) so i can meet the fabulous froggy but i need some help!Obviously im not going to b..."
Views: 1,699    Replies: 0
"Haii!!!What about spinning into the New Year? It's just an idea.... my friend and I are doing some firepoi and juggling. Who wants to meet on New Years Eve to make a huge spinning somew..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,654    Replies: 2
"Hey all...Carrying on my travels... Am in Byron now, have picked up 2 more short staffs and some poi and have been practising hard (though not hard enough, co-ordination comes slowly t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,532    Replies: 7
"Myself and my boyfriend have just moved into the area and I am looking to meet up with some fellow twirlers.Anyone know of the closest meet to where we live, when it is and how on earth..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,502    Replies: 6
"Greetings US types one and all-I'm in the US from around the 25th of June til early August and would love to meet some fellow spinners- My girlfirend lives in Newport RI, and my dads ap..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,035    Replies: 3
"My dear spinning friend is off to Goa and wants to know if there is a regular spin scene there or some Hoppers to meet. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,930    Replies: 6
"Is anyone by chance in the Tokyo Area of Japan or knows of someone who is in here. Thanks"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,886    Replies: 2
"Hi Guys,Im new to all of this and i really want to learn Poi. I live in the shire( in know ooohh scary) and i want to know if anyone know's anyone close to me that could teach me and a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,447    Replies: 4
"Hi guys,Ok, the 'meet others' thing didn't throw up and people in Herts when I asked so I was just wondering if there might be anyone who is in or around the area or who comes through h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 980    Replies: 1
"hey there everyone.im comming up to merimbula, somewhere between new years and jan 14. i know there are some spinners up there. ive seen you from the other side of the lake.just wonderi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,143    Replies: 32
"Well I have been convinced by my boyfriend to go with him on a tour of the UK for two years (working holiday)...Will be going sometime in the early 2006 (dates are yet to be set in ston..."
Views: 1,338    Replies: 0
"going home for a few weeks over christmas so just curious to know if there's anyone in the kent <mainly dartford/gravesend/darenth area> region who's partial to a bit of spinnign ..."
Views: 1,316    Replies: 0
"just me being checky really, but im thinking of coming over to Melbourn sometime early next year - late Jan, or mid Feb - and was wondering who lives there, or anyone that would like to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,864    Replies: 7
"Hello all,I've finally made a brief return to the boards to seek some salve for the soul before buckling down for exam period. HURRAH!In any case, I digress. The reason of the post wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,267    Replies: 4
"If anyone in the north London (Cockfosters/Herts) area fancy meeting up (im like new to the area an stuff) just give me a shout"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,300    Replies: 4
"Am interested in getting together with others, anywhere around Seymour area, if anyone is out there. There is about 3 of us that fire twirl that live here, that i know of."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,725    Replies: 41
"Hi guys! I am a 25 year old Irish boy who’s arriving in Australia in about 4 weeks and should be staying from 3 months to a year. I fly into Adelaide on the 9th of September for my ma..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,222    Replies: 1
"Hi I'm Sef and I have reacently moved to palmerston north only to find that i can't seem to find any fire dancers in PNIf you are out there Let me know PLEASE "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,497    Replies: 4
"I'm just curious if there is anyone else from MN here on HoP. I'd like to meet some spinners but I don't know where to find them...come out come out whereever you are!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,733    Replies: 1
"Well topic speaks for itself really. Ive been spinning a couple of months and wanting to meet others in the area."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,365    Replies: 8
"Ello all Im still a beginner, and was wondering if there was anyone around the London area that would be willing to teach/help me/spin together?Zoex x"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,073    Replies: 17
"im thinking of coming to sheffield for the day next time i have some money and dragging thegreatbj (she doesnt realise yet though) with me and was wondering if anyone fancied a spin or ..."
Views: 1,044    Replies: 0
"Hello im looking 4 local spinners & non-local to hang around & swop some tricks. I have loads of room on the moment & want 2 welcome people...I've got friends that do devil-..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,572    Replies: 2
"im fresh off the boat from Canada eh. im livin in Sydney fer now but headin north after the new year with no real plan of where to go (preferably somewhere fire frendly).i brought my ch..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,466    Replies: 2
"I will be travelling through the Boston area for the next several weeks and am looking for others to practice and get together with.I am not from the USA and would like to learn new sty..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,437    Replies: 9
"Hey there Moonraker folk. I don't really know too many peeps in Wiltshire (let alone Salisbury which is where I hail from) so I reakon this is a good place to get a list together "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,291    Replies: 4
"Hello poiple!I shall be in Italy (yay for me!) over the above dates. If any spinners would like to meet up and be a tour guide for me, my missus and a few mates , please drop me a PM. H..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,033    Replies: 6
"helllooo to all, i've been travelling for the past 5 months and have now set myself up in windsor for work and soforth. does anyone twirl around these parts, or do i have to travel into..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter