Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,911    Replies: 2
"Been spinning poi for a few months, but more recently tried staffing and I've fallen in love. I'm based in Droitwich and as far as I can ascertain there's no-one who spins here so I'm ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,978    Replies: 2
"hey peeps, am actually new here, 3 months in the making, i just had my 2 pairs of fire pois from www.dube.com 3 weeks ago and with more practice and little more polishing here and there..."
Views: 1,729    Replies: 0
"Hi there, I am a scottish art student from london comeing over to spend the summer in CA working on a burning man related art project. I have been spinning for years and would love to m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,005    Replies: 33
"Yo, the suns come out to play and i don't know any Poi'ers in leeds. assburger182@hotmail.com"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,308    Replies: 1
"Just got into Aukland - but won't be here tomorrow, so that doesn't really help...We'll be spending about a week on the north island, then heading to the South for about 2 weeks (hopefu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,126    Replies: 1
"i Just wanna find people in my area that spins so if you do live in the SGV or the Azusa area please post "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,827    Replies: 17
"Hey, Now I know that there are lots of people living in Glasgow that own poi as they keep on selling out in the shop that sells them. So where are you?!There are nice people in Edinburg..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,398    Replies: 3
"hi i was wondering if there were any groups i could join near central london islington area....i just finished a poi course so good news i'm not a complete beginner...but close :P oh an..."
Views: 1,493    Replies: 0
"Personal Ad:Experienced safety tech searching for fire performers in the Central Jersey area. Forced to give up current home by overbearing parents, seeks to continue twirling a buildin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,240    Replies: 2
"Hey fellows, I'm pretty alone here in Lux. I don't know many people, who do firestaff or juggling. I would be happy if there is someone at my age (19) "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,225    Replies: 43
"It's all set in stone! This is the plan: Australia to London - 5th July London to Cork, EJC - 8th July - 15th July 3 Day south, Paddywagon Tour - 16th - 19th July Dublin to London -..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,267    Replies: 3
"Howdy!I started spinning poi in March and I've since decided that I wish to do performance stuff (poi/devilstick/etc) professionally. I want about 3 ppl, doesn't matter whether you're a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,410    Replies: 4
"I live in Baltimore Maryland in USA. I see people spinnin fire all the time around these ways and I've seen a whole bunch glow stringing around this way. I was wonderin if any of those ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,138    Replies: 13
"Hey is there anybody aroud the Aberdeen area that would lik to hook up and play some :-) Really need some fellow poiers for inspiraion and just to share the joy that is poi.Cheers,kt"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,426    Replies: 8
"Hey all. I'm a school teacher who travels with the show kids around Australia. I've got all of my spinning stuff with me on my travels but don't have anyone to spin with. I thought I..."
Views: 1,171    Replies: 0
"Any people in Vancouver looking for someone to spin with? I'm moving out there (PoCo actually) for the summer, and would love to find people to spin with.PeaceDirk"
Views: 1,292    Replies: 0
"takes place frmo the 9th of june - 11th of june.any one plan on being there? "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,093    Replies: 36
"I'm moving to Bath on Friday - so if you live in Bath and fancy meeting up post here!don't worry Bristol peeps - i'll still come back every now and then...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,679    Replies: 3
"hey is there anyone in hamilton who may want to meet up for a spin?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,192    Replies: 4
"Hi, I'd love to meet anyone from near bournemouth to learn and practice with..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,613    Replies: 20
"Well, I am about to embark on the journey that almost every other Aussie does at some stage in their life - go and live and work in the UK before I get too old to use the working holida..."
Views: 2,446    Replies: 0
"Hello there!!!I'm a Poi-Dancer from Belarus (not far from Poland and Russia).And in some days I'm going to Eindhoven, Netherlands. We will make a Fireshow in an OpenAir Museum. 8)))The..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,642    Replies: 7
" hello hello, do any of you fine folk live in birmingham or thereabouts and play hand drums ? do you crave the beat ? do you wanna come join us play drums to fire ? if this is you, and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,235    Replies: 1
"hey there poeple from the world,If there is anyone thinking to come to Israel and looking for places or poeple to spin with, I would love to show you the israeli way. See you around,Gal..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,748    Replies: 3
" Hello all, I just relocated from Cairns to Sydney...well Wollongong...I know no one down here who twirls (staff or poi) and I'm interested in metting people from the area, w..."
Views: 1,822    Replies: 0
"Hi, I've been in Preston for the last 4 years but I'm about to move back to Ashby in Leicestershire. I was wondering if there were any people in the area that I could meet up with to pr..."
Views: 1,292    Replies: 0
"so im going to be in barcelona on the 23rd june - 27th june so if any one knows any where good to go and spin or wants to meet up ect.. please let me know plus any info on good places t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,567    Replies: 3
"I just moved to Nashville, and would like to hook up with other spinners. If you know of any community, or would like to start one, let me know."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,449    Replies: 2
"im only 13 and have recently lost my dad so my mum don like to leave the house so she wont take me any where far so if any 1 would like to meet up once a month or summthing and do some ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,874    Replies: 38
"Ok, so I've been staring at a calender, trying to work out what on Earth I'm doing for my trip down under.My plans so far:I arrive in Melbourne on the 30th of May (at some stupid time i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,049    Replies: 2
"When is the fire meet at spital fields market? Also is it a weekly thing or monthly? Cheers"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,659    Replies: 1
"Hi, are people still meeting up in Kelvingrove Park on Sundays? Or are there any other meets in Glasgow at the moment apart from the juggling club? I posted this a few days ago in the "..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,117    Replies: 22
"My name is Mark and i am starting to feel like me and my friend are the only people around here that even know what poi is... if anyone want to get together and spin PM me."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,762    Replies: 3
"hey all! well i'm gonna be in melbourne for 2 weeks or there abouts (17th may - 1st ish of june) before flying to canada and was wondering if there was anyone who'd like to hook up and..."
Views: 1,171    Replies: 0
"hi all. I bought some poi 3 days ago (cobra poi 2) and have been trying to learn. I think im reasonably well co-ordinated and can go forward, backwards and do butterfly and weave. If..."
Views: 1,140    Replies: 0
"if anyone is from the hudson valley in new york in the unted states please reply. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,187    Replies: 2
"Queenstown-a utopia..... My final destination--- I can’t wait to absorb the visuals, the land, and the people. I plan on making a career out of the art form the has infatuated me for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,152    Replies: 1
"hi, i'm completely new to this poi stuff, but i really want to learn it. i need somebody with lots of patience to help teach me how to use poi. i live in maghull, but cann travel almost..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,577    Replies: 4
"Just moved to Broadstairs in Kent, but there seems to be some sort of poi vacuum going on. I am tempted to catch a ferry to holland as there might be more going on!?If there is anyone h..."
Views: 2,222    Replies: 0
"I'm new to the Springs / Denver area and I'm looking for others who are into Poi. A friend in Alaska got me hooked and now I'm trying to learn some more. I'm looking some one who can he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,455    Replies: 7
"i live about halfway between the two and they're pretty close so i though i'd lump them together. anybody around maryland/DC? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,556    Replies: 1
"Hi!My name is Jesper. I have a friend from Japan and I have learnt her some poi her in Australia. Tomorrow she ar going back to Japan. And she want to meet people to practice poi whit.S..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,448    Replies: 2
"I live in southport and I'm looking for a fellow spinner to spin with instead of just on my own."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,701    Replies: 7
"Hi all!Will be down in London for work for a week in May. I'd love to go to as many meets as possible and (re-)meet you guys, so let me know what's on when! I'll be staying in a hotel a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,110    Replies: 1
"IS there anyone near Fairbanks.....anywhere."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,555    Replies: 7
"Sydney isnt' exactly a little town, and though there are a few threads with meets, I'd love to know what suburbs you hot HOPpers are at......maybe some of us can find caffeine-buddies?&..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,675    Replies: 2
"ok another long shot but to all those many people here who may be at newcastle uni (UK) im restarting juggle soc!! well i will once i get my thumb out my ass. if youre interested or kno..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,374    Replies: 5
"Hey boys and girls...was wondering if there are any people poi'in or whtever in reading...i can only use poi's atm and not very well either bein a noobie and all but wanted to find som..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,201    Replies: 2
"Anyone in the Suffolk area or lives nearby that can get to ipswich wanna meet up sometime soon?I'm mainly thinking of just a good time practising poi/staff (and other things) around the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,448    Replies: 26
"Hi everyone -I just joined the forum last week and I'm fairly frikkin amazed at the number of spinny people that seem to be inhabit of New Zealand. So cool.Anyway, I've been planning a ..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter