Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,565    Replies: 2
" Hi. Is there anyone who is from the Taunton/ somerset area who can teach poi or is there any poi classes/ clubs near by. Are there many poi lovers in the area? "
Views: 1,212    Replies: 0
"Hi anyone spinning poi in the wyre forest area? Around kidderminster, Stourport or Bewdley and round-about? Gaius "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,179    Replies: 1
"We Fenfires are travelling to Amsterdam at the end of September, and I very much doubt that we are the first HOPers to go to that area of the world. Does anyone know of any spinners/jug..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,538    Replies: 2
"does anyone poi in san francisco bay area? coz i poi and fire spin here in the philippines and i'll be going to SF in 2 weeks so i was wondering.. to all SF spinners.. lets all get toge..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,286    Replies: 8
"Hey guys as it said in the thread title I'm a lonely girl in norfolk who seeks other spinners in norfolk to meet and learn from. Seriously new here (as in joined up yesterday) and need ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,423    Replies: 8
"Anyone fancy meeting up in Dundee for some poi? Have being doing it for a couple of weeks and am itching to start lighting them upBen "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,630    Replies: 10
"Anyone here live in the sudbury area??? "
Views: 1,279    Replies: 0
"Am trying to get a production company{collective} together to begin an annual light artistry festival going. I live in the blue mountains and am finding it ndifficult to find quirky, c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,692    Replies: 13
"Hello All!I will be in Spain over June/July, somewhere near Seville from 23 June - 8 July and in Barcelona for the next week or so. My spanish is poor (actually non-existant), but I wou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,348    Replies: 2
"Hi to everyone, my name is Ry, i live in encinitas, CA, and me and me friends are trying to find more poiers in in the area. send me a messege or call me on my cell (760) 5218119"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,442    Replies: 6
"Hey.I'm lookin for anyone in the Cannock, Stafford, Wolverhampton, Walsall type area. Any takers?I don't know anyone who does it in my area so I'm lookin for people to learn with as I'..."
Views: 1,763    Replies: 0
"Looking for any other spinners or spinny type things in northern New Jersey. Anyone out there? Is this thing on? *tap* *tap* All I'm getting is an echo .... 'ello... 'ello... 'ello......"
Views: 1,762    Replies: 0
"We are looking for new members in Lithuania.We welcome everyone who wants to join us.Info:www.fakyrai.lt"
Views: 1,457    Replies: 0
"Olá nin@s!Just wondering if there are many of us in HoP... and where based... Am very curious about spinning back home, are there many people doing it? Any organised meets? It would be..."
Views: 2,022    Replies: 0
"i see a few people around the area are trying to meet up with others. just when i was starting to give up hope of finding other spinners in the area. anyway, im the groundsman for a sch..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,238    Replies: 3
"Anybody in the Stourbridge area? I live in Hagley and can get to the Brum/ Selly meets but would prefer to meet closer to home if anyone is about."
Last Reply by
Views: 24,159    Replies: 111
"If you're new to Bristol, or have been hunting around for Bristol people to spin with post here, or here:http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/show...&PHPSESSID="
Last Reply by
Views: 2,439    Replies: 1
"Hello, I'm moving to Vancouver at the end of August and i'm looking for a poi-friendly place to rest my head!My boyfriend is coming out at the end of September, so I'm ideally looking f..."
Views: 1,510    Replies: 0
"Hey, are there any poi spinners among you from Slovakia , concretly Bratislava?If yes, I would be glad , if you sent me an email here mlynarovicova@slovanet.sk , thanks "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,161    Replies: 2
"hey im pretty new to poi started bout 6 months ago getting my first set of fire poi this christmas hehe anyho i know its been asked before but im gonna ask again anyway anyone around th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,293    Replies: 3
"Hey everyone, just a shout out to anyone in and around derby. There are a few of us that meet up most weeks if you feel like coming for a play... tis mainly poi but we also have some fi..."
Views: 1,471    Replies: 0
"Salut, Est ce qu'il y a qqn a Bordeaux qui fait du twirling poi? "
Views: 1,407    Replies: 0
"are there any poi classes in hawaii? I will be there for 2 weeks in december and would love to learn more while I'm vacationing. thanks!"
Views: 1,461    Replies: 0
"Hey everyone, it would be cool if you'd be interested in a spin or a juggle, fire or non-fire in Deventer, Overijssel, The Netherlands at some point. There's a cool park with plenty of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,746    Replies: 5
"Anyone know of any thai poi people or places? I will be in the bangkok area and Changmai from july 14th to august 23rd. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,992    Replies: 3
"Trying to find a spinner that I can learn from in the Santa Rosa, North Bay area!"
Views: 1,234    Replies: 0
"I live in Manly (Sydney) and there are always people spinning in Shelly Beach on Sundays nights....Anyone you guys know???"
Last Reply by
Views: 8,189    Replies: 85
"Well, goodness gracious, how audacious I booked my ticket today! For a Grand Adventure, to encompass:ex Brisvegas 24th May for London via Dubaiarrive London 27th MayA few dayz in Lond..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,084    Replies: 3
"come on poisters on anglesey lets see ya hands and poi in the air!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,679    Replies: 15
"well i just might have a bunch of time on my hands, anyone wanna do some intensives in mid august? we don't have to get many people together to make it work, as long as i have a floor t..."
Views: 1,235    Replies: 0
"heya any one in glos want to meet up or any thing for a spin and a chat?? "
Views: 1,063    Replies: 0
"hey guys, hows all on this very fine day of sun shinyness??? just haven a scout around for poi people in the briggan, if there is let me know i live just next to the beach (just moved h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,423    Replies: 2
"I'll be going to Floydfest this year and was wondering if anyone else here was planning on going. It is a great little music fest in the mountains of Virginia. It was where I first s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,016    Replies: 22
"Anyone live in or around Malvern / Worcester interested in meeting up for some spinning? I'm reasonably good with Poi, happy to teach, and even happier to learn "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,404    Replies: 6
"There's a meet this Saturday in Great Malvern at the winter gardens behind the theatre. Everyone's welcome. It's organised by a local shop 'chilled' and they ask for a voluntary contrib..."
Views: 1,818    Replies: 0
"yeah.. pinoi poi lovers?? where are you guys?"
Views: 1,869    Replies: 0
"Hey for those in the area, there's a weekly spin in penticton BC every tuesday till winter. on Skaha Lake across from the Shade Tree Resort. good time to be had by all"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,440    Replies: 25
"hoping to start something here so if there are any yokels let me know "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,031    Replies: 2
"Hey! Shout out to all the Austin spinners, please post if you're here in Austin. I'm trying to organize some kind of gathering or meet up. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,806    Replies: 3
" C'mon.. there must be someone...Other than me, that is. If there is, please be nice and say hello!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,688    Replies: 19
"me an a couple o mates are hangin out the back of newbury college and poi'ing, and chilling anyone welcome with pois. unfortunately we cant use staffs , im meeting everyone at midday"
Views: 1,077    Replies: 0
"Im going to be in paris for the next few weeks,does any one want to go and spin for a bit?im going to PM Olive and Julian, but any one else that i could meet would be very cool.See you ..."
Views: 1,111    Replies: 0
"Hey,Just moved to Köln, and would love to meet some fire spinners out here! Anyone? Bueller? 0170-334-5179 Cheers,Alex"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,140    Replies: 2
"anybody playing with poi in parks nearby falls church in july ??? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,688    Replies: 3
"I'm looking to see all those that spin in the Dallas Area. Is there anyone out there?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,155    Replies: 2
"Hey, I've only really just started, but I'm wondering if there is anyone in the shropshire area?jOe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,181    Replies: 5
"Hey guys,I'l going to be in Serbia (belgrade and montenegro) this summer (no ecj for me )so i want to ask if you knwo any serbian poi-pages, conventions, regular meetings, spinners...th..."
Views: 1,680    Replies: 0
"I am on Hickam AFB,gotten very hardcore into my LED poi, and have fire in the mail here. Anyone up for practicin? I know that people gather on tuesdays near the Alhoa tower, but its alw..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,333    Replies: 10
"Hi all,I am looking to make contact with some jugglers in the Kent area of the UK (South East).I live in Strood, Kent and my nearest juggling club is the Tunbridge Wells Juggling Club. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,369    Replies: 3
"from down under over seas to oxford i cant wait to be on my 6 week adventure.My BF is currently living in oxford so il be staying with for my hole stay i was hoping to have a few spins ..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter