Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 972    Replies: 0
"Hello, Friends!!!As always, as 2 years ago, i'm searching for the fire-spinners and fire-actors from closest countries... And also searching info about fire-meetings in those countries...."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,519    Replies: 13
"So.. I should arrive in Christchurch on the 25th October! Woooo!So you have plenty of warning to find a hiding place.. I dunno yet how long I'll be staying. I may just live up to my thr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,593    Replies: 3
"im moving to london (richmond)in a few monsths..anyone around that area that would like to meet up for some twirling?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,219    Replies: 9
"Ah it's a long shot but wondering any twirlers in or around the entire Cairns area? XF "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,040    Replies: 18
"Hey hoppers, I've been back in Christchurch from canada for about 3mths now and I'm a bit out of the scene, I'm wondering if there's anyone getting together in Christchurch to play... w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,214    Replies: 1
"Hi guys! I am looking for someone to play and learn poi with in utah. It would be nice to find some people who like the sport! Let me know...Id love to get together!"
Views: 1,109    Replies: 0
"Hey whats up guys.. well im in brazil spinning in MG if anyoe here is from brazil let me know..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,203    Replies: 2
"hi all! just ordered my poi set...i used to do colourguard and im hoping that my skills and techniques from that will help me learn poi but im pretty much clueless....i have a few event..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,156    Replies: 16
"I live in south Houston, the Clear Lake area near NASA. The local Houston fire group that spun at Helios has kind of died out a bit. Or the get togethers have moved too far for me to tr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,045    Replies: 2
"Hello all my circleloving friends.Im going to london for 2 days next weekend for a conference but after 21:30 on the saturday im just gonna chillout somewhere with my poi and some music..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,044    Replies: 1
"I'm looking for people to spin with in Christchurch at least once a week to mix things up. i'm out burning at least two nights a week in hagley & would love some frequent "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,471    Replies: 1
"CIAO people !!!i'm just moved from italy to south beach !!!but ... no jugglers ? no fire spinners ?? where are you all ??? bhe... my address is jokeman_@hotmail.comand i'm looking someo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,082    Replies: 28
"Hi AllAre there any Poi spinners around the center-ish of Derby that meet regularly (or ever, in fact!)? I started uni here in sept, but theres only one I know of on a monday. I don't s..."
Views: 1,279    Replies: 0
"Theres a meet today in leeds hyde park at 1pm if anyone is interested. For spinners of anything and non spinners.More info herehttp://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2246364522"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,244    Replies: 17
"As the author of the original Oxford thread is off-line now, I decided to start a new thread, this way I can keep the first post up-to-date with clubs and events. And re-populate with a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,610    Replies: 92
"I'm looking for experienced spinners in the portsmouth area!Currently, I'm pretty new to spinning. I know a few basic moves but I really would like to meet up with a few others to learn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,415    Replies: 4
"Hello fellow poiers and twirlers i'm based in penzance and would like to meet other mad spinners to spin with."
Views: 1,584    Replies: 0
"Hey all,I'm new to poi but completely obsessed, to the point where I've been practicing every day, without fail. It would be great to meet some people that spin and I wondered if there..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,736    Replies: 11
"Just a quick question….….where is the fire scene in Wellington?? Is there one? Just curious cos, you know, I thought that New Zealand..with its historical links to twirling and well..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,297    Replies: 6
"Just had the first weekly fire meet in Abbey park in leicester which will now happen every monday unless otherwise noteddetail are meet at clock tower around eight then we go down to ab..."
Views: 1,236    Replies: 0
"Hello, are there any meetings in Istanbul where people play Poi together? I would be happy about any information.Thank youJana"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,086    Replies: 11
"I have just moved to the Great Brittain and I wondered if around Great Yarmouth, Norwich etc. area staff/poi twirlers got meetings or something ? It would be great to meet some new peop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,198    Replies: 26
"just a quick question but do any norwich spinners still meet up in chappelfield gardens????weekly or monthly??? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,938    Replies: 25
"Hi all, I've been working with Cirque du Soleil in Auckland NZ and have been invited to join them when they go to Canberra in early March. I was wondering if anyone new of somewhere I c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,104    Replies: 4
"Lets get this happenin.. i have jus come from qld where is was so big up there to down here where there aint much i wanna meet new twirlers and have some fun"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,092    Replies: 13
"im in southern maine im fairly new i have poi but dont use it so much i love the staff and am interested in learning contact... any one else from new england?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,187    Replies: 4
"I feel so lonely here.... doesn't anyone else in massachusetts swing poi?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,128    Replies: 7
"Hey to all spinners. there have been some posts for Vienna, I just want to make on clear thread and hope that many many Austrian spinners will be attracted to here and post and meet.THI..."
Views: 1,596    Replies: 0
"hey guys,i dont know if i know anybody from you from belleville, paris or other french conventions. however, im a bit in trouble. my girlfriend and me will be in london this evening til..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,127    Replies: 27
"Just wandering if there are any other poi spinners / fire twirlers / fellow nutcases out there who are based in the UK? Am trying to get an idea of how big this is over here as i am fro..."
Views: 1,767    Replies: 0
"Hey guys just to let you all know if you're in the Leeds are we run a circus society with Leeds university which is now open to everyone. If your interested you can join this group htt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,985    Replies: 10
"I am new to the Vegas area, and am a beginner/intermediate poi spinner. I would love to meet others in this area that I could spin with, and learn from. I love spinning fire, but not ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,087    Replies: 1
"Hi all! My name is Anna.I'm from Russia. I have been working in fire theatre "EX" (http://www.theatre-ex.com) in Moscow for several years. Now I moved to France, Dauville for my studies..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,671    Replies: 3
"im going to be visiting Venice briefly between the 21st and the 24th of October, are there any venetian spinners about around that time?cheers! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,145    Replies: 3
"Hey everyone, I am just wondering if anyone is on Long Island, NY who spins. I just moved down here and I don't know anyone and I defiantly want to burn. I'd love to meet some new frien..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,137    Replies: 14
"hey i have just started uni at wrexham looking for anyone that does any fire stuff, my name is richard"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,372    Replies: 1
"All the Houston, Texas thread are years dead. Any Texans living near the Houston area that spin poi? I've only seen 3 spinners in the course of about a year. I live in Cypress, which..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,699    Replies: 6
"Hi!I'm looking for any fellow poi spinners in Gippsland, Victoria. I have not had much luck yet finding anyone yet! I am about 2 hours east of Melbourne so not quite close enough to att..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,146    Replies: 24
"I'm hoping to find people to learn with/from! Please help!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,512    Replies: 6
"Hello everyone, Basically just wondering where around Melbourne/Vic everyone is, if there are a few people around my area we might be able to catch up for twirling during the week or so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,862    Replies: 2
"Hey there! Was wondering if anyone knows of any fire related events/ festivals/ parties that happen around indonesia/ bali/ lombok between the 26th of September to 14th of October?Bette..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,228    Replies: 4
"In September i start at swansee uni any spinners in the area or am i going to have to convert another troop? "
Last Reply by
Views: 10,052    Replies: 99
"Hey, just wondering if anyone wanted to organise a meet on the Hoe at some point, would be kinda cool to get loads of people together"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,654    Replies: 1
"Is there any people from serbia who spin poi? "
Last Reply by
Views: 19,651    Replies: 65
"Well? are there? lolMeet up, exchange moves, chat, bring food or something I dunno. I need new friends!Bring it on! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,966    Replies: 14
"Tragic story - moved to around Hastings beginning of July time, have found out that there are Circusy folk (OK, poiy people) around somewhere but so far no luck finding any of them, or ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,512    Replies: 1
"Hi everyone. I know that there have been several london topics, but they all seemed a little out of date. I am going to be moving to the gatwick area and I was wondering if there are an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,851    Replies: 1
"Does anyone know about groups in Stockholm? I'm moving to Stockholm for school, and I'd love to meet up with some fellow fire dancers there ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,526    Replies: 1
"I am going to be studying in Falmouth for the next 3 years. SO.. who on HoP lives near the Cornwall Campus of Exeter Uni, or knows of any good places to go spinning there.J.A.C. xXx"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,658    Replies: 1
"i'd be surprised as heck to find even one person around. SURPRISE ME! just got back to Seoul and i'll be here till Oct and would love to meet any spinners."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter