Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 870    Replies: 0
"Hi everyone.This September I am starting at the University of Cumbria, Penrith Campus, and I was wondering if there are any groups/fellow spinners up there.I am taking my juggling stuff..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,461    Replies: 5
"Hey, thanks for looking. im still kinda new to this, and i figure working with others will allow em to advance better then videos can :P. so if anyone knows of anything poi related in ..."
Views: 885    Replies: 0
"Fire performers of Manchester... I know you are there!!! I've seen you already!!I'm new in Manchester and I would like to meet some people here to make friends with and to share my pass..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,850    Replies: 3
"I'm very new to poi! I want to find a poi group in Birmingham with people to teach me new things? Is anyone out there?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,080    Replies: 6
"Heya,I have just arrived in Berlin for the next 2 months. I'm living in Friedrichshain. As I cannot speak any German, finding spinners may be difficult. Can anyone clue me in? I need ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,831    Replies: 3
"Hiya Everyone,I work for a pub in Bucks and am desperate for a fire performer or performers willing to perform at the pub I manage during a Thai Ful Moon Party. I can of course pay and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,087    Replies: 9
"Hey, Ok, so I'm not exactly a regular poster here, but I've been a member for a while and actually met a few pretty damn cool people through the HOP community so I figured I'd mention m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,842    Replies: 4
" Ok. heres the thing... i wanna meet spinners around exeter best way to do this i figure is to throw a "Juggle rave". so anyone who spins fire, juggles or whatever around exeter, Devon ..."
Views: 1,102    Replies: 0
"Hi,I'm Arne, a spiner from the netherlands and I was wondering if there where any spiners near my holiday location in romania (tirgu mures) i'll be here for the next 3 weeks and i'd lov..."
Views: 1,008    Replies: 0
"Hi, my name is Erlend and I've been jugling for about two and a half years. I have mostly been playing around with my devil sticks, i started with poi about half a year ago. I by far pr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,446    Replies: 5
"Been spinning for a couple years but I don't know anyone else who does. Looking for some folks to get together in Dallas to let it fly.I have a pretty big space near downtown Dallas th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,776    Replies: 5
"Hello HoP,Well Circusoc is heading to Melbourne (a few of us anyway) and we're looking for homes and playmates. Why are we heading to Melbourne? the current plan is to get lost in St A..."
Views: 1,688    Replies: 0
"I'm gonna be in Kansas City, Missouri from August 5th to the 9th, and I am looking for some people to hang out with, maybe spin fire with. I'm going to have at least one day free, so hi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,796    Replies: 4
"Hope to see some Perth people out there on Sunday night."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,848    Replies: 9
"is anyone interested in meeting up in york? it would make a nice change from just me and mrflibble, especially as we're quite lazy hehe. we could even call ourselves the york spin-sters..."
Views: 1,016    Replies: 0
"Are there any people spinning in or around Nice, France? If so, I'd love to meet up!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,913    Replies: 3
"Michigan-Grand Rapids. I am new to Poi and would like to meet up with people in the Grand Rapids area.If anyone is out there please contact me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Leeta "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,713    Replies: 3
"does anyone know anyone who might know someone in south africa... who does poi... or staff... or anything. im dieing here."
Views: 1,601    Replies: 0
"Im looking for POI trainers and fire eating/breathing trainers in Johannesburg area."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,887    Replies: 5
"Heya.Anyone in sydney up for a spin tomorrow(sunday the 20th)?, im heading down to Bicentenial Park about 1-2pm.Will be meeting up with ReivaX , and thought...hmmm the more the merrier ..."
Views: 1,234    Replies: 0
"Hi,Are people still poiing out at Trout lake in Vancouver on Wednesday and Sunday evenings?If so what time? I went out to Trout lake yesterday (Sunday) and didn't see anyone there from ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,954    Replies: 7
"Can't seem to get any reply from Colchester butterfingers juggling group, So have decided to set up my own group for lovers of poi, staff, juggling, devil sticks, diablo etc.If you're i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,183    Replies: 2
"hello all i looking for some fellow poi spinners in the loughborough area that i can spin with and also learn from . Is there any groups who meet around this area im also willing to tra..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,599    Replies: 8
"Greetings and salutations Ive just moved back to Australia after awhile away in Edinburgh with a new found passion for.. all things Firey,spinny,juggley and generally manipulatey!As suc..."
Views: 956    Replies: 0
"Hi all, i'm planning to do a trip around America for three months on a motorbike i'll be starting in ft. laurderdale florida as i have family there. but i will only be staying there unt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,098    Replies: 2
"Are there any spinners, jugglers, etc on here from Fareham/nearby (Portchester, Portsmouth, Southampton, Gosport, etc), or any kind of meets that happen with a degree of regularity arou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,700    Replies: 1
"Looking for some Staff/poi/all else spinners out here Beginner /novice/advanced whatever doesn't matter to me just as long as you don't dick aroundI would love for someone who can help ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,042    Replies: 1
"Hey out there in poi land, I am a spinner in northeasstern PA and i am looking for more spinners to start up a poi group. I am willing to teach what i know and in the process hope to le..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,370    Replies: 23
"Does anyone ever meet up in or around Suffolk? I've done a search but nothing really helped me. Nothing ever happens in this neck of the woods, so boring.... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,039    Replies: 3
"Hello out there.............anyone from Switzerland around or travelling through Switzerland soon....?Cheers from Zürich"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,539    Replies: 3
"Zdravo!Here is a thread for slovenian folk who spin poi! I am just a temporary invader but i know there's more of you out there, so here is a place to arrange meets and chat and whatev..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,359    Replies: 2
"Hi folks, I have ended my internship here in budapest and am planning to visit parts of western europe for the next month or so and I would absolutely love to meet some spinners while ..."
Views: 2,087    Replies: 0
"Hey fire friends,I'm an American spinner traveling around the globe in search of adventure, meaningful connections and opportunities to perform or practice with other flow artists. I h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,767    Replies: 3
"hi. i've just moved to tokyo and am looking for people to spin with i was at yoyogi park last weekend and it was a lot of fun. the japanese are amazing with poi and i learned a lot con..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,447    Replies: 1
"Anyone know of anywhere in Belfast where I can learn how to Poi??I am a beginner, but I can do a few things...Thanks :):)"
Views: 2,207    Replies: 0
"Hey Everybody! I have been spinning for a year and a half now and I want to make some new friends! I live in jacksonville florida and hope to meet or make new poi friends. YYeah, make p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,134    Replies: 2
"Hey! i'm in Surfers Paradise untill the 10th of July and i would LOVE to meet some spinners to have some fun! let me know!Cheers "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,847    Replies: 12
"hej people, please let me know if anyone here is from croatia....dont know what ales to say....just let us know...few of us are interested in meeting with others from cr. to and "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,323    Replies: 7
"Right you loverley HoPpers, I'm looking for suggestions for places to visit and possibly some crash space for a week or so in September/October. I have transport, so anywhere in Englan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,465    Replies: 6
"Hello, My name is Xavier, i'm going in brisbane in 2 weeks, and on the way back to perth, i'll stay in sydney. Although, i don' know if i'm going back to Perth.I'm looking for some spin..."
Views: 3,346    Replies: 13
"HelloI've done a search, and unless i've gone completely wrong somewhere and missed something major, i can't find anything on groups in Essex, UK. I live near Stansted Airport, and i'm ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,567    Replies: 4
"Browsing through the other threads and realised I didn't see any of them for Pennsylvania. Anyone around in that area? I'm from pittsburgh, looking into learning fire dancing, so if yo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,807    Replies: 2
"Hello, Friends!!! Paraphrasing the "Pink Floyd" song, "Hello! Is there anybody Spin there? "Sorry for my scrappy english... I'm a leader of the Fire and Open Air Medieval Theatre fro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,307    Replies: 3
"Hey everyone,I have been studying in Preston at University and have just come home to Darwen for the Summer... I was trying to find out if there were any spinners in the Blackburn area,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,014    Replies: 10
"Any one else in here from tassi?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,469    Replies: 6
"I was just wondering if there are any spinners in Budapest that would like to get together? I am from the US, but I will be staying here until August....."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,193    Replies: 15
"Hey hey...If anyone out there happens to be passing buy Pietermaritzburg...A couple of us get together to play with toyz and stuff...wanna join us...lemme know!"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,743    Replies: 1
"hey guys, well i havent done poi for a long time but i'd love to get back to it. as i don't know anyone around who is interested... maybe there are some people in or around luxembour..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,041    Replies: 10
"hooray! i'm coming to the uk and europe for a month from june 21 to july 20 ! only downside is i'll be with my mum for most of the time haha. no it will we good! we're doing a short bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,197    Replies: 11
"Hey Hey!Just shouting out to all you guys in Nottingahm! If any one poi's, does diabolo, staff or devil sticks get in touch! "
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter