Forums > Meet Others

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,480    Replies: 1
"hi ppl hows all? have just moved bk to northampton and looking to meet sum spinners and may be even get a regular poi meet going. if ya intrested get in touch at fullofmetel@hotmail.com"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,266    Replies: 1
"I am looking for 1-2 more fire spinners for a show in south Florida on the 24th of October and then another show on new years. There will be a planed routine lasting 7-10 minutes so pl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,176    Replies: 1
"Eeeeyyyyoooooooo from across the great watery expanse --My name is Ian, I'm a poi'thian from Santa Cruz, California - and my younger brother is living in Paris with a girlfriend that wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,733    Replies: 6
"Hey y'all, I just got into Freo on my travels, looking around for more spinners; I hear theres a South beach spin night on Wednedays, any spinners want to get together and bum around wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,593    Replies: 11
"Looking for more fire spinners and jugglers etc who are interested in meeting up for skill shares in the brighton area - there must be loads of us out there surely - where are you all?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,490    Replies: 1
"Hi everybody!First post so go easy on me! I've been spinning with sock and LED poi for a few months now and i'm looking to see if there are any meets of people in the area? I live in Po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,693    Replies: 1
"Hey were looking to get some spinners on board for saturday nights in dublin city centre, small budget allocated, big fun promised if anyone is interested, please mail me at audioallies..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,656    Replies: 5
"I'll be flying into Sydney on October 5, staying through the 19th. The weekend of Oct. 9 - 11 I'll be in Melbourne, but in Sydney the rest of the time. I would love to meet up with an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,486    Replies: 2
"Hey all,im in Cairns for 6 weeks and i was wondering if there are any meets or groups here,soon?cheers!"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,429    Replies: 45
"Hey peoples..Just wondering if there's anything going on on Hamilton, NZ? At the moment all I can see so far on our spinning scene is a few tumble weed balls floating around. So yeah ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,271    Replies: 1
"Hi Were looking for stilt walkers for saturday nights in dublin city centre to promote a bar, and other fun events, if interested, drop us a mail at audioallies@gmail.comor leave a comm..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,624    Replies: 2
"Hey Beautiful peoples We now have a weekly gathering thursday nights in Christchurch, New Zealand.on the banks of the avon river next to the police station on hereford st kicks off fro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,499    Replies: 1
"Does anyone know of any fire troupes in or around the Atlanta Ga area?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,396    Replies: 1
"Hola!! I'm looking for people who do fire arts in Amsterdam or nearby! I want to learn fire Poi so is anyone interested to teach me or tell me where to find these people??!!Thanks!!! -R..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,941    Replies: 2
" Hey guys, my names Colleen and Iv just moved from Ireland to London. I arrived on monday. Im prob posting this in the wrong place so if i am im sorry, i was just wondering whats g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,428    Replies: 1
"Heyo to all you wonderful aussie HoPpers. Me and my mate Alex are travelling the east coast and Adelaide for now and would love to meet up with as many of you as possible.We're coming t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,809    Replies: 10
"Hello all,Just to announce that Fearpig (Tom) and Spacey (Stacey) are touring Aus for the next two years!! As long as the money holds out In fact Spacey has jumped the gun and is alread..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,438    Replies: 4
"I found out about poi from a medieval festival in my hometown and fell in love with it. I looked and searched and finally I found this site, I have ordered some poi and started to learn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,705    Replies: 1
"Howdy and Konbanwa!After travelling around Europe in 2008 I have decided I'm ready for another travelling sojourn in 2010: This time to USA once more and JAPAN, the whole trip takig up ..."
Views: 1,502    Replies: 0
"hello,nobody in South Korea? I like to spinning poi with friends.I miss NewZealand always,, but nowadays I work and so busy T_Tso, I can spinning on sunday and I can teach someone, basi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,426    Replies: 2
"Hey all, just wondering if there is anyone near the EC2 area in london or with easy access from the tube?moving to Guildhall school of music and drama in 10 days so would be awesome to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,815    Replies: 3
"Hey! I'm moving from the 'tron to Christchurch at the end of the year (I'm getting really excited already!!), and it would be great to keep spinning with people on a semi-regular basis ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,356    Replies: 1
"I live in Lebanon,Il. its close to belleville and offalon. Is there anyone else who spins out there??"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,972    Replies: 1
"Hi there,We are looking for a fire twirler to perform at a Halloween Festival - anyone interested, or know anyone? 8 nights at the end of October.Call Matt 0879181180 or email me info@c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,114    Replies: 30
"How come Philippines isn't in the drop down list when I search by country? Anyways, anyone from the Philippines here? Speak up! I'm from the south Manila area. "
Views: 1,702    Replies: 5
"Hey, crew! I'm new to Wellie and NZ (I'm Canadian). I'm looking for some fire twirlers and/or poi spinners to play with. Noticing all the posts here are pretty old....is anyone still ac..."
Views: 1,060    Replies: 0
"I'm flying into SF in less than 24 hours... well, my flight departs in less than 24hrs more precisely. Will be there for 2 weeks.Are there any regular fire meets going on there? Or open..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,336    Replies: 1
"Hello all,I would like to meet more people near me & was wondering if I was the only Oklahoman here. I noticed lots of diffrent locations from around the world, & that rocks! It..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,274    Replies: 3
"Anyone going to unity day this saturday 1st august? Think I will be heading down with a fair few people and possible taking either my flowpoi or firepoi. Lets hope the sun is shining,..."
Views: 1,745    Replies: 0
"Hey I've been in circus and fire shows for a few years now and will be moving to wincester uni for the new streets arts course in late september.Is there many spinners and circus folk a..."
Views: 1,369    Replies: 0
"hi every bodyme with simon (staff) and my negga d.menza at the contact meteor (burncrewconcept members) travel through europe during 2 weeks to visit european country and meet jugglers...."
Views: 1,614    Replies: 0
"Hey all Im an Aussie living in Aachen Germany and they dont even know what poi is here. i cant find any shops that sell poi gear anywhere.Does anyone know if there is a good shop for sp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,147    Replies: 14
"err hello guys!im arriving on approx 22nd july for a express trip around UK for about a month before i head off to burning man.rather than just getting drunk with other australian backp..."
Views: 995    Replies: 0
"im looking for people in the 62254 area in lebanon,IL. im a poi spinner and and tring to get a group together."
Views: 2,443    Replies: 0
"Hey folks,I'm a veteran firespinner and bought a place recently in Durham NC for fire practice. Anyone of any skill level is welcome to join in or just hang out. The property is near ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,652    Replies: 9
"Afternoon all,I've been given a set of poi by my housemate and don't really know what I'm doing with them.I'm looking for classes/workshops to attend in the Brighton/Hove area. Does an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 235,936    Replies: 1,040
"Are there any other pyro types living in sleepy 'ol Cambridge these days?Whats there to do in terms of fire spinning? Anyone want to meet up sometime and find out?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,155    Replies: 2
"Hay Guys ,Im looking for someone to teache me poi.i live in Narrabeen , Northern beaches Sydneyi d/loaded all i can from youtube but its hard doing it alone .i can do the 3/5 beat forwa..."
Views: 2,510    Replies: 0
"hey, was wondering if anyone knew of any poi clubs that met in the general Bury St Edmunds/Sudbury area or in and around Suffolk in general.Just picked learning Poi again and would love..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,660    Replies: 2
"Hi is anybody on here going to the free poi jam session in Hyde Park, London tommorow? I want to meet other spinners lol....http://www.perfectcirclepoi.co.uk/"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,823    Replies: 6
"How many are still around on HOP? how many are serious spinners? how many do it just for fun?i'm looking around for people to get a kind of group together again (we had a team, but stop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,509    Replies: 5
"right then, the plan is to leave the UK in October 2009. i want to go everywhere and meet everyone. i have no intentions of coming back to the UK. im going to be busking everyday to mak..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,559    Replies: 70
"Hello again! Edited for update. I'm in Melbourne now. Next few stops:21st April - Canberra24th April - Sydney1st May - Brisbane6th May - Rockhampton14th-19th May - Tasmania19th to 21st ..."
Views: 984    Replies: 0
"I know back in the day there were quite a few spinners in Brighton, but having only been here for a couple of years and only picking up my poi again recently, I kinda missed out.So does..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,726    Replies: 5
"Hello,I saw some old posts of people looking for practice partners in toronto. I'm new to poi but have already learned alot and I am looking for other people to practice with and exchan..."
Views: 1,130    Replies: 0
"I'm looking for spinners in Kentucky! I'm from Lexington and currently know only 2 spinners."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,898    Replies: 5
"Yeh um i was hoping for a gathering some day in this summer (2009)?? it can be for staff, poi, meteor, practically anything. what days would you think be the best??? It will be at swans..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,419    Replies: 1
"hey there u crazy ppl hows be all. few of us are trying to get a regular spin meet started (all toys welcome) now the summers here.we hold a fire spin on sum wensaday nights (depending ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,139    Replies: 2
"Hi,I've just moved to Mackay in Queensland for at least the next 6 month and wondered if anyone faces meeting up for a spin?Also if anyone is travelling past pop in to Buscasia beach (w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,991    Replies: 2
"Hi guys,I m french in Manila... and last week end i went to Puerto Galera and i saw those guys playing fire poi ! Was Realy nice...Now i have only one think in my mind : learn how to ha..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter