Forums > Social Discussion

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,252    Replies: 12
"Any Celtic Christianity Poiers out there? Because I was thinking that perhaps Celtic Christianity was a missing link on the road to becoming a Jedi I was brought up as a Roman Cathol..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,353    Replies: 4
"I have been discussing with many performers the rammifications of when something happens that gets alot of media attention, and it negatively effects others.Most of us see it. There was..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,397    Replies: 28
"For a while now we (the moderators) have been trying to think of ways to keep the informal community of HoP but also try to retain an atmosphere where intelligent debate can still occur..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,601    Replies: 36
"I met Robert Heart, the man all of you love SO much. I went to a juggling gathering of about 200 people last night, Isla Vista Juggling Festival at UCSB in California. I was spinning ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,712    Replies: 25
""Of course I want to know why we haven't found a weapon yet," -Bush, tonight.BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY, NUMBNUTS!!!Sheesh. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,497    Replies: 5
" At the moment i am studying Graphic design i finish my course in june/july, I am not very confindent at using packages like ILLUSTRATOR , FLASH ,DREAMWEAVER of course i will be lookin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,720    Replies: 3
"now, id rather not this diverge into the discussion of policies / actions of bush - thats described elsewhere.i was watching the press conference, and i really notice this bit. &lbr;tra..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,940    Replies: 19
"I was recently talking to a hop friend and both basically at the same path thinking ?... Well what do i want from life Feeling a little lost at the moment .....So thats the Question ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,450    Replies: 12
"Recently, the issue of cyber-stalking has come up in discussion with a few of my online friends and I would like to open a discussion on the topic.Cyber-stalking takes on a variety of g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,889    Replies: 21
"My Mom supports civil unions for gay people, but not marriage. Separate but equal.Can you really have separate but equal? No. You. Can't. Why? Ask those who went through the civil right..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,567    Replies: 6
"So I was talking to one of the psychiatry residents the other day and she said, "Well, even if all the physiology is normal, you still need a functioning brain to maintain the body. Ev..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,769    Replies: 3
"I'm playing cello in this music competition next week where you play for judges and they give you a score, and I've been trying to figure out how I really feel about it. It seems to me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,711    Replies: 4
"Okay, we were having a debate/seminar thing in English the other day, and, as these things usually do, it turned into a political discussion. Now, I usually enjoy these, especially sin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,568    Replies: 112
"Hi. I'm actually a very well-known member of the board. Look at my login name and you can probably figure out who I am if you free-associate for a second. I'm going to rant about som..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,823    Replies: 7
"Did anyone else see the Article in yesterday's Times in the News Review? It was an account from inside the White House on the fateful day of 9/11 and the way people (especially Bush) r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,660    Replies: 20
"So, Spain's Conservative party just bit the dust.Hard core.What do you think this means for upcoming elections in other countries? What do you think it means for Bush? It makes me ver..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,277    Replies: 35
"I am spinning with a uni club at the moment, and I feel really weird about it. For a start, I feel way too old. I am a staff member there, and by god do I feel like the odd one out am..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,590    Replies: 18
"did anyone else hear this - the four brits that got sent back here have been let go, and now they're suing both the british and american government. i hope they win, cos if they do the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,357    Replies: 5
"A video recording was handed over to the Spanish media from a supposed al-quaeda source claiming responsibility for the bombings as punishment for supporting the US in its Afghanistan a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,102    Replies: 5
"For those of you that don't already know:BBC web-page On local trains, during rush hour. over 170 dead at the latest count.I feel shocked at this bad news as I live in madrid outside my..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,064    Replies: 7
"Man I love the term 'special interests' in an Austrian accent. Maybe Arnie'll save the world again one day Simian claims it's quiet in here so....I thought this was quite interesting...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,591    Replies: 1
"Whilst up in Bradford for a recent juggling convention, I was looking through a 'what's on' guide and was looking through the upcoming film list. Sometime in March (in Sheffield somewh..."
Views: 2,039    Replies: 3
"I don't know what to make of this, I don't doubt it though . It would be interesting to know how many governments have been overthrown by the US...ARISTIDE CONFIRMS HE WAS KIDNAPPED BY..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,980    Replies: 3
"I was wondering what people's takes on this were?People have fought for a democracy where it's free speech, free expression (including through dress, while still actually wearing clothe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,635    Replies: 71
"As the purported justifications for the invasion of Iraq prove one by one to be the baseless lies of leaders who had decided on conflict before looking for a reason, we are left with th..."
Views: 1,511    Replies: 1
"http://www.bushin30seconds.com/finalists.shtmlRaph "
Views: 1,698    Replies: 0
"I hope nobody is offended by this, I laughed till I just about pissed my pants (pee first guys) anyhooit takes a bit to DL but it is well worth the wait End of the World! "
Last Reply by
Views: 12,332    Replies: 109
"As someone who deeply opposed the invasion of Iraq, I find that there is one pro-war argument in particular that is difficult to answer. It has been mentioned in the other war threads,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,842    Replies: 6
"Here it is The so called "TERRORISTS" are winning and the US and UK are helping them in their work. All it takes is for someone on the other side of the world to send an e-mail, and the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,121    Replies: 6
"Anyone else getting security certificates for US Dept of Defence coming up every time they view threads on here? I dont get them popping up on any other section or other webpages except..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,772    Replies: 16
"dom mentioned it in an earlier post about mr Vieira de Mello but I thought this matter demanded its own thread:anyone have any ideas on what the Islamic Jihad and Hamas are trying to ac..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,357    Replies: 14
"this was a news paper article in one of my local newspapers.. Paul Martin is Canada's Prime Minisiter for any of you who don't know.Can PM appease Bush?THOMAS WALKOMSome refer to George..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,557    Replies: 26
" Common Sense: Liberals have always loved Conspiracy theories It’s hard to say exactly when the Democrats decisively left the reservation, for the parallel universe that exists only i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,449    Replies: 8
"I posted this in another thread but figured it's interesting enough to earn it's own thread.http://www.thememoryhole.org/mil/bushsr-iraq.htm "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,193    Replies: 11
"There should be a policing force in iraq and not a militant force.why? when it boils down to the fine points it come to this.police: they serve and protect.military: shoot to kill.what ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,803    Replies: 14
"currently me thinketh mr blair may have to resign over the hutton inquiry, if not he´s definitely out next elections- :clarification-him, not necessarily labour:.bush is out next elect..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,024    Replies: 92
"So George Bush and his entourage are coming to London. Is anybody else feeling uncomfortable about having this murderous simpleton in Britain, not to mention his gang of gun-toting sec..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,823    Replies: 44
"Someone printed off this email, I kinda liked it. Ohh and if you see any errors, they are my fault, I couldnt copy and paste this it was typed haha that took a few minutes. "On my way ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,687    Replies: 19
"So now that it's obvious that all we have managed to do is horribly destabilize the country, and bush has absolutly no exit plan, Large numbers of returning soldiers who went into iraq ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,039    Replies: 4
"Thank you gore, now do us a favor and run for reelection, eh?"
Last Reply by
Views: 8,428    Replies: 38
"women overtake men at every level of education... "however it still dont mean that them there hussies are better than the best 'o us, just means there are more of em" (spoken with a dee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 23,658    Replies: 125
"Ever wondering Y the best equipped military force in history does so poorly in battle, and shoots all its allies??? Well I did, and now I know. They’re all drugged to the eyeballs o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,334    Replies: 12
""
Last Reply by
Views: 1,435    Replies: 4
"Well, here is an interesting story, I'll let yall read it. http://www.usmc.mil/marinelink/mcn2000.nsf/main5/E6C14233A3D5B7B985256D98006328F5?opendocument"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,752    Replies: 3
" Pretty funny!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,335    Replies: 14
"We all know the US military is damn good at hruting and causing damage to things and people, but did you know that there are somethings out there that you use, that I would bet that you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,861    Replies: 11
"in combating anti-Americanism.click here"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,375    Replies: 9
"Found this on the news this morning. Anybody else find this disturbing. Freewill to make life changing decisions while addicted to a substance. What if a person cleaned up there act to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,924    Replies: 72
"4-6 months!! It will take 4-6 months for the UN to move into Lybia to bring peace to that country and to feed the starving people. Thats just to start. The US is already working on th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,586    Replies: 19
"Another US soldier died and 2 wounded in Iraq. 138 soldiers died in "Operation:Iraqi Freedom", this mornings death marks 139 dead since President Bush said "Major combat operations in ..."
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter