Forums > Social Discussion

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 4,761    Replies: 40
"So this election has turned out like the one in America! Both major parties just insult the other parties leader, no policies are discussed or anything! I was just wondering what people..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,023    Replies: 18
"Hi there,I was just wondering what fire or performing in general means to everybody? Is it just a past time, just a hobby? Or is it something worth to pursue as a career? I have recentl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,686    Replies: 5
"Ok, today a search for last registered and in has number 18943. It's going to be 20000 users soon. It is for some price, isnt it ? Im here for about three yaers and its amazing how it g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,602    Replies: 22
"hey guysim writing an essay on this and it would help if i could get some oppinions:heres a little bit from my essay introduction to start the thinking process:Advertising has developed..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,076    Replies: 2
"Hi everyone,Sorry, but this is a serious post appealing to your good nature. Please read the whole post and consider out plea.www.justgiving.com/car22At the moment, the White Rhino are ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,837    Replies: 2
"Unfortunatly I did not get my &lbr;censored&rbr; together and forgot my set of poi... Hoping that someone can tell me where to get them in Chile, Peru, Bolivia or Argentina??Please Help..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,202    Replies: 11
"This newspaper article in the Daily Mail today really annoyed me, it seemed really stupid, and I didnt like it one bit, there were massive generilastions and overlookings of basic facts..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,518    Replies: 4
"Now, I know it takes tonnes of work to put on festivals and the like. I know that organizing such things can really cut into personal dreams and goals unless they are fully entwined.But..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,618    Replies: 16
"Well here goes. 1st of all Im in my last year of college and its really making me depressed I just hae to think about going to the place and panic... I dont really get on with my year g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,992    Replies: 22
"I got this this morningthought you should all see it, so that while we all knwo the dangers of fuels, esp gasolinesome people dont think its a propblem with alcoholic spirits "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,194    Replies: 30
"Has anyone had any problems carrying their sticks around?They must be classed as offensive weapons, but obviously we do have a good a perfectly honest reason for having them with us.I c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,695    Replies: 32
"I've only recently discovered poi, just a rank beginner ordering my first practice set and figuring out how it all works... and I'm curious what's up with this obsession with fire.Do pe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,676    Replies: 86
"It seems that half an hour ago the cardinals have elected then new pope. Congrats to catholics everywhere and Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, now known as Pope Benedict XVI"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,589    Replies: 4
"another chance to have a midweek boogie.. with Red Five - live from the living room.. www.psystream.net 7pm to 10pm UK time.. hope you enjoy it.. "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,037    Replies: 21
"Something OneWheelDave said . . .. 'I come from a background of extreme negativity, my school life and family life taught me that I was inept in most things, in particular anything phy..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,436    Replies: 35
"I just went to meet this guy who had an ad on a musicians' websire saying he was looking for a girl that could play guitar and sing to start an acoustic duette, somewhere along the line..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,538    Replies: 20
"decided to have flick through to help me with some moves to help on spme bits i couldnt get, i think its made it harder !! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,015    Replies: 18
"hey, i have been spinning for a few years now, and have done a few small gigs. One thing i have been told a few times is that i have very good spinning skills but not that great p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,920    Replies: 26
"Idea to ease the car problem.The 'car problem' being very evident in any major UK city doing peak travelling time, and the surrounding hours.The fastest form of transport at those times..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,232    Replies: 44
"I don't know how many of you have been following the Terri Schiavo case here in the U.S. but she is a woman who lived in a vegitative state for 15 years. Her feeding tube was pulled 13 ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,028    Replies: 42
"So they have finally confirmed that the general election in the UK will be on May 5th.This means for the next month we are going to have nothing but electioneering and mud slinging.Am ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,986    Replies: 31
"..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,095    Replies: 6
"When did you start learning how to do poi? or firetwirl?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,510    Replies: 23
"Well. I have done it.I have decided that if i dont get into good habits of keeping myself strong and healthy now when i am only 19. I am going to be doomed when i get older.Today after ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,030    Replies: 18
"Many people I know think that the jstice system both here and in the US isnt up to scratch, so I was wondering what the HOPpers thought "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,009    Replies: 29
"What do you class as being unreasonable behaviour to another workmate??? As i was physically pushed twice by a male workmate for no reason and I think hes in the wrong."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,555    Replies: 5
"Hey guys. decided this would be the best place for this. I'm doing an English essay that I need some help on, so I'd like to hear what you think...the question is "The purpose of litera..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,517    Replies: 10
"http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050401/ap_en_mu/obit_hedberg_4"
Last Reply by
Views: 9,929    Replies: 87
"Hmmm, I think I might be the only member of this minority by now... just thought I'd see if there is still a group of weaving, butterflying nuts out there. I'm going to call this grou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,012    Replies: 11
"Soon I am to be embarking on my second, somewhat more extensive round of travelling, and I'm just starting on the planning. Whilst I wish I could just wing it and go without any preconc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,999    Replies: 16
"...or "Wow, I guess I am a little more dalmatian-like than I care to think about." See, last night at 3:30 AM I went 50% deaf.I went swimming at a pool indoors, and I guess the 'wax' i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,198    Replies: 45
"So he is dieing.According to prophecy it is the end of the world.I'm not Catholic so I'm safe but other than that, I thought it would make for an interesting discussion."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,613    Replies: 90
"I am getting sick to death of teenagers wanting everything to be done for them. Why do they not think for themselves? Why is that they think everything should be spoon fed to them as ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,538    Replies: 15
"i got this in an email today and thought it to be completely inhumane and sickening. twisted kitten"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,039    Replies: 26
"anybody see it??discuss!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,068    Replies: 18
"Another earthquake has hit indonesia, just a couple of hours ago. It could cause another destructive Tsunami.Scary stuff "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,694    Replies: 44
"so, im doing an essay on pros and cons for g.e. what are your views on the matter?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,410    Replies: 49
"I just bawled my freaking eyes out for like ten mins after watching a report on the telly... I warn you it aint a nice thing!A 55 year old man hit a little cat with a walking stick unti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,850    Replies: 37
"Okay, so i'm taking a nice stroll in the city with Pineapple Pete and Renolution when some random guy comes up to my face and calls me a "Fat Pig" and walks off.I didnt even know the gu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,180    Replies: 9
" croweded house founder commits suicide... this is so sad!! all my childhood memorys are of crowded house playing in the background, four seasons in one day, better be home soon, dont d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,894    Replies: 7
"Hi everyone,I live in Holland and recently there have been some developments here which have me deeply worried about his country. Before I embark on a long-winded explanation of the sit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,313    Replies: 39
"There are two types of migraine, they used to be called 'classical' and 'common'.The type I have suffered from, and which this thread is about, are the 'classical' variety.Also known as..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,681    Replies: 31
"So I've taken a 2 1/2 year old girl. She came in with what looked like a little nose cold kind of thing...except she kept going limp and turning blue around the mouth.So she did it rig..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,648    Replies: 58
"Sponsored by the define a Hippy thread. ----Hi everyone,Im wondering how everyone/anyone maintains a positive outlook and fluffy happy feelings when the world seems to be going to hell ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,230    Replies: 49
"what is perfection"? i mean really, i was thinking a bit about this today and i realised that how can you say nothing is perfect? some small things maybe but then i thought how earth h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,176    Replies: 19
"There are many definitions of inteligence out there - but I'm going to define it simply for this thread:...Inteligence includes self awareness and creativity.Also, for the sake of this ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,924    Replies: 149
"So when I was growing up, there was a lot of talk about being "Proud to Be an American." I'm not. In fact, I'm ashamed to be an American. I'm ashamed of my country and I'm terrified ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,470    Replies: 30
"does anyone else find that when you're playing with your toys that you can try and get one particular trick for ages and ages then just suddenly click and then its there, you can do it ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,919    Replies: 14
"Tonight on the Animal Planet there was a show on about dragons confirming they existed. A body was found in the Carpathian mountains. The corpse had a sack full of hydrogen and a specia..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,666    Replies: 50
"Hi guysIm posting this because o9f the conflict I've had with my mum, which ended up with us not talking, and using e-mail to communicate.Its a very ling story, so I wont be telling it..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter