Forums > Social Discussion

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,911    Replies: 1
"Interesting story. Iraqis surrender to Canadian reporters. Anyone else found any amussing stories?PS: Not trying to be trite, just thought a little "the whole world's just absurd" kinda..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,681    Replies: 6
"Well hello hello!Has any one got any original ideas out there for a birthday? Mines coming up and i don't have a clue what to do. One of my best mates's 21st is the weekend after so not..."
Views: 594    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,840    Replies: 28
"Anyone had problems of being stalked at all? in reality or online?I used to use a wap chat site called mopilot and I put my pic up in the gallery. Soon my inbox flooded with flattering ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,111    Replies: 39
"Just heard it on the BBC news.Smoke seen coming out at Warren St tube station."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,448    Replies: 22
"I know i know!!! that was my reaction!Went to Ashton Court Festival yeaterday,and had a wicked time. You know the usual, booze,loud music,poi just good times and smiles all aroud.Sittin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,513    Replies: 124
"Guys, Arsn and I want to share something with you all.We are having a baby. SURPRISE. Bub is due on the 22/07/05 and we are very excited. There have been a few complications that we wer..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,497    Replies: 9
"Howdy, I;ve been doing fire dancing now for a couple of years and done a few private partys. I've just been asked to put a fire spinning group together to preform on a high street while..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,138    Replies: 10
"grrr.......hey all,just had a phone call from a very dear friend of mine and it really me of!!so here i am vetting my angers in the hope that someone out there has something to say th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,127    Replies: 42
"Ok magic mushrooms are finally being all out banned as a CLASS A drug along with Crack and Heroin:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4105883.stmWhile it is perfectly legal to rig votes in th..."
Views: 1,054    Replies: 0
"The DSEI (Defence systems and equipment international) Exihibition 13 - 16 Sptember 2005 London dsei.org lets shut it down"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,327    Replies: 12
"I am working at the Williamstown Theatre Festival in MA this summer and our first main stage show opened two days ago, the one I am in doesn't open for a few weeks yet, and as a way to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,482    Replies: 28
"ok so ive got glade tickets........but have just been asked to do a gig the same time........gig is paying well / real well.........like enough to buy lots of glade tickets.......... it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,441    Replies: 6
"This evening Lauz and I went to spin in our usual spot. A Catholic Primary School's front steps (it was 10pm).We were having fun and we both learnt a new move (i learnt one handed butte..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,724    Replies: 47
"In light of Mugabe's recent re-election, I wondered how long this racist murderer will remain in power for.What are your opinions on him, and this recent election?The opposition are pro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,533    Replies: 34
"I figured this was just crazy enough to get some support around here My girlfriend and I have come up with the crazy idea of trying to get her nearly-20 mini, Hubert, on MTV's Pimp My ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,351    Replies: 12
"I've lived in Zimbabwe all my life and loved every second of it, i have my friends,my family,my pets, my schools... everything that makes up this place called home. Part of that is also..."
Last Reply by
Views: 46,073    Replies: 311
"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4659093.stmhttp://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1188265,00.htmlWhy would a power cut produce a loud bang?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,491    Replies: 18
"ok, so today i get back from an art exhibition which was very good!! (pre raphealite)and i walk in my front door to find an envelope for me (i get very excited when i get mail)and then ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,669    Replies: 36
"So today was my first shift in the ER.Today I:•Wrote and signed a prescription for the first time.•Wrote and signed orders for the first time.•Wrote and signed notes for the first..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,148    Replies: 61
"I guess the most obvious form of religious extremeism is terrorism which we all know of.....But what about other forms?The one i most remember is the last election when the new party ca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,111    Replies: 60
"Well, not quite, but London has won the bid to host the 30th Olympic Games London last hosted the Olympics in 1948 and will become the first city to host sport's biggest event three tim..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,489    Replies: 34
"Okay so i got this friend and for some time now we've been discussing relationship issues and insecurities. Mostly relating to finding that ONE special person. This morning she starts..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,440    Replies: 12
"aight. I asked this to my science teacher, but he failed to answer it, so ive decided to post it here.if you were in space, so there was no gravity, but also in a space shuttle, where t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,199    Replies: 49
"I lost a patient today. Sick little girl, 1.5 months old. Probably had some sort of metabolic disorder...and she just stopped breathing. The problem is she stopped breathing just afte..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,053    Replies: 48
"as the IWC meets again there seems to be a large push to start commercial whaling once more. does anyone actually think it this is a good idea.i personally think its outrageous.for more..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,450    Replies: 2
"Hi Everyone,I'm in the middle of a great entrepreneurship program here in Vancouver, BC, Canada. All part of starting the Poi Studio. I'm doing some research for my Business Plan, which..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,102    Replies: 12
"Just got off the phone from my mum who has told me about the hack on ezboards.Thousands of posts across hundereds of boards have been deleted, or when you try to open them they are 'unk..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,529    Replies: 2
"Today (tues 5 july 05) local news program 'Calendar' came to do a piece on the community muni project I've been running for the past few months. They weren't too specific about when it'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,897    Replies: 86
"And, over here, the metaphysics thread.For all your UTOR needs . . ."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,134    Replies: 1
"After watching the news this morning, could London HoPers please pop a post in here so we know you're ok please?(I know there's already a thread, thought a nice, easy to check posting '..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,683    Replies: 71
"Title says it all basically. I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there with illusions that there's something about this which isn't part of a downward spiral. Particuarly as it s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,624    Replies: 24
" "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,280    Replies: 26
"what is better???? this is an argument that i regularly have with my friend matt.For those of wondering what im goin on about Imperical truth is using evedece from the world around you...."
Last Reply by
Views: 15,902    Replies: 124
"We have a how old are you now thread.We have a what type of education do you have thread.We have a what level of education do you have poll.But no one has really looked into the How old..."
Views: 894    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,949    Replies: 29
"Just today as I have been surfing around the HoP boards I have been getting pop ups appearing all over my screen. (some for online gambling sites and things like that)Now this has never..."
Views: 1,177    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,548    Replies: 20
"I want to be like you.Who is your hero?:R"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,728    Replies: 10
"ArseThere's nothing quite as annoying as losing your phone.Not so much the cost - just all the numbers.But, alas, this is what I've done So, if you think I had your number, or think I s..."
Views: 1,118    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,029    Replies: 16
"I went to a partyin a forest last weekend and it was great.Unfortunatly, the post party press has been very very harsh. Here and Here I submitted the following account:I also attended ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,520    Replies: 57
"Hi everyone, I did a search on this topic, and didn't come up with much. So either no-one's discussed this before or I just can't use the search engine Title says it all really, just a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,595    Replies: 9
"Since getting into poi the concept of flow in life has engulfed me. The feeling of moving perfectly in tune with elements of the world, creating something beautiful out of your own phys..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,287    Replies: 77
"so aaron lex and myself went into the realestate agents today to sign our lease for our swanky new apartment and part way through the realestate agent said to lexy "so which one do you ..."
Views: 1,656    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 8,325    Replies: 61
"Let's talk about beards.I like them What are your views? Do you have one? what is your favourite type (If you have a favourite)? do you want one but can't have one?My friend has an awe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,494    Replies: 9
"With the G8 sumit meting soon and poverty and trade justice in our daily news i found this quiz to help us evaluate our lives and continue to starting making a diffrence."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,711    Replies: 13
"So Planned Parenthood is on about a recent trend of pharmacists refusing to fill prescriptions for contraception, including emergency contraception. These practicioners cite religious,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,374    Replies: 10
"Hi everyone,in a few hours we will be booked on a flight to Fiji leaving next month, and I dont know anything about it. I was wondering if anyone had been there and could shed some ligh..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter