Forums > Videos

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 7,691    Replies: 48
"First of all, let me say, Joe is an absolute legend. Secondly, Joe is an absolute legend. Thirdly, I have footage of Pounce and Mand getting really wet and sticky together, to the cheer..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,473    Replies: 38
"I've uploaded a load of weave tutorial videos. www.spherculism.com/poipleEnjoym "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,379    Replies: 4
"Hi there.. just wanted to show a few movies from the swedish comunity "Eldsjäl" that im making.. i hope you like 'em.. http://homepage.mac.com/dasnow/Eldsjal/"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,883    Replies: 6
"Lots of people keep asking what the music was to a spinning video they have seen, and often it is hard to find.So i thought, why not have a thread for the music.So i made one.and this i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,396    Replies: 11
"this is a teaser of our team junglejunkies! junglejunkies vid. RIGHT CLICK SAVE TARGET AS "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,830    Replies: 5
"just a suggestion, but would it be possible to have ONE thread per person please like Pk and Bluecat's collection.Otherwise, this forum is going to get stupidly hard to find the right v..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,707    Replies: 10
" Freaky Freestylin' "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,007    Replies: 27
"New video online created by Tempest. Don't forget to save target as... another big one (50mb) Arc DV hosting Tempests vid PIP Huddersfield is great, make yourself comfortable this one l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,219    Replies: 1
"Hi, i'm looking for some one with a video camera near sheffield...I want to film about 2-3 hours of stuff, not fire, so in the daytime or indoors and get it onto my pc for editing. I've..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,778    Replies: 10
"'split-time-double-thread-the-needle-with-outwards-360-releases' Spherculism ~:~ Here to spin If you want more of this stuff just say the word and i'll upload some more.Feedback would b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,907    Replies: 7
"Post deleted by Ultimate Christmassy Orphaned Ferret"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,464    Replies: 29
"Here are the first few tutorial links from spherculism.com spherculism.com Enjoy,m "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,043    Replies: 5
"Kinda sloppy, poor filming... quite an endorsement, eh? Just something I thought of earlier today and wanted to film so people can give me some ideas on how to make it better.http://me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,291    Replies: 14
"I've had a few problems getting spherculism videos up and running.Mainly because I'm super busy doing other things, and sometimes I prefer to spin poi than sit at my pc Anywho, I've upl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,018    Replies: 25
"An other video from the Festival of Fiery Arts 2003 in Graz, Austria: the Flame Oz Solo Performance. Fiery greetings & a big thanx to Knoxious & friends!Relax and enjoy this sho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,557    Replies: 30
"http://www.extreme.co.uk/matt/spherculism/holon/you probably don't wanna bother looking at this stuffm "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,651    Replies: 27
"it's finally done...in my short time back in edinburgh i have finished this one....its 45 mins long and lovely(if i do say so myself)unfortunately for you all there will be no distribut..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,704    Replies: 1
"Well as the suject may suggest i have got my student loan..... and as a typical sensible student i am going to purchase a Brand new Digi Video Camera. So could anyone that has serious o..."
Views: 2,036    Replies: 0
"Hiya,Let's start off with a disclaimer, I don't work for this company and have nothing to do with them... okI ran across this company on the net which is offering a pre-launch promo fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,492    Replies: 2
"Yay, finally finished my fire spinning/contact juggling video. Unfortunately it won't be hosted for a day or two or three or nine, but I can send it to you via AIM... instant message P..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,164    Replies: 6
"Some video clips from our fire extravaganza last night - audio is some drumming, but mostly guest commentary.WildfirePoiBreathing FireFire MonkeyBreathing Fire (round one)Breathing Fire..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,072    Replies: 6
"http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albup81"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,540    Replies: 4
"Hey everyone, we've updated our video site with a bit of a new layout and a new video to go along with it!The new video is from our performance a few nights ago for the University Casin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,220    Replies: 30
"Well here's my first ever video on the internet, makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside...This video is basically the edited highlights of Strugz's video of us at Beautiful Days, I di..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,116    Replies: 6
"Hi there peepsI have a big favour to ask - actually its not that big, so, dont all run away!!Ive just recieved a VHS Vid of the EJC (thanks BlueCat and good luck on ya travels!)What I w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,258    Replies: 15
"Ok, well I made a video. I gotta warn yall though, auto focus was on because my friend who was behind the camera is a moron Its also pretty dark because it was my first t..."
Views: 1,586    Replies: 0
"Wishing to offer hosting of any video people want to put online.any submissions can be made to me via my site poiinthepark i will how ever have to be restrictive on file sizes for the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,508    Replies: 2
"An old (year 2000) video of the Austrian performance group IN FIRE is online now on the IN FIRE homepage. Fiery GreetingsWerner"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,368    Replies: 1
"Hey,I don't know if everybody knows the video's from poiinthepark.co.uk (if not; download!), but I was wondering if anyone knows which music (artist/songname) accompanies the videobecau..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,675    Replies: 1
"ive uploaded a couple of short contact staff videos tohttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/Contact_Staffingunfortunately u need a yahoo makes you join the group to be able to view the files th..."
Views: 1,546    Replies: 0
"heay every one at firetwirl.net lets u have a free websit at 8 megs i no its not big but to some it might be usefulhope it helps mick firetwirl.net "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,144    Replies: 10
"Im looking to buy a digital camcorder. Im really not sure what to look for though. Im looking in the 250$ - 300$ USD range and have been mainly browsing Ebay. What makes a good digit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,332    Replies: 8
"Ok this is my first draft, please let me know if you have other questions and we will try to answer them here.In this FAQ I will try to help out both the people who want to view the vid..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,828    Replies: 7
"The "official" video of the Festival of Fiery Arts is online on the IN FIRE homepage. This video is available in Windows or Real Media format. You will see/hear great fire-action, artis..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,157    Replies: 23
"Ok yall here is alil something our troupe did as a tribute to Dan....Hope yall like it! We sure did in making it! http://www.flamingsphere.homestead.com/divxencoded.html"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,179    Replies: 27
"So here i am with premiere and a smoking monkey, and it dawns on me that:a. monkeys get cancer too.b. I should ask HoP in general about what video sizes they prefer.I mean, the reality ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,790    Replies: 5
"Yes, it has been a long time in the making, but here it is. Hope you all enjoy it. This video was made using some footage shot about 6 months ago. I utilized some new methods in my edi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,659    Replies: 3
"Here's our next great hit...The footage is from mine and Dan's latest event we spun at, and features some awesome staff and poi from Dan, as well as Dio more familiar now with the "Ache..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,679    Replies: 12
"Our latest video is available for download, and this one's real nice in my opinion. The name "One Year Later" comes from the fact that, for our new spinner Dante and also Mistress Auro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,368    Replies: 9
"Its not poi or spinning but still pretty cool.Dont know if this has already been posted. http://www.galchenko.com/ "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,802    Replies: 12
"http://www.firedanceuk.com/videos/Black_Bush_Jo_high.wmv New Black Bush vid - looks far clearer than the previous ones. right button click the link and Choose SAVE TARGET AS and save ..."
Views: 1,772    Replies: 0
"Hello all...I have a friend who can offer-at very reasonable rates-unlimited download web hosting with large space web based e-mail and domain hosting. The connection is Uk based, in Lo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,263    Replies: 8
"This video is called "Another Beginning," because it is the end of one journey for Tritone and the start of another.A little background - Tritone and I met earlier this summer and he wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,339    Replies: 15
"yessssssss**** COL4 Preview ****(( PS: Why no download ?? ))"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,062    Replies: 8
"Are there any free online videos of people useing two poi in each hand?Not that I'd be able to do anything in them. Just want to see what it looks like.Thanks in advance."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,700    Replies: 2
"Hey, Im gonna be taping me and my friends spinning fire and I was curious that when taping how do you get the camcorder to get the long trails as if u were useing a camera with a longer..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,342    Replies: 11
"Thought it was about time I slapped a link up here with my vids as I have got so much enjoyment and inspiration from everybody elses. Go here and click 'movies' in the flame..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,086    Replies: 2
"Just uploaded a new movie: -dave_muni_spin.avithere's a link to it on this page: - http://www.davidpanther.plus.com/movies/links.html It's some footage I had from way back of Muni (off ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,835    Replies: 2
"Capturing still images from .mpg or .avi for that matter - how do you do it?I know how to capture stills directly from the dv camera, but unfortunately I taped over the footage. I capt..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,344    Replies: 9
"For the past fortnight I've been trying to get my new meteor video onto the net.It's been dogged by misfortune as the place it was originally going to is down with bandwidth problems.Th..."
Page: ...

HOP Newsletter