Forums > Videos

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,838    Replies: 10
"This is my first video. Filmed and Edited by myself, not great quality but its okay I suppose. Was filmed last night and edited in about 2 hours. I've only been spinning fire staff for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,342    Replies: 6
"Right, this is my second attempt at my first post of my first video (now that I have found a friend to host it properly)!Filmed in various scenic locations in Stockholm on a friday nigh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,295    Replies: 26
"Here's my first video.Includes Highlights such as Dodgy Quality Dodgy BHB Waist Wrap Tangle Many Penduli My dads jumper Megadeth sound Track From http://www.poiinthepark.net/me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,509    Replies: 18
"A short sequence of me doing three ball tricks, shot by Tempest a few weeks back: -www.davidpanther.plus.com/movies/trancejuggle1.avi(right click and 'save as')Totally unedited, I left ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,688    Replies: 11
"So, I'm putting together some new fun, silly poi videos. There is a secition that's news documentary style, and I would love footage of groups of people spinning poi in various location..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,888    Replies: 57
"Well, Saturday was a really nice sunny day and everything seemed to be flowing quite nicely - so I thought I'd record it and make a video as I've been quite slack in that department rec..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,378    Replies: 4
"Post deleted by Rada"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,414    Replies: 25
"Post deleted by Nate The Great"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,548    Replies: 6
"this is a vid of our fire party that was shot around april on IJC 2005, this year's israeli juggling convention. EDIT: matt uploaded it now... changed the link... IJC 2005 fire nightand..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,400    Replies: 3
"Yea... I've only been doing poi for about 2 weeks... but I think I've gotten pretty good...Its only about 15 seconds long though But I guess its enough to see what I can do right?I had ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,627    Replies: 11
" Get them while they are nice and hot available for the next 7 days or 25 downloads whichever comes first Mint's Video Collection (links will be done re as they run out..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,681    Replies: 6
"There's plenty more where these came from but I'm totally lacking the means to host them. These are online through the generous donation and work of others. If you have some extra bandw..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,055    Replies: 14
"I have decided I am going to buy a video camera - but I am stuck on the age old question of which one . . .I thought that the best thing would be to get some advice from the filming com..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,479    Replies: 3
"I haven't tread these waters in awhile, but thought I'd drop by and drop a link to my new fire video. It's got poi and whip in it. It was recorded about a month ago and looks really ele..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,420    Replies: 22
" Its 4am I cant sleep its to hot! So what do I do I pick up a pair of well worn tatty old socks and start to swing them round. Yeh ok the lighting is poor the video quality is crap the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,594    Replies: 27
"this is seriously crazy.its not me.but i wish it was...3b 1up nollie 360 "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,462    Replies: 18
"just a little video from last weekend (10-11 june 2005).ucof had a house-warming party and much fun was had byall. but be warned: there are a few scenes of a slightly adultnature that s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,191    Replies: 12
"Ive just started spinning properly again now its hot and ive finnished term. Ive come up with a few new moves and learnt some others but i dont have names for all of them so i made a vi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,193    Replies: 8
"the first try at a promo video for Fenfire (www.fenfire.at) here in Austria. the video is currently on my site:http://www.glenneroo.org#4 in the list: "Fenfire Promo Video"also of inter..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,095    Replies: 1
"I'm completely intrigued by fire fans, yet have no idea what they look like in action. I've searched the video archives to no avail... does anyone have a video of someone dancing with ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,604    Replies: 9
"Hallo to all,I finally managed to have, in the same place, a videocamera, a friend willing to use it, and the chance to play with fire (ehr, I actually was there for that reason).I am ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,636    Replies: 6
"heres a german meteor homepage link with some vids on it:http://www.burningmeteor.de/downloads.php?cat_id=2check out the Cirque du Soleil video... its a must. later "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,155    Replies: 35
"Video now available in the 'television' section of www.poiinthepark.net, thank you very much mech! link to poiinthepark.net just a few laughs from the other day, some nice bits of spinn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,617    Replies: 84
"Check out new poi vid in poiinthepark.netit's in television - well worth a watch.Kris-t-fire"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,664    Replies: 2
"Finally the new Jimmy Christou vid is out on Mushroom Records, so far it has only been seen on pay TV but keep an eye out for Chris doing fire and Mel the firey bellydancer!Also upcomin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,874    Replies: 21
"Thought I'd post here to since it is a video . . .Whilst in Tara Hill a little miss Firepoise showed her skills with her firehands . . Here is a little vid (taken on digi camera so I a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,726    Replies: 137
"Dont get excited yet!But after tryign to get over the broken camera fiasco *grumble*!! I haver finally borrowed my matescamera and its actually capturing the footage now, so I should ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,893    Replies: 143
"Is available here:Right click and Save As...DivX - 35mb.There seems to be a problem with sound if you fast forward it, and one set of titles can't be read. I'll correct these when I get..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,766    Replies: 62
"Hi all~ Pretty excited today. Got my head around Adobe Premiere, divx, virtualdub and spymac webhosting to bring to you my first poi video!woo..Yes well anyway. Just a couple of notes ..."
Views: 3,825    Replies: 16
"Well, reading the board again lately, I was struck by the need for more instructional type videos. I managed to learn two new tricks a couple of days ago, and that's usually the best ti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,453    Replies: 6
"this is my training video with my meteor and monkey fists:&rbr;it's without music....http://tulen.neutralita.org/tulenovovideo.avi &lbr;20MB 10 min&rbr;"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,799    Replies: 26
"See a short silly vid involving poi spinning HERE (right click save as please)Sorry its WMV Nothing remarkable, just thought it might raise a smile Chutney"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,530    Replies: 48
" The Meatrix Watch it, go onAnd as a special dedication to my 3 sleeping friendsWhat Barry SaysSeriously tight graphics, i love the bullet thru the hand sequence.m"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,129    Replies: 13
"Try going here and looking for your problem.http://www.divxmovies.com/faq/#4.4Its sorted me right out."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,704    Replies: 4
"I've noticed that there's very few rope dart vids on here, so I thought I'd post this rather dodgy vid to try and stimulate output on this relatively unrepresented and interesting fire ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,512    Replies: 89
"could someone please make a vid on how to do a butterfly waistwrap.i would be much obliged...thank you"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,515    Replies: 36
"totally nicked from tribe.net... Posted there by kenrom, but here without the annoying qt plugin crap. http://homepage.mac.com/kenrom/.Movies/WFKC2004_1st.mp4 = 15.9mbtotally rockin'!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,247    Replies: 23
"hello allim new to forums and just learning where to post my posti have been doing fire for a few years now and have a five night a week job playing with fire and stilts at draculas on ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,476    Replies: 33
"hey yoooooooyeah i have been mad out of practice...but i had a camera and sum sticks handy so i decided to make a glowstringing vid...well here it is... t0xic stringing 05 thanks to rev..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,881    Replies: 54
"To overcome a fear, you are meant to confront it. So here is my attempt to overcome camera shyness.Thanks to my brother for the wizarding camera genius and my sister for being cool!So h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,338    Replies: 44
"A new video, featuring myself and pyrowill. This is my first 'proper' video and I'm so pleased that I can't wait to share!! Featuring staff, poi, CJ, Bar flairing, devilstick, a tiny bi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,949    Replies: 20
"hmm... ya I'm the new one here. maybe some of you know me allready from the infire vids (were my lost gloves in the vid!).... now there is a knew one out - only about my person so if ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,968    Replies: 47
"im editing a video at the moment and i was just wondering what motivated different people to make videos"
Last Reply by
Views: 9,110    Replies: 25
"Here's a couple of videos from BCC including some of the renegade stage. There should be a couple more up soon as i've got round to compressing them. Hope y'all like them Videyos"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,740    Replies: 48
"The first video I ever made - hence the crapness. Just a little something I made from a mornings practice in the garden. RIGHT CLICK 'SAVE TARGET AS' (3.5MB) Comments welcome Many thank..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,453    Replies: 2
"Hello, i'm french and i've make a web page : http://ebola16.free.fr/tactil/ look a this, download the video, and give to me your impressions pleasefrancois"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,094    Replies: 49
"Video now available in the 'television' section of www.poiinthepark.net, thank you very much mech! link to poiinthepark.net Right, instead of doing the work I should've been, I just edi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,268    Replies: 113
"Looks like we are here first!As you can probably guess due to the speed in which this video has been done, it was not done by me! (i may have given a bit of advice ) All credit for thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,265    Replies: 31
"Series of IN FIRE vids in the making at the mo. The intention is to show life as an infire member - including much silliness, playing with toys wherever we go, performance section, par..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,128    Replies: 1
"i have searched on google for software to compress videos, so i can finally get some shite online, i couldnt find anything that actually compresses stuffits all programsthat convert com..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter