Forums > Help!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,361    Replies: 1
"Hello, I am going to be making a purchase, but want to make sure i get the correct item, The LED Ball Poi.. there is 2 options..in a drop down box. Rainbow color fade & RBG Strobe....."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,125    Replies: 8
"I'm really confused right now because after i press the advance to paypal site to finish payment or whatever i only get two options: pay with debit or credit card and top up account, ye..."
Views: 3,243    Replies: 0
"hi guys, im a fire breather/eater in the UK, been performing 2-3 years ish, and just want to check something thats very unclear...atleast in the uk anyway. from what i can tell parafin ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,856    Replies: 3
"I want to make a rope poi. Just a normal one, not fire. I tried a normal monkey fist and it did work out for most things. At the same time it didn't seem like it had enough weight to do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,457    Replies: 3
"OK my grandchildren have traditional poi, but I'm wanting to know is there a suitable LED poi I can give them to let them develop their own moves?Small hands, not to hard (not sock poi ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,357    Replies: 3
"i am searching for fire staff like in this movie.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQHfpwcnYqc&feature=relatedlong fire on both sides.couldnt find such stuff."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,600    Replies: 4
"Hey, I'v been twirling a while now, using a large dual wicked staff, and iv still yet to discover a decent way, fuel efficient method of putting Kerosene on my staff, anyone got any ide..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,869    Replies: 1
"So, I have this gorgeous thing: http://www.trickconcepts.com/Fire-Sword-Balanced-Moorish-Scimitar-P37C12.aspxI've lit up all of four times, and no matter what I seem to do (trimming the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,503    Replies: 4
"I was wondering if using dyed (Purple) metholated spirits will have any effects on the flame as this is the only fuel I have that is readily available to me?? I just dont want to take t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,169    Replies: 3
"i have done 4 burns with my HoP cathedral head poi and i was wondering how much longer they will last. any estimates?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,082    Replies: 1
"Hello,Alongside with spinning, I would like to experiment designing fire patterns on the pavement - be it a street pavement, a lawn - exploring different forms: circles, etc. What kind..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,947    Replies: 1
"I'm looking to build my first staff. I'm trying to figure out how thick it should be, how long it should be, (I'm 5"1) and how much/thick the kavlar wick should be. Has anyone made..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,161    Replies: 2
"Hi guys this is my first post, just came across this forum actually and thought I would join. Im from the UK and have been Spinning Poi for around 6months became pretty good after havin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,002    Replies: 2
"Hi, I am using Poi latest final 3.8 version to fix this issue.but still i am getting the fallowing exception.please let me kno org.apache.poi.hssf.record.RecordFormatException: Unable t..."
Views: 1,567    Replies: 0
"Hi Im looking for about 6 people who would be intrested in getting to gether and creating a fire dancing show. looking for people who can use both poi and staff, as well as other intres..."
Views: 3,295    Replies: 2
"Im very happy to open my new poi and find that I have stickers to give to my friends but they are lacking the referral codes on them. what do I do about that? Where do I get this code o..."
Views: 2,868    Replies: 0
"I have put a lot of time, hard work, and love into making this video. It has only been a dream till now to perform at the Electric Forest. Please help me make my dream come true. Please..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,708    Replies: 1
" Hello Sorry if there is similar topic already about this subject. I want to buy Full Length Glow Staff 4.6 ft, and i was wondering how fast can i get it. I saw there is some kind of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,498    Replies: 3
"Hi i'm new at this. I've been practicing with some quick home made sock poi. I'm considering purchasing this. http://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails/Pair-of-Medium-Cathedral-Ball-..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,692    Replies: 3
"The last couple of months or so, when I click on a post, it takes me to the latest page but doesn't jump down to the newest unread post, as though the bookmark is not being sent down. I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,000    Replies: 2
"I'm just beginning Poi.When ever I swing my poi it seems to make a "V" and swing close to my legs or feet. Any tips on how to make it swing straighter?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,268    Replies: 2
"Hi, I have a question, last year, I purchased some poi here, never really had the time to use them though.Since about 6 months I've been swinging almost every day and today one of them ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,969    Replies: 5
"A few of the local airports around here sell aviation fuel and it's really cheap! Way cheaper than the stuff I can buy at Wal-mart, at least. I've *heard* that aviation fuel is really g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,728    Replies: 2
"Hi. Could I ask you please.. Which shops with glow equipment except HOP and flowpoi do you know? Thank you for your response. All the best to the spinning Majký"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,226    Replies: 1
"I have practiced whit LED a lot and i think i am ready for fire poi. what kind of head should i get?"
Views: 5,594    Replies: 2
"so like i been looking for insurance so that i could start fire poi here and there and every place i have called or try has said they didnt cover it. and i just got done calling this k..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,812    Replies: 2
"I'm pretty new to spinning. I've been spinning for about 4 months now, (poi for 2!!!) But now I've got the and I'm FINALLY ready to purchase my first set of fire poi! I want to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,567    Replies: 2
"Hi all. i ordered a staff from HOP, it got to the states pretty quick, but its been in customs for awhile now. i was just wondering if anybody has any experience with this."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,534    Replies: 3
"My friend maid an order for some diadolos on 18 of december and untill this date they havent gotten here I live in denver colorado.. Please help...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,827    Replies: 2
"After only 2-3 days of use, these: Ball Chain Poi were broken. I am a very experienced Poi user however, these are my first fire poi set. I looked on your webpage and noticed you have..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,105    Replies: 5
"Hello all,I'm looking into getting some new poi. I finally settled on the pro series chains since they look really comfortable and I like the swivels.However, when looking at wicks I go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,021    Replies: 4
"So, somehow Ive incurred some HoP shop referral dollars over the past few months. Im not exactly sure who it was or what they bought but I did give my ref ID out to a few people so Im ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,272    Replies: 2
"i was about to order something from the shop but when i checked out, i noticed that delivery options for philippines is only courier. is there anymore options for delivery here? i mean,..."
Views: 4,300    Replies: 0
"Hi!We are a group of professional fire performers that are looking for a New Years gig in NZ - we can offer beautiful choreographed costumed fire performance, roving and pyrotechnics if..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,526    Replies: 2
"Hey everyone, I am trying to make a 3 sectioned staff that i can use for practice AS WELL AS spinning fire, but not sure measurements or anything. If anyone has a link, or have made one..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,282    Replies: 3
"Hay all. I am a newbe to this all but fell in love with the fire poi's on my recent trip to thailand. There was a guy on phi phi island that was kind enough to start teaching me. So if ..."
Views: 1,947    Replies: 0
"Hi I'm going to Goa in December 2011 first week, does anyone know where I could buy a fire staff over there, also any workshop where I could practice and improve my techniques? Thanks."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,558    Replies: 3
"Has anyone ever heard of a fuel called Solvent 3440 Special or Hydrocarbon Liquid N.O.S? And how carcinogenic is it, in terms of fire breathing?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,621    Replies: 2
"Hallo!So I'm new to Sydney, just came across from perth.Ive been twirling with the Perth fire crew for about 4 years now (starting to get dizzy).But currently looking for a number of th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,115    Replies: 5
"Well put simply I want to add something new and exciting to my fire act. whether it be a new toy or something crazy I can do with already existing toys. Already done includes staff, poi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,942    Replies: 2
"I just received them in the mail today however they will not turn on or show any signs of life. I tried replacing the batteries, even went out and bough a different brand of batteries, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,177    Replies: 3
"A couple of months ago I bought a set of flowlights from here. Now one of the LED's is broken on one of them, I've heard both here and flowtoys have good customer service but who should..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,417    Replies: 17
"hi all, how would i go from reverse/backwards 3 to forwards three without turning round or doing a knunchuck type wrap thing? i can go from backwards 3 to forwards 5, but not from forwa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,298    Replies: 3
"Hello,My girlfriend's birthday is coming up and I want to get her her first set of fire poi.I'm a big believer that if you're going to do something it should be done right, so with that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 83,650    Replies: 41
"This might sound weird, but does anyone know how to make fake boobs?I'm doing a competition hike with Venturers (Hoadley Hide) and we've decided to all dress as "Pretty People" aka "Bar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 47,294    Replies: 95
"one for the techy hoppers here:i'd like some recommendations for bittorrent clients please - one's you've used and liked and why this has nothing to do with the new psp i just bought ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,969    Replies: 2
"I purchased a 4 foot fire whip from homeofpoi and I did 1 burn and The fall scorched in half. Is this supposed to happen? I dont think the fall should do that The complete fall of it wa..."
Views: 2,219    Replies: 0
"Hey guys (And girls, of course)Is it possible to be able to use more than one gift card you have recieved to pay for a HoP order?It is my birthday at the end of the month, and I have p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,976    Replies: 4
"Thinking about buying a staff as some kind as a birthday present for myself at the end of the month, but I have a few questions, which I would greatly appreciate being answered.In have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,307    Replies: 1
"I looked at my fuel pot and saw liquid in it. It was left outside under a deck, and my genius rear assumed it was fuel, which was ridiculous because I never leave fuel in my fuel pot. I..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter