Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,673    Replies: 1
"plz help..... "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,291    Replies: 1
"I live in Canada and have recenctly started fire eating again but I'm having trouble buying my fuel of choice. Does anyone know where I can buy isopropanol 99%? I used to buy it by the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,728    Replies: 8
"Has anybody here played with the glowstick poi available in the HoP online shop?I'm considering getting some, both of the single colour and two tone varieties. But I've got some questio..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,937    Replies: 6
"I am Daxx.I got a question. I went out and bought 15 feet x3 feet of woven fibreglass (it works really well as wick) and I am going to make some wicks. I have already made tube cores, n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,289    Replies: 1
"Daxx again. in my continued efforts to suckle info out of y'all, I want to know how to make GREEN FIRE!!!honestly, it seems cool. i hav seen a few websites that discussed what chemicals..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,769    Replies: 11
"Ok, I'm flying out to Rome tomorrow morning and I can't decide whether to take poi or not. I know I can't take parafin on the plane and they still stink of it! But at the same time spin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,455    Replies: 10
"My brother is in the U.S. Army and i just found out he was shot,but not killed. I've been online for the last hour and cannot find a list of wounded. I was wondering if anyone knew of w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,183    Replies: 23
"This July will be 5 years that I've had my tongue pierced. For the first copule of years I *loved* it. I mean love love. It was wonderful and sensual and totally cool. Then I stoppe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,154    Replies: 6
"i need help! whenever i close the window for the chat room,instead of closing the window start's self replicateing. so far the only thing i have been able to to fix it is close my conne..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,660    Replies: 6
"i ahve been stringing for bout 1 year now meh never been ont his part of the community but i need help: the only ppl i've ever seen with poi in montreal said they got them for thailand ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,479    Replies: 23
"im new to poi, and have read and been told that its easier if you have people to practise with, i was wondering if anyone is from yorkshire, i live in west yorkshire myself, but i dont ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,978    Replies: 3
"hey guys i have seen alot of mention about hyperloops latelywhat are they and how do you do them??????please helpp.s i am also having trouble on starting btb 2bt weaveany suggestions "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,609    Replies: 6
"Greetings from singapore,My girlfriend will be visiting london soon. She's agreed to get some kevlar for me as I can't get them anywhere in my country. I'll appreciate if anyone could t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,523    Replies: 3
"i seem to be having trouble getting images on my posts. it may just be my computer screwing up. alternaively i might be doing sometihing really stupid despite having posted pics hundred..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,364    Replies: 4
"ok so say i am spinning in my back yard and someone calls the police can i spin fire in my own yard without being hassled? i live in largo, FL "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,659    Replies: 7
"Ok, I have no idea if my posts just disappear into thin air or if their out there somewhere and I just can't find them but anyway...I'm new to poi, I've been at it for a whole three day..."
Views: 955    Replies: 0
"AAAGH!!! i need to delete some of the photos that ive got, ive got some really nice ones to put up but it wont let me delete what i already have!! help!1! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,556    Replies: 2
"Ok, I'm sure someones brought this up a million times but any spinners in the boulder county area? I'm pretty new to this stuff and am looking for someone/somepeople to learn from and s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,411    Replies: 1
"I have had my monkeyfists for over 6 months now, and I have taken very good care of them. However, one of them almost completely fell apart the other night, as I was burning it. I notic..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,616    Replies: 3
"since i have come back to this lovely community (past 4mths) i am welcomed by a page that says "we encountered a problem... the display name you chose cannot be used as it is being used..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,343    Replies: 1
"I'm in a bit of a Samba buzz at the minute.I have recently come across my cd of the year called brazilified Brazilified (get it) and I want more!!! It's kinda a blend of electronic m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,874    Replies: 17
"does anyone know where i can get hold of some?they're like regular acrylic balls but made denser, or with an impurity or something that makes them catch the light more like crystal, as ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,076    Replies: 5
"ok well i perform with UV pois and for some reason they arent glowing as brightly as the ones i used to have does any one have any ideas to make them glow brighter until i buy myself so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,293    Replies: 5
"hey i'd like to know : 1)waht the diff between the pair of beginner poi in the shop and the pair of awesome Buzz poi 2) can the chain be removed from th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,022    Replies: 9
"I am trying to make a fire ball effect. I want it to look magical like it is coming out of someones hand. I have been looking at software programs but they are very expensive so I thoug..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,688    Replies: 4
"ok... first of all i have a confession to make, i'm a student. i live in an area of Nottingham infested with other students including other twirlers and jugglers and at the moment NONE..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,943    Replies: 8
"Help!I finally have access to tons of kevla but i dont know which weave or type is the right 1. I know this has all been talked about before but i dont know how many people actually kn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,031    Replies: 14
"ok. how do i go about getting a permit or whatever i need to be able to spin fire without getting arrested?i'm actually a volunteer firefighter and just talked to my chief, and he dosen..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,798    Replies: 2
"well, i was just outside on my patio practicing staff, twisters, toss juggling and some other stuff. Im not an expert yet so i still drop my balls and as a scooped up one of them a spli..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,363    Replies: 3
" hey I've been trying to upload some pix... but when I've done all the stuff and clicked on "yes I agree with the rules" it says "ERROR: Line 3789 Error uploading photo: Will not upl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,329    Replies: 21
"I know this has been talked about a million times over, but since I can't seem to find the thread I was reading the other day, just thought I'd put out a question to all you travellers ..."
Views: 957    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,480    Replies: 4
"Hi!! Long time no see! Everything ok with everyone? Now here is my problem:I finally had the money today to buy the red innercore firestaff... so I ran to my computer... sat down... t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,249    Replies: 22
"... for a black eye and seriously briused pride I know I'm new but my colleagues are seriously taking the piss after they caught me practising outside just as I tried to do a reel thing..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,704    Replies: 23
"Does anyone know of a type of glowing poi that has some weight to it. I'm interested in finding something that doesn't spin as fast as glowsticks.I really like the feel of the tennis ba..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,985    Replies: 11
"Hiya, I have some Duras for sale, http://www.durastilt.com/Adjustable height large size 24-40" I've used them for 2 hours.I'm asking 250GBP plus P+P, but I'm open to offers.Reason fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,554    Replies: 14
"hey guys...ive just recently gotten into practicing for about an hour a day and am now getting huge blisters on my fingers (from where the leather straps are rubbing). any ideas on ho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,595    Replies: 1
"hello,just wondering if there's any other spinners here in oxford, i'm new at the uni here.also, i'm supposed to be doing a show soon, and the damned airport guys confiscated my poi (th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,719    Replies: 8
"Someone broke on of my electroglos and I was wondering if anybody wanted to post me theirs as a replacement?Well actually I was wondering how I'd open the part where the rope connects t..."
Views: 1,389    Replies: 0
"I've been practicing quite alot lately, and my joints all feel fine. A little soreness from the muscles that aren't used to working that hard, but other than that, I'm fine...Except......."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,227    Replies: 4
"finaly got myself organised nuff to get a user password so hey to you all "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,128    Replies: 17
"Well im finally confident enough to light my poi... in other words i havent smacked myself in the head of late But ive forgotten how to cure the wick.. i did have a lil info sheet t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,252    Replies: 1
"I'd like to start gigging in the central Florida area. Looking for (cheap) insurance.Links Anyone ? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,858    Replies: 12
"Hi all again,I'm quite new to using fire, but loving it so much...was hoping you could tell me how long your kevlar burns for, cos my poi always seem to go out so quick, i was wondering..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,875    Replies: 3
"Ok, I just showed a few of my friends my poi for the first time, with the glowsticks on the end (I would have used fire, but It was not appropriate at the time) and people I didnt even ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,846    Replies: 6
"i recently got a unicicle and i'm having trouble, i can move forward about a metre and stay still for a few seconds but thats about it, has anyone got any advice of info on riding one, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,756    Replies: 3
"Ok, so I need to ask for help from any spinners in France, or anyone who has spun in France.I go back out there for work in the beginning of May, for 4 months. The problem is, I'm not ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,206    Replies: 8
"Hi pplI know this has been asked before but I still don't know. Because I don't have any brooms or anything to try lengths. And I don't know people where I can borrow a staff from to tr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,619    Replies: 2
"yeah uh i put up a site with about 20 tutorials with clips on more advanced poi moves, such as 7 beat, btb 4 beaat, butterfly weaves etc.yeah um here is the link, just trying to spread ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,974    Replies: 13
"This might sound a bit disgusting....I apologise...I need a bit of first-aid advice. I've burnt my hand pretty bad the night before last with boiling water.All of the back of my hand in..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter