Forums > Help!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,905    Replies: 1
"having trouble with ie6 temporarily locking up when filling any kind of text box based forms online. system's kept clean of spyware & viruses but it seems to stall for anything up t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,420    Replies: 9
"hey, I am planing to do my senior paper on the fine arts of fire. I would greatly enjoy any information, and or history you know on their developement. Thank youkarma_247@hotmail.com"
Views: 1,526    Replies: 0
"Hi! I was wondering if you guys might be willing to share a few photos of the places you spin at (preferably parks with a handful of people). We're drafting a proposal to spin at a loca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,881    Replies: 12
"Im sure this question has been asked before, but everytime I trry to upload a new avatar, everything screws up and it reverts to my old avatar... I hate that squirrel/chipmunk...Its wei..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,038    Replies: 12
"I know an mp3 player is the best thing to spini with, but those of us of limited means find i-pods a bit hard to come by... anyone got any good tips on getting audio which:a) doesn't co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,384    Replies: 2
"Hi FolksAnyone got any experience with dvd ram? its a 2.8g disc in ntsc format.We can read it off a mac but cant figure out to convert itStefan saysWritten by:i need a mac software that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,231    Replies: 6
"HoPer's I need your help. I am in a play next fall and I have a scene in which I am in my underwear and the director wants me to be in good enough shape so that the audience goes "Oooo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,997    Replies: 14
"Just a random thought, the kind you have on a Sunday lunchtime after your 3rd cup of coffee and before a the pre-lunch spin.Kevlar is almost always (and probably should always) followed..."
Views: 1,730    Replies: 4
"i need to find out the url; for my twirlin photo but i dont know how "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,365    Replies: 7
"Ok. I may be slightly computer illiterate, but the search function on the forums doesn't like me! Things pop up, but not the stuff I am looking for! Or at least a lot of stuff pops up ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,481    Replies: 25
"Ok so you know this is important coz it's the 1st topic I've started in 2 years or something equally ridiculous.I do still love everybody out there, I've just been busy huigging all the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,731    Replies: 12
"Hello!Has anyone from the UK bought a large amount of wick from the hop shop? I was wondering, cuz it will be heavy and about £100, if you have to pay tax or duty on goods bought.I don..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,004    Replies: 4
"Hey everyoneIts been a while since Ive been on the board but am glad to be back. yeehoo!Anyhoo, I am off to Glastonbury for the first time this year! yay! Ever since I came over to good..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,320    Replies: 12
"you know the little letter that appears up on top left to show you have new PMs?sometimes(i.e. lots of the time) it doesn't appear, and then i go to my home and i've got three or four,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,681    Replies: 47
"I've been looking for some time for metal contact balls, like the one's that Durbs had at falmouth. I've seen them on Ebay, But I keep getting outbid, and don't fancy paying in excess o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,840    Replies: 12
"i'd like to print a hop thr3ead out so i can read it away from my screen but i'm finding it hard to get a version of it that doesn't waste 50 pages with signatures and lines i don't wan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,980    Replies: 13
"i,m looking for a cable about 1-2 mms thick about 1 mitre long but the whol cable should light up full lenth if u could help it would be aperchiated "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,693    Replies: 6
"i can weave i cant get it round my head how to 3 beat weave, any ideas?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,939    Replies: 37
"Yay! Just got Photoshop and am all excitamatated!! Anyone got any tips to get me started making cool images that will make me look like a clever clogs?!? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,066    Replies: 1
"Heya, all!I need help. Does anyone know where I can buy fire poi (or glow poi) in Budapest (Hungary)? And if there's no shop of this kind, where can I get cevlar to make my own one? Ple..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,034    Replies: 39
"Ahh - the panic - for some reason the site crased on me and I was not able to get back on due to timing out. this happened to me at 17:15GMT did anyone else have this happen to them?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,480    Replies: 8
"I hope this is a worthy cause for a new thread, i am doing an animation based on digital photographs of work laved flat on the floor or a table. It must be flat like this otherwise it w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,687    Replies: 15
"ello all,im trying to come up with a name for a spinning group b4 we start doin club e.c.t around the manchester area theirs 3 of us and we want a light hearted name!!!mike.c"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,714    Replies: 9
"Apologies for my denseness, I’m just tryna work out the forum thingy. Only just registered yesterday….. I login to begin with, then click community, then forum, then ‘Introduction..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,883    Replies: 9
"Okay, have very funny gif, no idea how to post it. It seems to want a web address and being rubbish I have no webspace. Unless someone didn't tell me!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,856    Replies: 7
"Well a while ago I broke my ankle about five months ago.Good now that we have etablished that fact I was wondering about swelling. As I said I broke it about 5 months ago and it is st..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,911    Replies: 14
"This could very well be the friendliest forum on the net. I've been to quite a few, on various topics, but never have I read such friendly responses to new posters. I could really ge..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,885    Replies: 1
"Spymac has sent me an e-mail asking me to confirm that i still want my server space. For all you people using multiple sypmac servers... you better check ALL your e-mail address's an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,928    Replies: 3
"ello ive looked on thier website but it ssays nothing about weekend so does anyone know if pacel force deliver on a saturday?mike.c"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,592    Replies: 29
"It seems I more popular than usual at the moment.No less than 4 people have added me to their contact list in the past day.Now I know its nice to be wanted, but this is rediculous.Who ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,307    Replies: 2
"Just recieved a 3-piece long staff from dube but as i tried to unscrew the staff to put it away it got stuck! I need some sort of grease dont i? what would be better than soap?Thanks ed..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,798    Replies: 32
"any ideas what i can use as a new avatar (avs)?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,982    Replies: 2
"All roads in my search have led me back to this site...hopefully you guys can help....looking for poi classes in the south Florida area but having no luck....can anyone help?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,651    Replies: 5
"HiI was wondering how and where you get webspace from for a website. I'm on Aol and you only get one page which isn't really enough. Preferbly looking for free stuff. Also any tips for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,401    Replies: 24
"Over the weekend a photographer and I met up and took some photos of me spinning fire - see my gallery for some and let me know what you think. I just realised that I look kinda small i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,094    Replies: 15
"I'm forwarding this for Spritie:"Currently, I can apparently log in to HOP just fine. After hitting enter onthe login screen, I get taken to My Home where I can see how many PM's i'vese..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,767    Replies: 6
"Could anyone tell me how to reset red and blue programmable aerotech juggling balls?Did a search for helpful threads but no luck I think my balls have confused themselvesthankx"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,786    Replies: 10
"One of my major assessments in Media this year is to make a short film.We have to hand our statments of intention within the next few weeks and I have absolutely no idea what to do.I wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,587    Replies: 5
"I was just wondering if there is anything that would have a lower burn temperature than white gas that you could soak a wooden ball in, light on fire and roll around your body.I have do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,615    Replies: 22
"im thinking ill be upgrading my poi shortly and was wandering if any one could give me the pros and cons of oval link and ball chain and also tube vs cathedral wicks.and i have allready..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,181    Replies: 6
"hi. i dont know what to do..like.. i know that i dont have enough credit on HoP to post a video.. but.. i wonder.. is that the same thing as the whole "right click save as" scenario..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,697    Replies: 27
"I have problems with my arms and legs and the doctors can't work out what is wrong with me...basically its getting to the point where i can only stand for a minute or two and i can't wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,727    Replies: 4
"hey just a quick question..how do i post pictures in my posts?do i just copy the url wit &lbr;img&rbr;...&lbr;/img&rbr; ???"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,358    Replies: 3
"Hya , anyone with experience with 'fire spinning performance' who can give me an idea of the duration of a 'performance' .I realise it depends on how long the it takes for the flame to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,849    Replies: 5
"in fireshamans video he wraps the chain around his arms then the poi sit in his hands for a few seconds.i managed to get this down with sock poi but when i switched to fire i got a nice..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,488    Replies: 9
"Howdy, I got a nice 19" LCD monitor for my birthday. It comes with DVI and VGA connectors. The instructions are very vague and show connecting both at the same time. My video card ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,143    Replies: 18
"Was wondering what everyone, mainly those who have been doing poi longer, use as handles. I perfer to use a knoose, its more comfortable in my opinion, but im looking to find out what ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,694    Replies: 19
"Hello all!Next week I am invited to make pois with children. I chose to make themwith balloons and rice, but......how to do it? Any one has an idea???Thanks!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,266    Replies: 16
"I am having trouble finding information on Tabaco and Nicotine. It seems to be easier to find good info for harder drugs ?!?So can anyone recommend websites that have good information o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,806    Replies: 44
"Hey,ummm... im having trouble installing a bluetooth dongler on to my laptop... I trid it on my dads desktop, and it works fine, but when i try it on my obselete hunk-a-junk, it doesnt ..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter