Forums > Help!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,979    Replies: 16
"Hey, i was wondering if anyone knows places that sell fireproof bags similar to those for staff but for poi, as when i've finished spinning my poi are far to hot to put in a normal bag ..."
Views: 887    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,228    Replies: 6
"OK, I did a search, but didnt come up with any useful results, so if anyone who is better at searching wants to have a try, go ahead.OK, onto the thread.Next year I am hopfully *crosses..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,602    Replies: 6
"Hi anyone out there to help... I must be stupid or something but got a beginner video and book but i just cant get it need practise and someone who is willing me to show the ropes of po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,033    Replies: 23
"Alright....So...The phone call I have been dreading just came in.I got a gig. I got a **large** gig...that I didn't want. I was told after the 3rd interview what it entailed...I have to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,056    Replies: 7
"hey all!!righty im in a bit o trouble?i live in dublin and im trying to find some glow poi(Led) and well tere dosnt seem to be any were!!i know theres visuals on liffy st but they only ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,461    Replies: 1
"Hey I'm looking for people in the Toronto area who can teach or practice fire poi and/or staff with me... anyone?? I'm still a beginner."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,226    Replies: 7
"I did a search to try and find info but i got no luck. if you can prove me wrong id be happy.I live in Aus and i would luuuuuuuv to find where i can buy some single pole stilts, not lik..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,965    Replies: 24
"Hi!!I have just bought 4 sets of poi... fire, glowing things and UV kite type ones and want to pick the art up real quick.. especially in time for Glade!! I have learned the very very ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,496    Replies: 13
"Well my net is finally up adn running and so far it all seems to be working very well which is great, there is however one sisue which has hit me very hard of course, i kept saying to m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,979    Replies: 15
"i have a bit of an insane and highly unprobable idea for a poi move involving one or no handed carwheels. unfortunatly i am completely incapable of doing said cartwheels (although i can..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,526    Replies: 23
"Yesterday, some friends and I went to a watersports place on a lake, where we did this thing (which was loads of fun) where we were sat in a big rubber dingy thing, and got pulled along..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,069    Replies: 14
"I am trying to find the stuff that they use to create this kind of effect Although, i want to do it on a larger scale...bigger spikes like on the lighters etc that you can buy.I think..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,663    Replies: 3
"hey, im not a raver or poi artist yet, but ive been really interested in it ever since my friend showed me his abilities with poi and ever since i saw something poi-ish at a dance i was..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,707    Replies: 12
"Me and my friend have agreed that we will spen next summer driving around the states, something ive watned to do for most of my life, now we are either gonna hire a car, or go out there..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,773    Replies: 16
"hey guysI recieved a really horrible note today on my journal "Epidurals are deadly and dangerous, possibly causing irreversible damage which can leave you disabled. Go read up on it be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,747    Replies: 5
"Hi there.I was very amused about the new security vid on HOP, but, every time I download it, after 3 minutes the sound goes down and is replaced by a high beep. As I don't know much abo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,451    Replies: 6
"are you allowed to use html in the forums. i would ty but if you couldnt it would make me look like an arse with all the brackets and wierd words and stuffys."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,002    Replies: 23
"in the poi world, i havent learnt anything in soooooo long its rediculousi look around in the poi moves section and just get extremely confusedi lack inspiration to spin poi, there's pl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,207    Replies: 4
"Hey folks. I've used the search facility, but haven't found an answer to my question. Hoping you can help.I'm specifically looking for info on taking a (1.4m) staff on easyjet and ryan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,297    Replies: 7
"Hello! I am scared of fire!! I am scared to lose my long hair or my long flashes. I wouldn't like to risk. But I love poi. I have been doing poi for last 4 years and I would say I'm p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,154    Replies: 3
"I've just come back from notts and am dying from the lack of hopers in my area i live in saffron walden (i know its essex but its next to cambridge city) and am looking for information ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,142    Replies: 21
"So I want to make my chains a little shorter. If I just cut one of the thin bits between the balls and use that as the top of the ball chain, that's OK, right? I just don't want to brea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,434    Replies: 12
"Ok so i am fed up of not owning a camera...And i know NOTHING about technology (well except ctrl alt del solves most of my comp worries)... All the previous dig camera threads went stra..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,270    Replies: 3
"helloooooo.......whats up people?? (sorry......just cant get enough of those silly smily faces )alright so i have some videos on my computer of me swingin and what not but i dont kn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,045    Replies: 24
"ok, this may not be the right place for this topic but anyhow...I make jewellery in my spare time. Anyhow, the other day I got on to thinking about doing a range of jewellery inspred b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,110    Replies: 25
"Hey guys and gals....I've got some pics from the irish invasion i want to post up in the thread. I've seen people upload pics that show up in threads - but I have no idea how to do it. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,128    Replies: 45
"My computer knowledge is alright but i start to balls it up when it comes to networking and the likes so all you computer geeks out there come to my aid!Ive just come home from uni and ..."
Views: 1,781    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,513    Replies: 36
"i've searched through the old threads and have not found any that clearly explain what anti spin is, if anyone could explain it or redirect me to a thread it would greatly appreciated "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,153    Replies: 13
"Alright, so I returned 3 days ago from an overseas trip where the time difference was substantial (and a day ahead, I might add).I am having an absolute wretched time adjusting back. My..."
Views: 1,384    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,416    Replies: 5
"Can any one recommend a good download manager (preferably a free one )I was using a trial one (http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com) and liked the fact you can pre set to download thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,288    Replies: 8
"Dear all, I recently saw a question in a russian poi community in live journalThe question was - quote: "There is a very interesting history of poi on HoP, but there is nothing about th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,020    Replies: 21
"a few of my friends that i spin with really want to start fire for some basic tricks. i'd like to do some fire too, but im too novice and im stilla little wary about the whole fire stuf..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,712    Replies: 2
"Does anyone happen to know who does the song on the sony advert for a video camera, it sounds french hmmmmmmmmmmmm It goes something like thisI need you *silly noise* say boo boo?and I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,437    Replies: 5
"Hey all,I've found this website that do great valued 1/2" glow tape. Unfortunately, the company do not ship outside the USA. Therefore, I was wondering if some kind person could possi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,255    Replies: 1
"Hi guys....How do you delete photos from you gallery? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,639    Replies: 2
"Would any of you cats by chance know where i could find some pink and/or purple LEDs"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,884    Replies: 2
"Post deleted by .Morph."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,395    Replies: 16
"has anyone tried these or seen them being used, because i would love a set of fabric made sock poi, because i kinda dont like the friction my socks im using have, anyway, i also like to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,240    Replies: 4
"I have acrobat viewer 5.1 on my computer and normally it works fine but recently when i click on a .pdf link it just displays an window with an empty image box (the little circle, trian..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,424    Replies: 15
"Hi everyone, I really need some advice.I'm going to be training in Germany for 10 days (25/06 - 02/07) and believe it or not, they're going to let me loose on Berlin for a day (given my..."
Views: 2,871    Replies: 3
"I tried to upload an animated gif to my gallery and the size nearly doubled as well as the picture got very messed up. Any help?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,962    Replies: 13
"tonight i was spinning an overhead btb butterfly, something startled me and i lost focus, the poi cam crashing down right into my face, my nose hurt abit at first as if it were just pun..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,868    Replies: 18
" I'm new to this so I think it's a newbie question but i was watching the "Electra Glow" demo video from divineimagination.com. I was wondering where i could get some of those glow thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,037    Replies: 24
"Hello!I'm in need of some help finding appropriate music use for a fire performance. I can find loads of tracks that would be great to spin to - ie that have a good strong beat and that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,378    Replies: 5
"So, I have a picture of me spinning glo staff that I really like that a mate took with my camera phone... unfortunatley, I do not have the means of transferring it fron phone to compute..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,345    Replies: 11
"The kamloops firespinner's group is still growing yearly, and now that we are some 30 people regular, and more when the paper does a story on us, we find we are attracting more police p..."
Views: 2,253    Replies: 5
"Does anyone live near here?Lakeside Shopping Centre, Essex......Darford/Romford/East London/ NE london/LONDON!!!If you do could you put a poor hobbit up for one or two nights these bei..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter