Forums > Help!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,479    Replies: 10
"I acquired a music file that won't play due to it being afflicted with the DRM anti-piracy stuff.Is there a easy way to get this file to play/get rid of the DRM?I've gone throught the u..."
Views: 1,171    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,082    Replies: 26
"I am new to twirling poi and have recently brought the poi video off HoP. I'm finding it really difficult! I've been reading this site,(which I'm addicted too!) including reviews of pro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,560    Replies: 6
"I just got a new laptop today as my old one broke, and I accidently set the keyboard on the wrong setting. This means that the symbols on some of the keys are in a different order to t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,316    Replies: 7
"Hi therei recently got hired to perform at a ski lodge new years eve. im getting paid 300$ for an hour. the guy wants a 45 minute performance. but theres not way i can do it that long..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,746    Replies: 2
"Hi My girlfriend and I are hoping to come to Belfast for the day at christmas to go to the zoo and see the Maned Wolves there. Unfortunately all the travel info on the web is about as ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,589    Replies: 3
"Does anyone know where I can find out if it is legal for minors to be paid to spin fire. I live in NY State USA. I have heard that it is not legal, but I need to know for sure. How can ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,590    Replies: 21
"My cat managed to catch a big brown rat a day ago and brought it in the house. It obviously fought back as my cat has the scars to prove it. Well to cut a long story short the rat is no..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,691    Replies: 11
"Hi,We have a large 1m in diameter metal drum with a leather skin that is tightened using leather scraps. Unfortunately, it has a few marks and it could do with tightening. Does anyone..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,020    Replies: 13
"1. Are fire snakes/rope poi a bad idea for a relative beginner to be playing with?? Should I just wait until I work up to them a bit more?2. Are Kevlar sleeves a good thing to wear, as ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,553    Replies: 1
"I've been playing around with chains and weights for the past month. And i haven't been able to find anywhere local that sells a kevlar wick. Nor does hardly anyone that I've spoken to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,283    Replies: 36
"to anyone who has found this thread after searching for diddy bikes on the net please look at the post below by PC3044 for contact info-----------------------------------------my boyfri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,251    Replies: 2
"Hi peopleMe and couple friends just started to do poi 2 months ago. We're new to HOP and wonder if anyone can lend us their referral code? We are just hoping to buy some fire poi with..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,394    Replies: 11
"Is there anyone who knows Gatwick airport pretty well?This is my situation at the moment...I land in Gatwick north terminal at 8.30am on Thursday. My flight to Calgary leaves from Gatwi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,416    Replies: 9
"Okay.so this problem is for people that know me, or have met me in the last few months.i have a job interview for a college, students activites officer, and i will be working with 16 - ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,022    Replies: 31
"I turned on my computer this morning and it kept playing up. Programs wouldn't run and it kept telling me there were errors with this and that. Mainly the media player. It told me if I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,546    Replies: 9
"Hi guys! maby somebody can give me a hint how i can learn the onehand butterfly easier. I try since a few days and can`t manage it. I think that I move my hand the right way. But i don..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,945    Replies: 9
"Ok Ive somehow been signed up for the Jamster Club, and everytime I top up they send me three text messages in a row and eat about 7 quid of my credit up!Can someone tell me the code to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,508    Replies: 9
"HI there peopleIve just downloaded some Peer to peer software and I am wanting to get hold of some Circusy type music and performance music.Do people have any suggestions of track name..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,827    Replies: 7
"I'm trying to figure out a way to have emails sent out weekly that remind a friend of mine to turn in a work report... But I don't know how to set emails to be sent at a certain time! ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,528    Replies: 5
"HI there people.Well its that time of year again!That time of year where the FireNix mobile gets wrapped up for the winter, when I go off to sunnier climes. However this year its abit d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,616    Replies: 6
"Didn't there used to be some kind of "report thread" type button?I'm already tring to sort a browser problem with the admins, i don't want to bother them with things like a sperate emai..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,811    Replies: 14
"So I've checked all the craft stores in the area, and no one seems to have any idea where to get leather (though they all have the leatherworking tools... )I want to make some wrist gu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,709    Replies: 6
"Hi all, please help! I'm trying to find the make up stuff you use on your face (not the neon stuff) you typically use when fire spinning. Where can I get the make up set & guide boo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,100    Replies: 8
" Hi! Which clubs and torches would you choose for your performance? Henry's, Dube, Renegate, Infinite Illusion, Beard.. or maybe you have your sugestion Me personaly, I preffer Henrys,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,867    Replies: 6
"I am trying to find people in the South West of England to help do display for November 5th....Firework night! Preferably around the Bath area... Needed for small village just South of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,158    Replies: 11
"Okay..so...I get to choose from a pluthera of circus arts to receive free training in from professional trainers (I did a favor for them, this is what I get in return)...and I don't kno..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,171    Replies: 19
"Hi, can anyone help, I was thinking of Flying from Melbourne to Sydney (so I don't have to take the bus), does anyone know if they will let me take my fire poi on the plane? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,111    Replies: 3
"yeh youve all read the title and you've probably already seen this in the events forums but me and two friends need place to stay in london on the 12th of october would prefer to be so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,455    Replies: 7
"ello hoppers will this rope be ok to make a staff with i would like to rope as much of the staff as possible!mike.c"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,779    Replies: 4
"Hey all, Story is I want to buy a new paintball marker. Problem is I can't get it from the UK so I have to import it. Now I know I will have to pay some sort of import tax and VAT and w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,286    Replies: 5
"i know there are quite a few computer literate people on this forum so...on my pc, whenever i try to play one of my games, as soon as it loads, the engine executable errors and shut the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,889    Replies: 16
"Hi, I desperately need to borrow this film off someone, if anyone in the UK has it could i by any chance borrow it, i'll pay for the postage i only need it for a few days so i dont rea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,921    Replies: 2
"Hewoooosorry to be so silly i've done this once before but now cannot for the life of me figure it out again..how does one add a user to your friends list??<3 Keira"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,490    Replies: 2
"ok so i need help from the londoners.am going to uni in egham, (just the other side of staines) and being student have no moneybut i need to get in to london at the weekend to see my gi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,085    Replies: 5
"how do you go about getting private insurance for performances??????? any advice or buisness names would be helpfull."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,495    Replies: 3
" Hi! I would like to ask you which were the different materials used to be put in the fuel and make the fire of the fire-poi green, blue, violet, red etc., please help me cause i`m goin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,749    Replies: 3
"Recently a friend loaded 3 .jpgs from a USB key onto my iBook desktop. I have been able to copy them into iPhoto, but cannot do nothing else with them, ie rename them, delete them, or m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,963    Replies: 20
"Greetingas allI am currently in Basel in Switzerland at the end of my European tour this year. Its been a wonderful experience and a BIG and much to all those ive been in contact w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,607    Replies: 20
"If I want to buy:Light swivelsBarrel swivelsQuick linksTriangular quick linksAnd cheap tennis balls, where should I go other than importing stuff via HoP?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,400    Replies: 5
"Not sure if this is the most suitable forum to place this, but here goes, and it's probably a little late, Indoor fire shows etc, not that I do that many of them, they are usually more ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,349    Replies: 10
"I was looking at the design for my new tattoo, a phoenix on my right arm, and thought it'd be cool to do a trail up my arm and then have the phoenix burn to reveal the tatt so that it l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,929    Replies: 4
"i'm trying to get in touch with circus oz by email, and they only have phone or snail address on the website, and the subscription thing is not working.so, anybody who knows, or is in m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,750    Replies: 4
"Hey there!I urgently need some inspiration!I was travelling in Thailand and India for about 10 months and now have to go back "home" to Germany Also there's lots of stuff just waiting..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,437    Replies: 17
"Hi people,Just wondered if any of the PC techies out there could help me with this.I just bought a soundcard (Creative Soundblaster Live! 24-bit) and a set of speakers (Creative SBS 260..."
Views: 1,053    Replies: 0
"Got quite a few pics to up load, and was wondering if there is a way, which i've missed, to upload more than one pic? like a whole folder?If any one can help that would be great thanks ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,229    Replies: 4
"Hello I have recently started using poi and I want to buy a pair now. I want to buy the set with soft poi with the DVD. But my question is can you remove the softballs and buy the led-l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,584    Replies: 1
"Do we have any silk screen printers out there that can produce high quality prints on good quality T-Shirts for a reasonable price.I'm looking to print my Creatures onto T-Shirts to sel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,869    Replies: 10
"OK, not poi related, but perhaps someone who knows a thing or two can help me with my network issue?I can't get my PC to release old IP addresses. The ipconfig /release command doesn't ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,167    Replies: 13
"Hi! Could anyone help me? When I try to download a video from community-videos I just get the file display_usa.php, or sometimes another extension (.avi .wmv etc.) Tried using both ie a..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter