Forums > Help!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,484    Replies: 1
"Here's a question, and i'm sure I'll get lots of different answers and a lot of "it depends"... but I'm looking for some professional advice from seasoned individuals (and troupes).Firs..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,101    Replies: 9
"Hello Helpful Help peopleWas wondering if anyones got any photo's form our 2005 glastonbury performance that we could use on our website and what not?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,468    Replies: 5
"Post deleted by Sunbird"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,333    Replies: 4
"Friends I'm lucky enough to be off to the US to see my lady tomorrow (monday) morning, and I'm wondering if my techies charger will be ok if I just put a plug adaptor on the end, as opp..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,870    Replies: 29
"can anyone teach me how to make the fire wool."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,699    Replies: 26
"Hey folksim in the market for a new external hardrive as between two laptops and a small size pockey drive (30gb), We are maxed out for space. And we are going moving country soon and d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,686    Replies: 13
"My laptop display has gone all wierd. The whole display is on its side (its been rotated 90 degrees anticlockwise) so the Start menu bar thingy is on the right instead of the bottom.It..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,818    Replies: 16
"So my Laptop recently went bang. well actually it just went ........... and did nothing....seems that the mother board is gone... and its going to cost me €512 just for the part (its ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 34,631    Replies: 149
"Hello I hope you're all eagerly awaiting news about PLAY 2006, well so are we! We're having troube finding a venue that meets our requirements, primarilly a) Is cheap enough to keep tic..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,114    Replies: 7
"So im fairly new at learning poi- and have a few questions-1. I can do the butter fly in front and behind the head 9 outof 10 times, but the tenth time the two balls run into eachother ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,590    Replies: 9
"Well it's been a month since I was first handed some socks and tennis balls and wished luck. I've almost covered the beginners section of the DVD and hope to have the basic butterflies..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,172    Replies: 19
"Ok, so suppose I send someone a PM and then I delete it after I send it, but before they've read it.They'll still get it, right? I just cleaned out my outgoing PM's and some were as ye..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,612    Replies: 1
"Question for the HOP computer savy: since I have been getting bugged about having no intro thread( I do have one, really I do! ) - I would like to put my intro thread, under my old nam..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,127    Replies: 30
"How can it be that my shiny new 1 meg broadband connection is now slower than my dialup connection??I just tried to download a vid and got a transfer rate of 2.72kbps :S Anyone have any..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,049    Replies: 2
"Im very stuck, i can do 5 beat forward weave but when i try the 5 beat backwards weave i keep smacking myself. I dont even know how to go about starting it!! the video on the site doesn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,492    Replies: 18
"Help!Home of Poi works, but the rest of the internet has gone.Have I deleted it? I tried doing a Durbs but nothing came up. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,247    Replies: 12
"As part of my Degree, I have to go abroad to Spain for almost a year as a teaching assistant.To go abroad as a teaching assistant, I have to go for an interview.I have to go for an inte..."
Views: 2,373    Replies: 4
"where have they gone? i'm upset!basically these http://www.homeofpoi.com/shop/productDetails.php/267_55_LED_glowbut... in green, i'm sure they used to be available in green but it appea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,024    Replies: 11
"I just figured you guys might have a good idea as to where I can find these two chemicals. It's not for poi or firebreathing, so you don't need to bother with any safety lectures (I don..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,965    Replies: 30
"Home of Poi does not supprt explorer or am I only one who see blank page?:R"
Views: 1,419    Replies: 0
"I dont know of one person that throws like i do. i would love to meet someone in mid missouri area that i might be able to spin with and learn from is anyone can i would much appreciat..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,826    Replies: 29
"hey everyone.as some of you know, apart from twirling im an escape artist, and im trying to think up a new act.this new act has to be easily transportable (ie, no large rigging or big w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,366    Replies: 17
"I have the new MSN 7 and have the handwriting button (yay!) But...It doens't work it keeps saying..: If you are unable to use the Handwrite tab in the conversation window, you will need..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,037    Replies: 3
"Hi, Im new to this forum and the whole spinning concept really. I am learning how to spin of one of my good friends, and last night we decided we would have a go in a public park out th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,238    Replies: 50
"I want to go to uni and study art foundation followed by 3 years of jewellery design or silversmithing, or something along those lines.However the way on which I intend on securing my p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,393    Replies: 8
"Hello there everyone,Hope it's ok for me to post this here (I posted in a similar thread in Events too...)I was wondering if any of you could give me some advice.A friend of mine must m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,099    Replies: 14
" It seems that Ware is not on the map. So I guess it is up to me to do something. Should I purchase a few poi fire poi, staffs, etc, and advertise locally to invite people to j..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,645    Replies: 5
"Hello Friends,I am new to Poi world. I am facing one problem.My requirement is that I want a excel sheet in which format type of cells of first column should always be a Text. For other..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,392    Replies: 14
"Hi there, i am a newbie to all this but very keen!! Was wondering if anyone knew of any Poi classes near the Buckinghamshire area?Many thanks in advance "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,146    Replies: 29
"hey people,now like a lot of you, i dont really have time to go down the gym, but i want to keep myself buff ( ) and i've heard there are a set of excercises where you use your muscl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,597    Replies: 6
"i'm just going to plug my friends (possibly read "potential brother in law") charitable goings on.he's going to go a whole year with no booze or takeaways in an attempt to get sponsorsh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,166    Replies: 12
"My venturer leaders are about to give birth to their second child.For their first child we got them a nice blanket (i think someone may have made it) and some other items.We know we wan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,703    Replies: 1
"I need to get insurance coverage for performing in a nightclub event. We are not sure if this is going to be a one time event or ongoing. Does anyone know how/where I go about looking..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,219    Replies: 10
"Ok, first get all the jokes out of your system....now, the problem is that in the winter my jaw hurts a lot when i exercise. only if its cold out, and only if i am doing something that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,351    Replies: 27
"So...here's the deal...I bellydance, no secret. I aspire to be great at it someday.Then there are the Bellydance Superstars...*le sigh*Anyway, they have this thing going where supporter..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,405    Replies: 5
"How on earth do I change my title?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,806    Replies: 4
"So, I've been wondering about the whole "flowers" thing and did a search for it explaining how to do the moves. After reading a couple of posts, I can finally visualize what is going o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,780    Replies: 6
"I have experience, but I want to keep in mind, I do not want to replace these, and if they hurt, I am fine with it, I want the best for speed and performance:Which of these:Pair of Cath..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,689    Replies: 4
"hay i no theres prolly some posts already sayin this but i couldnt find em'.SO if u cant get your avatar pic uploaded from your computer try to host it on File Lodge if you dont have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,374    Replies: 1
"Hey guys,I am choregraphing a circus act and I was interested in your suggestions for a song to perform to with our poi. We will be performing in the dark so hopefully it will look rea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,848    Replies: 1
"Hi guysMe and the Mrs are spending 2 months in Oz this winter. August/September, to be precise, and we're going from Melbourne round the east coast to Cairns.Just wondering if anyone's ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,733    Replies: 12
"i have recently got my 1st set of poi, and for the last couple of day's ive been trying to get the 3 beat wave sussed, but whatever i try to do dont seem to work, anyone got any tips fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,832    Replies: 37
"Ok, the problem:My name is not actually Sym_ as some of you may think, it's Sym.However, HoP seems to think that a Sym is already signed up so I can't change my name to it. Looking at ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,123    Replies: 4
"Is there a way to view a person's post count on there posts? I just like that kind of forum setup, shows how much people are devoted to HoP more easily. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,321    Replies: 2
"Where is fire poi not legal?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,704    Replies: 5
" I Think the IRC Chat is Pooed, i cant get it active and when I try and get there i mIRC i cant find the server. Any Techheads with ideas? Fank ooo Jont"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,559    Replies: 27
"Having picked the chains up again after 8 years or so I thought the best thing to do before starting to learn new moves would be to go back to basics and do what I should have done orig..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,317    Replies: 35
"I have a Sony MP3 walkman that I absolutely love to death. However, the program no longer works - when I go to transfer files, is crashes immediately! The same thing happened with this ..."
Views: 1,723    Replies: 0
"I've been asked by a friend of a friend to do some fire stuff at their annual party on 15/16 July.Unfortunately I can't do it (gonna be at EJC ) but told her I would try and find someb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,617    Replies: 6
" please help me ive been looking everywhere."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter