Forums > Help!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,683    Replies: 8
"Hi there, just got myelf some luverly spinning poi which I already love to bits despite the fact that I can do hardly anything with them...yet. Hance the reason for this post I was wond..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,003    Replies: 7
"Does anybody know of any decent, free, screen recorder software? Preferably one where you can capture a selected area of the screen.If you know any good ones that arent free but there ..."
Views: 1,224    Replies: 0
"Greetings: perhaps someone knows where I can find information regarding the activity of spinning poi for enhancing the left brain/right brain energy for children and senior citizens. ..."
Views: 1,701    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,291    Replies: 4
"I need a cartoon or a drawing of a boy or a girl with a staff or poi. I have seen somewhere on the net a drawing of a girl with staff, but I can't find it."
Last Reply by
Views: 62,175    Replies: 310
"I will try my best not to make this rant about the evil corporation of Apple so lets not make it into one so here goes.Basically my Ipod is fully screwed after only having it since July..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,284    Replies: 14
"Or anywhere up that way? Basically anywhere within an hours drive.I have a new job! Its a lot of travelling around, but I have 1 week in 5 off, and I could do with somebody with a spare..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,407    Replies: 13
"ok, heres the deally oh.i wanna make a jpeg small enough to upload to hop as an avater. I know its possible, if you download a small jpeg its easily small enough, but i cant make onenev..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,909    Replies: 17
"i just was wondering wheather there is another possibility to get a col06 dvd than to pay by paypal or credit cards.....cause i dont have a creditcard nor do i live in england nor do i ..."
Views: 1,752    Replies: 0
"drew.....? if ever you get to see this id just like to say thank you for showing me the magic of fire again...you put back into my life the edge...through playing fire again ive delt wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,714    Replies: 4
"Hello happy people,I'm doing photography at some random collage fro a-s and have to do an investigation bout wat ever I want, so just wondering if any1 knows of any renound fire spinnin..."
Views: 2,778    Replies: 0
"Hey,I'm fairly new to HOP, but have been spinning for a couple of years. I am a student in fashion design, and for my final year, I need to cater to a niche market. I've chosen fire a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,436    Replies: 8
"my mp3 player won't turn on any ideas"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,268    Replies: 3
"I was thinking of buying a fire staff from this website and was wondering if anyone who has bought one from this site would let me know what they are like "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,862    Replies: 3
"Hi... May be someone can tell me how I can order poi. The problem is that I live in Moscow (Russia) and I don't know whether it's possible or not."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,406    Replies: 15
"Ok, I'm new to fire-breathing. I'd really like to try with actual fuel and kerosene, but I'm stuck at the "practice with water" stage. When you spit it, it's suppose to be a mist. When ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,849    Replies: 3
" Umm.. I'm just wondering what is the best program to use in making videos for the purpose of putting on the internetty thing? I have a digital camera with video setting, and very littl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 72,130    Replies: 217
"Will probably be for the weekend of the next Falmouth/Gwithian meet.Basically I need people willing to be body painted,preferably some who are happy with partial nudity,to take part in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,937    Replies: 14
"Firstly hello to all!!! ive havn't been at this long but im deffinatly hooked! i just bought some cobra 2 and im having great fun but i think id like to have a go at night poi. so, here..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,775    Replies: 11
"Just hoping any of you clever computer chaps might be able to help. My computer wont recognize my creative 20gb mp3 player. The creative help-line, only suggests to up-grade my BIOS and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,602    Replies: 5
"Firefox browser (Mmmmmmm)Due to excessive use of stumble upon, I have a LOT of bookmarks. (thousands)and I'd Like to have a fuction that would randomly give me one of my bookmarks.Like ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,209    Replies: 7
"Does anyone know how, when searching the net for information, I can exclude companies selling stuff from the search results; or, is there a (free) search engine that has this feature?Wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,716    Replies: 2
"Yup, that's what I'm looking for. Not how to draw them but more image and translation.I've tried a couple of sites but found them to be a bit less than accurate."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,958    Replies: 7
"Help!Tomorrow (Monday) morning, we have to submit a review of Uber Europe to the European juggling magazine Kascade, along with half a dozen picture that would be suitable for publicati..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,944    Replies: 7
"Ok, my first question is, while spitting out the fuel, where should my tongue be? Second, since your head is slightly tipped back, how do you stop the fuel from running back further in ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,348    Replies: 12
"I need help! (please watch for differences between internet and intranet)I have been developing websites/applications for a while using ASP.net/XML.Some of these sites have been setup o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,938    Replies: 13
"I know, I know, this is really off topic, but I've seen some pretty off topic stuff in HELP! Moderators, I ask only that, if this is in an innapropriate space to please move it somewher..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,362    Replies: 10
"Hey, any advice would be really well appreiated hereBasically i had to take the morning after pill on Fri cos of a split condom, wen we saw what happened we went straight to boots withi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,545    Replies: 14
" Hi I'm new... I really need help. I've tried multiple diets before, but like most none have worked. I really want one that is practical and works. I like to jog and was plannin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,792    Replies: 2
"I recenently discovered a hole at the bottom of my fire poi. I see a metal thing when i look at the bottom of my poi now. I havent had my set for that long i dont know why it ripped a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,256    Replies: 14
"im living in brum now and was wondering what places sell paraffin in or around the city centre?? btw my geography of brum is rubbish so you'll have to bear with me."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,997    Replies: 5
"hey i really need to get my hands on a fire whip for a show in ireland!!! i can make it worth your while!!!pm me a.s.a.p. or call clare with details!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,682    Replies: 27
"Im putting up this thread for anyone who needs help or advice with their current or new mobiles because i couldnt find a previously done thread.my contract runs out soon, and ive had a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,574    Replies: 20
"hi, im completely new to fire spinning, i was introduced to it by my sisters boyfriend last week and am now very interested in it. just wonderin if anyone had any advice on wot kind of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,366    Replies: 2
"  Written by: Calling all inhabitants of the England/Wales border!Please can you tell me what the areas of Holywell and Flintshire are like? Are they a decent place to live/work?..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,288    Replies: 2
"has anyone got somewhere for me and a freind to stay the night in london on the 21st (monday)help will be much appreciatedthanks--max--"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,698    Replies: 53
"Well, the title is as it suggests... after starting my new job, my entire office thinks i'm straight. Joy. Lots of comments about which nurses i'll find attractive today, and I was like..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,810    Replies: 5
"I recently started spinning fire, so im fairly new on how to maintain my fire poi. I noticed they both have started to rip at the top and I've lit up I'd say about 10 - 13 times. I kno..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,567    Replies: 3
"Hello, I'm new in this Forum, I'm spinning since 2 months, and I'm not that good, bad I can a few moves (5b weave, simple wraps, butterflies, etc.) and I would like to make a small perf..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,169    Replies: 13
"Hi!Just after a bit of advice. I'm toddling off on Monday morning to photograph an old abandoned building. I will be equiped with:Boots and hardhatAn old torchA Fuji Finepix F10An old m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,901    Replies: 22
"In my last post I scratched the surface of why I am here. I am not a spinner of fire performer. My daughter is. She is 10 years old and has a real skill and grace for it. She totall..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,396    Replies: 41
"Hey all,Next weekend my Venturer unit are helping out on a leadership course for the scouts. Being the big kids, we've decided we want to play a few practical jokes on them... but we're..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,358    Replies: 10
" I'm probably going to be spending a weeks stopover in Brunei on the way out to Australia. Has anyone spent any time there, and could offer me any tips or advice? I know nothing out the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,008    Replies: 2
"I am relatively new to poi and have been searching for the answer to my question, but so far have found none and I'm turning to this forum for help.I was interested in purchasing a doub..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,281    Replies: 2
"so heres the thing:i have set up a community circus for young people in my area. i have got all the equiptment and a few bookings for workshops but i want to get the kids coming in ever..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,021    Replies: 4
"Hi everyone, before you blast me for not searching etc, i'd just like to say i've been searching the forum history for over an hour and still havn't found what i need.we have a gig in a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,712    Replies: 10
"i know this type of thing gets asked all the time i did a few searches but nothing came up with the answers im looking for.Public Liability Insurance when trying to get it as soon as th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 89,689    Replies: 84
"for future reference:if you spin one poi, it goes round in a circle. this circle is 'flat'.by that i mean that you could imagine a pane of glass going through the circle from top to bo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,723    Replies: 11
"In the Cape Town (South Africa) community of firespinners there is a Dictatoral group called firetribe. This group in essence runs the fire arts in Cape Town. They get all the work and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,608    Replies: 12
"hey need some help whats the best fuel to use for poi spinning in night clubs have been using lamop oil but some always gets on the floor and makes it real slippy funny when other peopl..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter