Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,880    Replies: 1
"How many posts do you need before you can write underneith your avatar? "
Last Reply by
Views: 9,660    Replies: 29
"Right then..I thought that the other How do you listion to music and use poi? thread would be about this, but it turned out not to be....Right then..Now, we all know just how many "what..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,686    Replies: 7
"Is there anyone affiliated with HOP online right now? I'm kind of ticked.... and really would like to talk to someone if I can. Online tech support is closed... which kind of sucks beca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,103    Replies: 13
"Hello ^.^I am looking to buy my very first REAL poi, I currently practice with weighted tennis balls in tube socks >.>I have heard so many things about the different pois, but the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,808    Replies: 4
"Hi, I was trying to read numeric value from an excel file.I used the function "cell.getNumericCellValue()" to read the column. Some times the value is fetched correctly and some t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,175    Replies: 4
"Argh, need assistance from some techy video people out there I recently installed adobe premiere 6.5 and all of a sudden some of my larger videos in any media player I play them through..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,558    Replies: 5
"Hey everyone, was wondering if anyone knows of any good programs that can completely erase the vocals of a song? I need to have backing music for a singing performance I'm doing in a fe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,060    Replies: 11
"Hello can someone recommend where to get a really nice fire staff?I'm pretty choosy and have searched loads of sites with no luck so far. I'm after a double or triple (80mm wicks) burne..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,963    Replies: 6
"OK, So I'm looking to buy a staff for the purpose of Contact Spinning, and the best one seems to be the 3 piece staff on the 1st page. --> hereCan anybody give me some info about thi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,314    Replies: 3
"I didn't see exactly what I wanted already....My poi have been very smoky over the last few months (3-4), and have been burning hot. My fuel has remained the same, the wicks have remai..."
Views: 1,750    Replies: 2
"hello i havent seen a post up for this so im going to ask it and hope that someone here can help me i got a pair of 26in weka fire poi (light and beginers fire poi may i add)in any case..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,228    Replies: 11
"I hope this isn't a repeat post, and sorry if it's in the wrong place!!I'm a bit worried!! I recently got some fire poi and want to spin them as part of my end-of-year project on Circus..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,005    Replies: 2
"Easy now.I have a flight from Bristol on Thursday, and was wondering if any of you lovely people would be able to put me up for the night before, in order to make my travel that little ..."
Views: 1,803    Replies: 0
"watch my first spin video here:http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8q8_1_Acgh0"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,605    Replies: 3
"I have a video that I want to put up on my gallery but everytime I try to upload it does not let me finish. I am uploading it as an avi file. Is this wrong? Needing some help!!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,115    Replies: 11
"Hi All,I teach Web Animation (Flash) and Digital Video Production (Final Cut Pro) - however I have run into a bit of a problem when trying to combine the two and I dont really know how ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,877    Replies: 6
"I'm just wondering if any other people have volunteered for Woodford Fold Festival and are having any problems? I applied over a month ago, and had one email saying I've been accepted, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,626    Replies: 11
"hi im looking for some one, i know she spends time here but i dont know her screen name. is there a search i can do or do i just ask for her by name? im kinda knew to these cyber shenan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,848    Replies: 3
"Want prepare first performance.Without any experience of public appearance we want to find some ideas how to create simple but well looking tricks by using combinations of basic moves.T..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,279    Replies: 1
"Basically an agent underbooked my make so he needs two more people one is me and the other if yur reading this is you.Its in Oldham town centre from 10;30 till 3 and I've 120 on it.Only..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,770    Replies: 2
"hey i want to enter my video of my boy spinning (3 year old spins) into the cute kids comp but can't figure out how!! All and any help appreciated "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,506    Replies: 9
"So.My juggling career is beginning to take off, and I'm getting hired in a few places here and there... despite not having a promo.I need one (or three), but I can never get around to f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,210    Replies: 11
"ok, so whilst installing the lastes quicktime patch, i cam across a problem, telling me i had no permission to write to /library/packages/sometimes i just get round this kinda thing by ..."
Views: 1,214    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,019    Replies: 2
"Dear All!!!It is very difficult to receive something from your shop in Belarus or another CIS countris. May be someone are going to visit Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania or Poland a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,652    Replies: 4
"Okay guys, I've a few questions... but here's some info first:My name's Ken, I'm Irish, I busk regularly and spin poi for clubs indoor with some standard HoP soft glowballs (cool but th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,884    Replies: 3
"i am lookin for poi,hoop,stick,crystalball acts,if you want to perform at a party i am makin 7 december ,you get free entranceso if your interested either send amessage or email macloon..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,618    Replies: 7
"has anyone got a spare, I have a torrent I'm afterThanks Drew"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,166    Replies: 25
" hi allso um yeah, while uninstalling something the other night i also managed to delete the driver for my graphics card... anybody know where i can download a (free) driver for a via ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,205    Replies: 7
"Picture descriptions on latest uploads not appearing in gallery. Tried editing photo descriptions, but doesn't work either. Thoughts anyone?http://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showphoto.ph..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,897    Replies: 12
"Right.. basically, back when I originally joined HoP, I tried to register under the name hamamelis.. Unfortunately, my computer crashed at just the wrong moment, and since that time ha..."
Views: 1,215    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,563    Replies: 15
"Please forgive me if this question has been already asked, but once you place an order here, how long does it generally take to get your order to the states?"
Last Reply by
Views: 22,544    Replies: 9
"OK, does anyone know if its possible to copy the file names, but not the files from a folder into a spreadsheet. If you do then please tell me how and save me much tedium at work!Thanks..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,595    Replies: 7
"As it say's im starting over again with poi. I stopped when i was pregnant as i was horrified when i was spinning fire on the field where i live and i had 5 women chase after me calling..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,867    Replies: 10
"Do any of you good people out there have a nice photo of Molly that you wouldn't mind me using? I'm needing to credit her for being gorgeous and for introducing me to hooping, so I'd li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,511    Replies: 7
"Hello everybody,I wasn't sure which forum to put this under...I am doing a class project for a PE class I'm in and we have to do a presentation on an exercise program type thing friday...."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,132    Replies: 6
"Yesterday the very popular site Couchsurfing crashed. I know there are some Hoppers that were members of it. So please forward this message to all your established contacts:Greetings...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,705    Replies: 4
"i havent been on in awhile and things have changed..would anyone know how to get to the old picture folders like i'm talking back in 2003 folders there use to be an option to c old gall..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,174    Replies: 2
"Ok, if you don't know what a project management methodology is, then i suggest you hit the back button I'm doing a degree through my work and i'm onto my final project before finishing...."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,267    Replies: 36
"HOWDI I need a holiday starting end of August sometime for a week.After a full on Summer....and 2 years actually...and more than that thinking about it!!!I have decided I need a holiday..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,143    Replies: 6
"Post deleted by starfragment"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,360    Replies: 17
"i did a search and couldn't find much, basicly i need some help on this. i'm making a video for a friend for his new tune and most of the downloaders i've used can only capture the firs..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,152    Replies: 11
"hay all old school people.ok new prob. you know i mainly do staff but in the last few years been doing allot of fire juggling,i have been using charcoal lighter fluid. but the flame are..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,817    Replies: 5
"this might be dumb but how do i save a project on premier as a MPEG? or avi or whatever i need it to be for youtube."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,249    Replies: 16
"Well.. I'm not sure what I'm doing right now (actually, I'm never sure) but I may be flying into Brisbane in the next few days.. and I'm sort of.. out of money. Again. If anyone could g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,449    Replies: 4
"eham...i have a stupid question: i'm new on hop and i don't know what are the "good manners" here, so: i posted a video few week ago but now i want to post anotherone, very different, a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,791    Replies: 33
"I tried searching for this but just can't find an answer. I just bought some from this site and don't know how to hold them. do you just hold them with your fingers? Don't you get wo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,635    Replies: 4
"BIG QUESTION - Does home of poi have a RSS feed happening? And if not, why not?..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,683    Replies: 11
"ello everyone ^^ i not actualy started poi yet but looking to do it soon.. but i'm trying to find someone who does lessons.. does anyway know anyone around the staffordshire area that t..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter