Forums > Help!

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,995    Replies: 11
"Odd request here... and it's a very long shot...I have a friend who needs a broken headset mic. The type that wrap around the back of the head and has a flesh coloured mic stalk.Any par..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,187    Replies: 13
"Hi everyone,I've got a new computer, and really, I have no idea what I'm doing... but, I am a bit concerned that HoP has some spyware on it (not that I really know anything about this ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,217    Replies: 5
"does someone know how to make a monkeyfist and hide the ends? is there a way to make it look smooth on the outside and hide the ends somehwere in the knot?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,428    Replies: 3
"j"
Last Reply by
Views: 14,347    Replies: 23
"Hey guys.So I want to get a new graphics card as I currently don't have a dedicated one at all.I'm using a Shuttle SG33G5. That link provides a list of all the graphics cards compatible..."
Views: 1,651    Replies: 2
"Hey,I have a pair of rainbow glow poi, and one of them has stopped working. I haven't had them long enough for the batteries to be dead or anything, and it's always very easy to tell wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,660    Replies: 15
"I'm asking because I was directed verbally towards it, read it, picked my jaw up from the floor and went on with my day. Now I want it again to foward on, and can't find it.Essentially ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,946    Replies: 4
"I had a staff given as a present for jesus' birthday. But its a fire staff, and being a beginners i am dropping my staff alot. Is this going to damage the kevlar so in further months i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,783    Replies: 8
"I'v been told of a "Magic Wire" that is used in "Close Up Match Magic" that works off a nickle cadneum battery(pardon my spelling),that when curent is aplyed it he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,017    Replies: 10
"Hi thereI need some help with my back swing, no matter what I do it seems to slant, should I have my hands upwards or downwards facing as either way at the moment they still slant!I kno..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,308    Replies: 2
"Hi, I ordered 14 glowsticks and they were shipped on december 8. It said that they would arrive on December 22 at the latest but its the 26th and they are still not here. Just wonderi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,907    Replies: 15
"Just looking for some advice really.I have HUGE overheating problems after purchasing some new tasty bits for my PC.I have a large case with large font and rear fans, and an air tube to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,857    Replies: 27
"Hey tonight while I've been on HoP a *do you want to trust this 'certificate' notice* has popped up a number of times frelating to a certificate from something from the Mixing Bowl. Fir..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,714    Replies: 16
"I searched this, and found a few topics, and a few articles. But none of them actually helped me.So I have been doing poi for a a few months, and I am not overly great, but in what I do..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,311    Replies: 20
"Hey guys.Apologies if this has been posted before, but I did a search, and didn't find much.So, my girlfriend just got a ps3 (so jealous), and I'm trying to figure out how to hook it to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,570    Replies: 7
"in past i order to polandthen i payed so much tax like a surprisei think there is different about price for tax(or no pay)depence of which countryactually im waiting infomation about tu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 976    Replies: 2
"My friend is the proud owner of a brand new set of fire juggling balls :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Heaps of fun. Does anyone out there have any handy tips/ tricks/ advise f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,759    Replies: 1
"For everyone out there who has ever wanted to protest the violence in the Middle East in a practical and peaceful way, you are invited to join in Walk About Love! From March 2009, ther..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,789    Replies: 13
"Hi, I was wondering if any of you could help me out. I am looking to buy some new fire twirling gear (i.e. short staff) and was wondering if there were any places on the Sunshine Coast ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,848    Replies: 5
"I noticed that under staff lessons there is a section for buugeng, which involves the s or 'curved' staff. Does anybody know where it is possible to obtain one of these? I live in the U..."
Last Reply by
Views: 42,350    Replies: 122
"I'm not positive if this is something that is reasonable to post on HoP But I don't know what else to do... I'm young, I know, very young, but I really do love him, and I can't see me w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 15,886    Replies: 12
"Hey Guys does anyone know where to buy poi in sydney!?Or Contact juggling balls!any help would be greatly appreciated!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,116    Replies: 4
"Hey all, I'm needing some help on where to go from here, maybe some tips, please????Currently, I've gotten these down, so-so:Forward Spin (Same-Time and Split Time)Reverse Spin (Same-Ti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,214    Replies: 8
"does anyone know any insurance brooker who will do public liability insurance for fire poi if so how much do they charge?"
Views: 1,344    Replies: 0
"Hi. I am looking for anyone with animation experience that could help me out. I am a professional magician, contact juggler, and soon to be a regular public poi spinner.What I need is a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,156    Replies: 16
"Can anyone tell me the best place to buy flow poi?Like the ones nick woolsey uses in his most recent dvd.Have looked on home of poi and poi poi.Please help! "
Last Reply by
Views: 14,870    Replies: 15
"i'm sick of getting drunk from spitting fire, and am looking for non toxic non alcohalic flammable liquids if anyone knows of any please let me know. Here's a list of the ones i already..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,539    Replies: 15
" I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this- but the truth is, I'm getting a bit fed up about this- I've emailed, PMed and even send texts to every address, name and number I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,841    Replies: 7
"Hey guya, I'm a total n00b in that i started Poi spinning about 1am this morning (then had some sleep of course) then carried on intermittently this morning.I have no real frame of refe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,319    Replies: 12
"Hey guysI am writing this as an appeal as I have no freaking clue as to where to start...I want to get somebody to design a webpage for me as I have to get myself out there a bit.I know..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,923    Replies: 14
"I've been asked by a local poimerchandiser to give workshops. It seems like a nice job to me :), I always wanted to make money with poi . But the problem is that I never gave a workshop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,077    Replies: 4
"My friend has been spinning poi for a few years now and has wanted to start spinning fire poi for a while but has been short on cash and unable to start the transition into fire poi. Fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,358    Replies: 4
"I have been trying to get this down for a little while. Does anyone know of a video or could someone explain to me in great detail how you do this?I know that fire breathing is dangerou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,508    Replies: 17
"thanks for looking and hopfully giving me this advice. im using leather handles, colecord, ball swivil then quick links. and im finding every 2 or 3 hours ive got to retie my cord..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,414    Replies: 5
"I have just lit my fire staff for the first time and the smoke was very black and there was huge carbon deposits on the wick and the end of the pole. I am using paraffin(admittedly B an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,629    Replies: 3
"hello everyone i was wondering what you use for pictures and videos, i cannot seem to find out how to see all the circles when i do pictures."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,936    Replies: 8
"Hi guys, just a question for any of you mobile techies out there. I've jailbroken my iphone 3g successfully using the quickpwn tool, that went very well. Cydia works fine, and i have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,884    Replies: 21
"I am to understand that you can earn online credit by making a lesson video or some such thing?Im by no means magnificent, but me and my friends have a few trademark tricks that i haven..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,234    Replies: 1
"I cannot find anywhere, a button to upload media! i have pictures i really want to put up, and it appears that there is no way to do so. Frustrated. Any ideas??"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,407    Replies: 6
"Im going to London this weekend and was wondering if there are any decent poi shops in or near by to camden? Im sure there would be but was thinking it might be better if I knew what I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,719    Replies: 5
"hey i was just trying to find some wmv file videos that i can put into some power points for my school presentation. any help would be really helpful thanks"
Views: 1,340    Replies: 0
"Hitried to use the simple contact thingy, but wouldn't work for me, why does everything have to be so complicated . Just wanted to inquire about the glowing juggling balls, weither the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,378    Replies: 4
"as u all might guess I like fire n I would like to know when's a good time to change ur wicks n hot to tell when there warn out "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,004    Replies: 6
"can anyone help me with the low wave because the video doesn't describe it well in the free lessons"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,291    Replies: 8
"my University has started turning people with unconditional offers away for accomodation at university.oxford brookes be the name. so i need somewhere in oxford for maybe a week, would ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,582    Replies: 12
"I finally gave in and brought one of those new fangle iPod things(We actually it is not the newest one it is a 80gig iPod Classic)and I have quickly fallen in love It is so great for sh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,108    Replies: 8
"I just started to pick up staff, and I have gotten most beginners moves correct, but I just can't get the Halo right. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I've visited the free lesson ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,701    Replies: 14
"Winter hasn't even hit yet and its already becoming hard to find fuel. It took me almost two hours to find a place that had any fuel. What place would stock fuel in the winter. When ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,147    Replies: 9
"Dear friends at HoP, I have a question to the community that involves fire. A friend of mine and me are working on a concept for a new act and were playing with the thought of setting o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,440    Replies: 8
"I have recently taken great interest in Fire Fans. I am looking for a durable set (so i wont mangle them on my first few hours of fun!) that will last me a while. My direction is to inc..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter