Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,594    Replies: 12
"http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/%7Epennck/pboc/#"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,780    Replies: 3
" tales of the plush Cthulhu! or anybody else for that matter. it's funny whether or not you know about Cthulhu"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,688    Replies: 60
"Written by:Match Results: Congratulations, you have matched!Pgm Code: 3172320C0PediatricsEinstein/Jacobi Med Ctr-NYI'm goin' to NEW YORK! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,803    Replies: 16
"13 things that dont make sense comments?questions?rude gestures?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,022    Replies: 6
"hey guys! promised i'd write and let ya know how im doin! its claire, came to the last meet for the first time and broke my fire poi virginity! well im in thailand at the mo, and its wo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,269    Replies: 78
"you saw the title.so come on people whats the most useless or randomest piece of info you know"
Last Reply by
Views: 14,480    Replies: 121
"so in light of flynt's and my engagment **giggles** i thought i'd start this thread. we were brainstorming who we'd have in our wedding, and this is what we came up with so far....Nx w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,271    Replies: 7
"Well hi everyone.It's all gone wrong. I'm in a job I hate, nobody *nobody* values my opinion, i'm starting to feel ignored and frustrated. In my job, i'm not very good at admin work, an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,486    Replies: 14
"http://www.duracel.de/zoom/zoom.htmzoom in and out its amazing I count roughly 7 different sets "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,036    Replies: 6
"Hey all,I very excited at the moment since I have just applied for the job described below and its Falmouth this weekend and another summer of festivals is about to start and I'll finis..."
Last Reply by
Views: 874    Replies: 15
"I'm not quite sure where this belongs (here or discussion)but http://www.hugi.is/hahradi/bigboxes.php?box_id=51208&f_id=1211seriously, there are some messed up people in the world"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,814    Replies: 3
"Yaaay! Saleh no mobarak! (Yeah, yeah...I can't spell it with these kinds of letters... )Translation : Happy New Year! (To those sensible people that celebrate it on the right day. )Ha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,034    Replies: 3
"Some friends of mine are about to embark on a journey that I think is a very lousy idea. I've voiced my opinions, they respect me for the way I feel, but they also plan on following th..."
Views: 515    Replies: 0
"well i'm kinda bored. i like getting postcards but i don't get to send them too often. so heres whats going down. first person to msn me gets a postcard. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,614    Replies: 30
"Hi Friends. Someone told me about this guy thats apparantly good at Juggling Michael Moschen.Does anyone have his telephone number? i want to see if he'll juggle at my little brothers b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,411    Replies: 6
"Hehe this is silly, but verrryyy funnyhttp://www.luckykazoo.com/media/2005/03/e-sure-remix.html "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,001    Replies: 10
"I don't know how many on here will be old enough to remember the rap group 2Live Crew. Their most famous song is "Me So Horny". I still crack up when I hear that song. I love it.Anywa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 830    Replies: 5
"Hehehehttp://www.scarysquirrel.org/special/twiggy/"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,597    Replies: 8
" Foamy Toon Vault I found this while crusing through one of the popular parody sites i look at, and thought, this stuff is seriously funny, though humour comes down to preference i thou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,143    Replies: 9
"How do you make henna work?last i tried it turned out a gloopy mess that wouldnt go on my skin properlyi checked the use by date and ti was a little old....i CANT DO IT!!!!!!!!Help?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,165    Replies: 37
"Hi guys, a friend of mine sent a link to me today. I thought it was gonna be something usual - like a funny pic, or smth like that. But! When I checked it, I found something really spec..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,819    Replies: 72
"my personal favorite long word isHippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobiasee if you can beat it or guess what it means :P"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,939    Replies: 54
"My oldest (11) wants to do Poi in the end of year talent show but i am stuck for music to use as well as what moves etc to teach him, he's got the 3b weave and butterfly, he also has th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,858    Replies: 30
"Intussiception. "
Last Reply by
Views: 10,759    Replies: 37
" The Helicopter Game Everything less than 40 and you are "unskilled"Everything more than 1000 and you are "skilled"Everything more than 2000 and you are "quite skilled"but you will neve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,165    Replies: 10
"So I went out on the weekend, left my car out front of my friends house (which wasn't too far from where I was going), when I came back both of my rear tyres were flat.So I called out r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,512    Replies: 14
"Not being able to cook im prone to these from time to time.I was just wondering whats the most interesting (but not nessiccarily successful) food you`ve made?Today i tried to make fraji..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,125    Replies: 12
"On saturday night my girlfriend competed in the Miss Fulton County Pageant which is a preliminary for Miss New York State and then Miss USA. Personally I don't like the whole idea of th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 878    Replies: 2
"I just saw this when I was looking at a possible new place to buy stuff locally, and thought it was odd :P http://www.higginsbrothers.com/buypelesdvd.htmI'm seeing double, TWO PELEs :ee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,095    Replies: 12
"As mentioned in the title.I'm coming to england! Late next year to early 2007 i should be over.Seeing as i am still a youngen i'll only be 18 then.I'm tring really hard to save up, and ..."
Views: 2,994    Replies: 27
"just curious do you see the glass as half full or half empty?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,025    Replies: 12
"I know that sounds strange cos I mean, I don't actually know most of you in person, but hell i am missing you guys! i am seeing all these new names and im like "i feel old! and there ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,619    Replies: 33
"I have noticed since i started looking on these forum thinggummy bobbies that lots of people seem to be obsessed with a type of animal. You have no idea how happy that makes me because ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 500    Replies: 2
"Anyone know anything about Parkchester in the Bronx? Rent seems awfully cheap...makes me suspicious. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,362    Replies: 6
"I have this little girl with really bad... heart issues...and lung issues.Anyway she's here in the Pediatric ICU for an asthma exacerbation. So the nurse went in and put on some music ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,392    Replies: 54
"Ive seen a few people today saying they have named their computer.and I also remember on the wierdness test, that "have your ever given your computer a name?" was one of the questions.W..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,624    Replies: 3
"just wondering who all is in the new england area in USA i live in the south western part of maine in eliot. I do poi and staves and would like to get inko fire knifes and swords"
Last Reply by
Views: 798    Replies: 9
"i recently realised ui have the same log in name everywhere, poiqueen or here meghanni have no imagination to make a new one, any suggestions?"
Views: 610    Replies: 0
"So my future chief residents just E-mailed me a form to fill out: they want to know my preferences for vacation.Of course I requested the time for Burning Man off as my first choice. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,403    Replies: 29
"Yes.. I was tempted to put this in the 'poi moves' section.. TIA "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,012    Replies: 7
"after the classic bbc version, the slightly acceptable german version, i bring you, the US versionhere is a clip... the officei didnt think it was physically possible, but it sucks AND ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 997    Replies: 3
"I use dictionaries a lot. I'm dyslexic and cannot spell to save my life (as you may well have noticed by now). What I want to know is, why is it, no matter what size the dictionary is p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,008    Replies: 14
"Hey guys just thought i'd let you know i'll not be out for a spin for a while found out 4 hours ago that my grandad died last night"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,141    Replies: 16
"Is tomorrow. I find out at NOON EST. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,443    Replies: 24
"Cheers to the Irish and those who wish they were! "
Views: 1,196    Replies: 0
"Edit: Stupid RaveN.. this belongs elsewhere.. "
Last Reply by
Views: 906    Replies: 3
"... i met a few lovely peeps, learnt some new tricks and like a all night. afterwards i went to the ten bells over the road with some folks to raise a glass for jack the rippers vict..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,325    Replies: 14
"So I'm going to be moving soon. Yup yup...my first real apartment!And my mom is going to help me buy furniture!So...I've already checked out: Ikea <---love them, cheap, good stuff W..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,747    Replies: 7
"I get loads of emails from people asking about costumes and performance issues and recently was asked about make-up, masks and other facial coverings while performing fire. I thought it..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,382    Replies: 50
"Right now im so incredibley sad.So far in the past three days ive heard six stories of murder and one of a fight between two guys who tried to kill each other. (Using acid and an axe!!)..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter