Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,119    Replies: 7
"Tuesday nights in cardiff are good for a spinner can go watch some live music, play with fire and for your trouble you get a beer....This was made even better by the fact that last nigh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,293    Replies: 22
"So I'm trying to rent a UK cellphone.So far I found these guys: www.rentacellularphone.com/default.aspThey charge US$65 for the month plus US45¢ per minute outgoing local calls and US..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,385    Replies: 36
"Hi, Sorry for my relative absence on HoP lately, been so busy getting this film finished (and yes thats why the Falmouth 3 vid has been so late) but the hand in is tomorrow and me and t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,373    Replies: 14
"Today, when i woke up and looked out of the window, i saw, that it's snowing... Thats just not fair! We've been waiting for spring for so long, and now.... It's cold and snowing... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,601    Replies: 5
"Someone needs to bake a cake made of rainbows and smiles, so everyone can eat it and be happy together "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,848    Replies: 75
"i tried to do the compliment post but someone has already done that.. i thought it would be cool if you told a secret.. well here's how it works.. guys and girls are always wondering wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,913    Replies: 22
"Just had my first burn today. (April 16 2005, 8:07 PM) It was the most exhilarating thing I've ever done in my life. I burned for the first time with my friend Burning Bengal and I was ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,315    Replies: 18
"So I just dobbed myself in for studying a course (my friend needs inspiration to finish study his course and wants me to study with him so that we can inspire each other through our cou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 896    Replies: 12
"check out this link:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/4185511.stmisn't that just fabulous news? times like this (once again) that i would love to be in the uk.. man... po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,186    Replies: 20
"So I'm sitting here waiting for the helpLESS desk to answer the phone so that my computer problem can be fixed, when I spot the most amazing thing ...Has anybody else used the ball from..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,740    Replies: 43
"this is about a month old now but this is a piccy of lil bub doing wiggles in my belly.pretty cute and little huh? "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,435    Replies: 32
"I was cleaning our bombsite of a room this morning, cause we had lost our elephant and Im sure its in there somewhere, and I came across some things that I have and had totally forgotto..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,098    Replies: 17
"Spent all hol avoiding doing chemistry coursework, and left it maaaajorly to the last minute...not tooo optimistic but no-one happens to know anything about activation energys (Ahhenius..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,667    Replies: 11
"Hello people,as some of you may have noticed, Frodo has changed his avatar - and his little name thing to "hiding from double staffs............"They would be my double staffs that are ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,072    Replies: 38
"i wonder what is for lunch.. hehe..i am trying to be humorus.. hehe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,482    Replies: 9
"Ever since i can remember i had a love of my Uncle's pin he wore, it was so nice.Well i used to play with it so much, he eventually gave it to me. I have been thinking about it a lot re..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,573    Replies: 5
"Ello everyoneJust had a thought while i was in the shower(dont be rude)its about the live chat room on hop and how on-one users it much....I was thinking if there was set times for diff..."
Last Reply by
Views: 893    Replies: 7
"After a show the other night the audience members were coming up to me and saying "I can't believe..." "It freaked me out..." "You must be stupid." (to which I heartily agree!)I kind o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,391    Replies: 12
"I've just picked up a new meteor. It's a LOT heavier than my poi (4").Is there any chance of damaging myself to the point of not being able to have children? Or any other permanant dam..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,781    Replies: 14
"http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5573602662&rd=1I want a pack now."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,204    Replies: 19
"I know a bunch of people who make poi out of tennis balls and socks, and who in general just like wearing them.This is a fun site, with lots of groovy kinds...thought I'd share...www.so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,342    Replies: 23
"Well i have proved the theory right.The articles on this site and many of the safety nazi's will tell you that you should allways have a fire extinguisher and a fire blanket handy. And ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,878    Replies: 93
" I found out today that iv got shingles and its really itchy, red and painful, its giving me really bad headaches and making me go tired randomly.its round my bra line which makes it ev..."
Last Reply by
Views: 17,367    Replies: 16
"Hi all, this is real plea for help here...!Im working on a collaborative arts project with a local school, leading to an exhibition. the basic premise of the project is combining kids a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,226    Replies: 66
"I would like to tell you all that myslef and narr have toady reached our 1st year aniverasry.I personally would like to say thankyou to every hoppper, well to ever friend who asks about..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,859    Replies: 19
"Hey all,thought some of you would be interested in this: Free Tickets Enjoy,Stoo. "
Last Reply by
Views: 878    Replies: 9
"give the person that posted above you a compliment.. i have noticed that compliments make people feel really good.. so why dont you just make someone's day! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,345    Replies: 4
"Yea i just started fire twirling 4 days ago and ive already twirled fire, iam using a long staff would anyone be able to give me any useful tips..?"
Last Reply by
Views: 774    Replies: 1
"Post deleted by roarfire"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,833    Replies: 14
"So I was at the club tonite, practicing away... and I finally started to get Thread the Needle. Well, I keep doing it to try and get it smooth, and all of a sudden one of the poi is g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,540    Replies: 25
"Well today during a game of Trivial Pursuit I found out I acutally have a condition that a small percentage of people in the world have, its a condition called Autosomal Dominant Compel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,009    Replies: 7
"http://www.laserpodusa.com/i bought one of these awhile ago and its great, excellent mood setterjust thought i would point it out to any Lighting fans herelooks great with a fog machine..."
Views: 5,069    Replies: 64
"neither the rasclat(pk) nor myself have ever read the either/or thread.... and have vowed to keep it so until it reaches 3000 posts.... methinks he will crack first.latest odds arepk 7-..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,983    Replies: 61
"ok. the native is poor would any of you care to bid on him???"
Views: 1,353    Replies: 15
"Okay, here we goOne: I want to do something for my parents, they're under a lot of stress for various reasons and I just want to show them how much I love and admire them. I don't have ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,769    Replies: 29
"my lord. Cookie monster has just announced that he is giving up cookies and has turned to healthy eating..Im not kidding it was just on the news.. they thought that he was influen..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,942    Replies: 22
"Is there really Midsommer area in England. Also, I am interested in moving to England from Texas. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,723    Replies: 2
"Hey everyone. So, I finally get to leave the northeast of the US, and get to travel (finally). I'm going to be going on archaeological dig in the Highlands of Scotland, but after that..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,157    Replies: 8
"So, threre is another "Sir Duncan" out there, is there?? I never thought it possible.Wierd. Who the devil are you? I am Sir Duncan. "
Last Reply by
Views: 944    Replies: 3
"Has anyone seen the numa numa video??? It's absolutly hilarious!!! Numa Numa Video"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,223    Replies: 16
"1935 0745 1879dial 2345 to use this top-up. "
Views: 766    Replies: 0
"You must go to this barwww.fubar-snafu.comYou might be able to find some picture's of me if you look hard.....mike.c"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,485    Replies: 20
"i was happily typing away just then, when i looked down and this ENORMOUS bumble bee was climbing the front of my trousers! after a lengthy moment of primal fear i managed to politely r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,954    Replies: 26
"And thats awful...My brain is destroyed and i need a naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap Sorry..."
Last Reply by
Views: 854    Replies: 2
"whatch ya up to? me well i am totally bored at school and just wanting to talk...."
Views: 689    Replies: 0
"i am in ITC Chat if anyone wants to join me...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,092    Replies: 26
"talk to me people"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,735    Replies: 9
"i need someone to talk to"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,905    Replies: 19
"as some of you may have noticed, i have been missing an octopuss for quite some time. i'm starting to get distress, and i was wondering if any of you have seen it. its, um, kinda rubb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,766    Replies: 34
"what's the deal with avatars?? can any one see mine when i post??? "
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter