Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,082    Replies: 9
"This monkey is the coolest monkey I have ever seen. . . I am sure he won't be alive very long if he carries on the way he is going . . . Lets make it a game see if you can guess what he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,198    Replies: 7
"this is a thread devoted to the pretty pictures/collages that consist entirely of graemlins. get creative!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,700    Replies: 4
"....Today I'm on fire!I've managed to narrowly escape getting fired for being FAR too cheeky with my time keeping (waking up on the pavement etc) and book accommodation for a client on ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,920    Replies: 8
"Thought it was kinda cool that a female driver was named rookie of the year with a 4th place finish at the Indy 500. You go girl. "
Last Reply by
Views: 9,386    Replies: 21
"yes i'm afraid its that old ploy of getting your attention.i am here to politely request some help.i am writing a report for a human performance module at university on how circus skill..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,481    Replies: 20
"Similar to Skul's thread, which existing superhero best suits you?My friends call me Spiderman on account of me climbing in to a pub via a very difficult climb up a lamppost, jumping on..."
Last Reply by
Views: 15,543    Replies: 28
"New here, intrigued by ya'all comments and antics yes i know you've probably been over this ground heaps but even tho checked your history site out can't find any mention of poi to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,529    Replies: 36
"Anyone else think this icon is rude? "
Last Reply by
Views: 10,176    Replies: 28
"At the Kingston Green Fair on monday:Durbs & loves the circus performing some rather smooth cj to the amazement of a bunch of chavs. Crowd (eventually) disperses, Durbs and ltc move..."
Views: 1,614    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,303    Replies: 8
"I have been trying to find out about UK restrictions on non-performance use of fire (specifically poi) in the UK.I am talking about just messing around with mates, practicing. Not speci..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,391    Replies: 4
"We were driving home from Chicago today and all of the sudden everyone on the highway had to... stop. We were going about 70/80 mph (I think thats about 105-120 kph) and then all of th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,785    Replies: 8
"Ok i know this sounds weird but for a present for someone i am trying to find a three pronged carving fork to buy.Does anyone one know if these exsist, and if they dont why not ??? wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,694    Replies: 7
"Having some back probelms. (Which is an understatement...) But I'm looking for ways to get some kind of "pain management" going. Keep in mind I don't drink, and I don't like taking o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,110    Replies: 27
"...eat a really sugary donut without licking their lips?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,181    Replies: 8
"I thought this was useful advice for everyone who spins fire, so as most folks come here I thought I'd post it here but I'll go post it in other forums too. A friend of ours recently bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,977    Replies: 3
"I have an interview of sorts in a couple days time for a job spinning at a club and was told to come with a demo. I have no idea what to do!Reading through the past topics (and from per..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,560    Replies: 12
"So I was doing fire-poi at a friend's birthday party, in a large field. Another friend was doing fire-breathing, and at one point we were having a mock-duel, chasing each other up and ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,187    Replies: 2
"I've been spinning glow stix for about 7 years now and aways wanted to learn how u cats spinn fire(it seems so obvious now fire retardent fabrics).Im in love , wraps just hit another l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,511    Replies: 23
"this is very amusingBURN!"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,117    Replies: 12
"well, i was juggling clubs for the first time in our family shop and one fell behind me, i turned to pick it up and my collapsed, and i broke elbow! the pain was so much it was numb! i..."
Views: 872    Replies: 0
"www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/cheeserobotsI hope you like it"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,948    Replies: 23
"See how you go First Question:You are participating in a race. You overtake the second place person. What position are you in?Second Question: If you are in a race, and you overtake t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,869    Replies: 29
"Is it just me but I am so happy to spin? I used to see people in the park spinning fire and thought how cool they were, never knowing that one day that would be me! Gotta love this si..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,950    Replies: 20
"AAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!I'm normally quite a chilled person. But I would love to bump into one of these @ss holes that program viruses and slowly tortue them to within an inch of there li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,756    Replies: 45
"The purpose of this post is to try to tamp the flood of PM's IM's E-mails and Texts I've received asking questions about my trip to London.Why, the mods might wonder, am I posting it he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,062    Replies: 25
"It made me laugh... I never go there... and now I know why... it seems to be a swamp of misplaced posts and threads.Maybe there are one or two that actually have to do with the Spinning..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,112    Replies: 77
"I hate/ loathe/ depise this infuriating anphibian crack head.Now I know the person to blame for it: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4210407.stmFor those who dont know: http:..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,535    Replies: 5
"A couple of times now I have taken my practice poi along to some social gatherings so I can show my friends what it is all about. I noticed something strange (and quite amusing) though...."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,457    Replies: 10
"If you're going to sleep in a puddle, be sure to pack your waterproofs!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,332    Replies: 4
"Hello,My names rohan. I live in Leeds.I just wanted to mek some friends with some folks in London cos i'm probably heading of to uni there for september (if i pass pesky exams that is)I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,350    Replies: 56
"hi all!! i think everyone here knows that valura & arsn are gonna have a lil bubba!! so i thought i'd start a thread for everyone to suggest some names for the lil one!! can be boy..."
Views: 599    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Views: 1,326    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,377    Replies: 4
"Heres where it is:http://www.mapquest.co.uk/cgi-bin/ia_fin...50as941l&SNThere will be jelly and ice cream.Who wants to stay at home instead?"
Last Reply by
Views: 620    Replies: 6
"The drawstring has come out of the top of my tracsuit bottoms.Whats the easiest way to get it back in the hem and sewed back in again?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,350    Replies: 30
"Well, right now i'm the bassist for my band REjECTED iDEAS. Problem is, we're getting sick of this name, and want a new one with more meaning (We pulled Rejected ideas out of no where a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,449    Replies: 58
" Okay, which uniformed service does it for you? Which one floats your boat, flicks your switch and turns your page? And why? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,080    Replies: 14
"http://www.shakeaway.com/cowdate.htmlI gotta visit this place before the kingston green fair "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,650    Replies: 12
"Just want to share that I just met (in person) my first HOP friend...We'd written for over a month trying to get together. His persistence and patience paid...we finally met and went t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,580    Replies: 7
"Always carry a toothbrush with you when you go out and keep a change of clothes at the office.I know I do "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,314    Replies: 25
"Knock, knock. (old joke style..... )"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,963    Replies: 12
"okay so i was happily flicking though one of my magazines when i happend upon a lovely item of clothing, i have seen them before in shops but never had the pennies to buy them, but now ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,714    Replies: 21
"i woke up this morning with it embedded into the side of my face, then realised it was inside my pillowcase, "
Views: 1,148    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Views: 1,169    Replies: 0
"I just got around to talking about this now, but I've been a bit busy :PThis past weekend I was at Canada's largest anime convention, Anime North.The saturday night there was a very lar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,523    Replies: 31
"As all good things must come to an end, it's time for me to say good bye and go off to start my new life.Last night, I was surrounded by good friends with good music as I watched some o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,963    Replies: 71
"I made a new year's resolution to drink more tea and tonight I am making good on my promise. I am drinking a large mug of herbal tea.What I love about tea is the civility of the occasi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,809    Replies: 8
"I FINALLY DID MY FIRST BURN!i don't have money for pro equipment and I've only been training for about a year so I normally just tape glowsticks to a stick and play. However, This last ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,483    Replies: 9
"ive come up to a sticky situation......my parents are moving up north to mansfield, in the next 3 months and i dont want to leave newbury.....i have 2 options1) stay in newbury work ful..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter