Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,044    Replies: 28
"Written by: SLASA Executive NewsletterGreetings proud SLASA member.As it has been over 6months since u became a member the associationwould like to thank u and remind u that u now quali..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,591    Replies: 24
"I have been given my first ever poi last weekend but I have sullied them already when I was trying to impress my friends at a party last week... I dropped one of them in dirty puddle an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,579    Replies: 27
"http://ndbserver.rutgers.edu/ftp/NDB/coordinates/na-biol/1kog.pdb1Obviously its a Crystal structure of e. Coli threonyl-trna synthetase interacting with the essential domain of its mrna..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,655    Replies: 56
"hey all,i was wondering if anything exciting, fresh, or happy-making has happened to any of you this week? i've had a lot of stoopid, frustrating stuff happen, and would love hearing th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,407    Replies: 7
"Okay, I honestly honestly honestly honestly have done all sorts of searches and things to find out what the spinning scene is like in London. I have also put my name on the 'meet fellow..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,950    Replies: 23
"Where's the most amazing place you've poi'd. whether it be in a not too inspiring location but the atmosphere was special or on top of the statue of liberty or something....anyway,Nov 1..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,871    Replies: 39
"as an actual pet, i think dogs because they help protect you and are loyal, fun, and can be taken places easily."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,105    Replies: 6
"Hi everyone,Just wondering what people do about their hair when they're spinning. I'm a guy, with hair down to about mid-back, and I normally keep it in a ponytail. Problem is, I don't ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,049    Replies: 1
"hey everyone, just wanted to say i got acceptance for the class of 09 at USMA (united states military academy) whoop whoop....to bad the fire spinning scene isn't to big over there."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,959    Replies: 14
"Two truths and one lie...The person that posts this after you has to guess the lie.Then they post their own, and so on and so forth.Sound good?So what is it?-I've fed a hamburger to a c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,735    Replies: 17
"I was curious, what/who inspired you guys to get into swinging/fire?Also what inspires you when creating a "show" or routine?------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,555    Replies: 6
"Enjoy!! http://gprime.net/video.php/bassbumpers "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,494    Replies: 13
"Hey gang!Im so excited -- I spun fire last night for the first time, at a beautiful forest party just north of Toronto. I'd been thinking about giving it a try sometime this summer, and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,046    Replies: 7
"hello...i'm making cake for the clapham meet on july 10th. what kinda cake is wanted?pink cake is at the top of the list at the moment...let me know... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,470    Replies: 23
"n'importe qui pour une jonglerie?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,839    Replies: 13
"Yep, I'm in a country town in romania. living with a host family who dont speak english. 2 weeks left of school. 3 weeks left of my visa. and i have mumps.yep.mumps.this is so not cool ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,372    Replies: 5
"I dont know whether to be mad or worried.About an hour ago I lost a friend - literally lost him. We were cycling down the road heading off for what was supposed to be a lovely picnic a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,398    Replies: 35
" Just got back from a range weekend in Folkestone, where we got to play with the A2 two weeks before it's introduced to the unit.Bloody good peice of kit really.That is all. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,327    Replies: 19
"I now am an owner of a skunk. she is about a month and a half old. Me and my wife found her and another one on the side of the road saturday. they had been abandoned by their mother. th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,245    Replies: 26
"tell us something of yours that you feel to be wisdomatic and try to be original nobody likes a thiefing copy cat unless you have permission to do so.enjoy what you read mine: life is r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,099    Replies: 13
"http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=52508How tragic."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,357    Replies: 20
" "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,579    Replies: 25
"hi all,browsing through ebay (for something unrelated) i found this. if anyone else finds something stupid in ebay, put it up, there's a truckload of it out there, im just too lazy to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,525    Replies: 7
"ok just been watching the only good thing on MTV: drawn together...wrong in so many ways but sooo funny for those who havnt seen it id call it a a south park/big brother hybrid with the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,458    Replies: 76
"you know how this works.. i'll post three words, someone else does three, then another three until we end up wioth a scaifying horror story Mary woke up"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,306    Replies: 16
"http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/accessories/5a65/Ummmm...wowThat screams enabling."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,952    Replies: 10
"I have just finished hanging artworks in my first public art exhibition ever. I am so excited, and am currently sitting and having a celebratory beer for a job well done.If you are int..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,708    Replies: 23
"OK, this may just be me being tetchy (I admit random things can get on my nerves), but what do people think of people who try and teach stuff - poi, staff etc - to newbies before they'v..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,506    Replies: 35
"I need something good to read that has pictures because reading regular books has all the fun sapped out of it by overloaded school time. I've had the SIN series and Sandman series reco..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,301    Replies: 6
"Ive been browsing on another forum this evening (an arts thing) Verrry strange..all those new usernames and none of the sharp wit we get here.. Its good to be back here. There are not m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,453    Replies: 10
"I was thinking today about a couple of situations I am currently involved in, or have been, that have the real potential to be serious downers but then if I look at one small thing abou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,137    Replies: 33
"these pics are of the new playstation consolewww.engadget.com/entry/1234000620043567personally i think its but ugly and looks completely rushed the whole horrible cut off point where th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,863    Replies: 14
"I went to see Warren Miller's film "Impact" last night. Totally amazing.But the opening sequence caught my eye. It had a woman spinniing cloth poi with the alaskan wilderness as he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,382    Replies: 35
"So I left the office and was exhausted yesterday evening. I got on my train and had my "working girl mask' on ... you know ? no smile, tired, grey ...this guy comes into the train and w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,791    Replies: 25
"I went to have the CT Scan of my brain before. I was a bit anxious about it because I had one about 3 years ago and I remember that I didn't like it. I think the machine breaking down h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,201    Replies: 7
"My friends and fellow spinners Dan and Kristy got married yesterday. Another spinning friend (and wedding officiant!) Roben made and gave the bride a lovely set of bridal poi. I just wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,740    Replies: 9
"Ok so I have just made my first homemade fire poi, however not really sure what to use for the finger straps. The commercial ones I purchased have a stitched double finger material str..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,374    Replies: 26
" Calling all comic and film buffs.Sin City has got to be one of the best films I've ever seen (and I've seen quite a few).It's about sex, violence, revenge, kept promises and yet more v..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,194    Replies: 5
"Globall Mixup. did you realise that we walked away from the se1 with each others aerotechs, even though we checked the balls in my nets??? strange ball teleportation things goingon in l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,956    Replies: 35
"God, last night was a nightmare. I got the poi and my arm caught up in caution tape, I set my pants on fire (Didn't burn through so my leg was ok.) Hit my face with the poi (Not enough ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 902    Replies: 3
"Just like to say Ta Very Much to all the spinners i have ever met, in particular to dsads simian onewheel dave and all the others who persuaded me to start juggling, which i have starte..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,658    Replies: 7
"Well its packing time at Uni, with just 3 days left till Im being picked up and then its home for the Summer, back to good old Staines and London. So it seemed appropriate to wish all o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,956    Replies: 115
"....hanging on the wall, 1 billion green bottles, hanging on the wall, and if one green bottle, should accidnetally fall there'll be nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,859    Replies: 8
"Yay i fianlly got my hair braided again! but i got pink n black this time! skippidy doo dar!heres a crappy piccy, but you get the gist of it... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,239    Replies: 12
"Has anyone else come accross this addictive game ....www.mousebreaker.com/games/sudoku/play.php"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,602    Replies: 36
"I wander, can you tell a lot about a person by the way they are dressed?I have been through a lot of image changes in my time (probably shows that I'm indecisive in life ) but I think ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,606    Replies: 11
"laast night at my dads 40th b'day bash i decided to get the poi out and do one set to darude sandstorm, there were about 50 people watching including my dad , the first minute was ter..."
Last Reply by
Views: 834    Replies: 12
"OK! as i am completely random i thought it would be fun to see how many cool emoticons we can put on the board! i'll start off with some i have got and i must say they are simply the be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,152    Replies: 8
"I was just watching stuff on the morning news here in Adelaide Australia about things to do for water during the drought and they were saying places like London and New York use filtere..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,131    Replies: 4
"regarding the offending thread posted by me,if u read it and had a problem with it then you will know of what i talk.again sorry,will curb my sometimes rather opinionated opinions to my..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter