Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,207    Replies: 23
"Done a search and forgive me if this has been done, but I was wondering where people would spin if they could go anywhere..I would love to perform on one of those tall pillars of rock i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,004    Replies: 4
"Hi guys,I was chatting to a girl I recently met and found she was one of the few people I've ever chatted to that does the same thing as me. Such as, when you are, for example, waiting..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,391    Replies: 9
"As some of the Brits know we had a deluge yesterday. Being in luvly luvly Huddersfield I was sat on Castle Hill watching the storm come over the pennines, a beautiful sight. Yeah so I w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,339    Replies: 27
"ok this is a simple gamethe aim is to NOT accept the award - all you do is post a message decling the award because..so i'll start (im just so humble )"this award - although beautiful -..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,370    Replies: 11
"Pretty pointless thread but i'm excitedI'm flying to scotland tomorrow for a long weekend (glasgow and south west scotland) anybody about give me a shoutBut the main point:What are peop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,903    Replies: 19
"its a sunny day, the flowers are fragrant, the sun is beaming, the birds are singing and the apples are ripe. whats your number one thing to do??? Hmm?!!!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,385    Replies: 11
"The other day I found some popcorn in my belly button, it is odd because I hadnt had popcorn since like 2 weeks before at the cinema, and ive certainly washed (at least once ) since th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,904    Replies: 30
"Following a discussion, i feel the need to pose this question."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,033    Replies: 13
"Where did you first pick up the poi??? me, i started in a place called Seaflower, Ao Si Kong beach in west Kao Pan Ngan The huts there are lovely, the resturant and food and owners ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,995    Replies: 18
"has any1 tryd this, its quite cool.1. pick the numba of times a week u wud like a pint or a glass of wine, whicheva u prefer but make it mor than once.2. multiply the numba by 23. add 5..."
Last Reply by
Views: 840    Replies: 7
"may i wish all of you that celebrate a good solstice... to those of you that dont, please enjoy the longest day of the summer (or shortest day of winter for some))love and respectSam J "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,241    Replies: 18
"Hi out there! me and a friend of mine had a nice idea recently.we thought that it would be nice to start a circus community somewhere on this planet in a nice and warm country where we ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,174    Replies: 37
"Well, I've decided to finally give into the rebellious urges I've had since I was 15 years old and am seriously considering buying a motorbike. Public transport shits me to tears (on a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,439    Replies: 7
"Anyone want some?Our PE dept has some they no longer want. Dunno what state they're in mind you!Suspect not postable, but could maybe bring to Falmouth if have space in car."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,683    Replies: 10
" The Sheep Shop "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,514    Replies: 10
"I am sooo screwed. I need a new job, a new house etc etc........ &lbr;censored&rbr; "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,130    Replies: 5
"Hi all,Hope you're all having a great solstice (shortest day here, longest day for those who live in the other hemisphere). Compulsory burn tonight (if the weather behaves).Well, I just..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,901    Replies: 54
"as everyone knows the one and only topping for a scone is clotted cream and jam.but me and some others were having a heightened argument about which to put on first the cream or the jam..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,350    Replies: 2
"How about week of the ex's?I was out and about on Saturday for a friends birthday and ran in to an ex of mine. We broke up civilly so we still get on (mostly via e-mail as she's away a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,692    Replies: 8
"Well. I believe that i am one of the people thats responsible for making sure there are at least a handfull of nice guys left on this planet.on saturday after riding my bike home from p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,095    Replies: 9
"i thought some people may think this was funny. if any one loves Bush (*sniggers*) I'm sorry!http://www.dancingbush.com/let me know what you think..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,443    Replies: 36
"Mooo moo mooomoo moo moooo moo moo. Moo moo mooo moo moo mooo. Mooo mooooooooo moomoooomoo moo moo mooo moo moo. Moo moo mooo moo?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,127    Replies: 38
"We (the undersigned) demand an end to the evil that is the "animated smiley".I have noticed lately that these are multiplying at an alarming rate on these boards. I suspect they are bre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,320    Replies: 61
"Just thought I would find out where all you crazy people work...I expect a range from No job to president of the silly islands but would be nice to get an idea of how diverse the spinni..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,271    Replies: 32
"These two words have been popping up everywhere.... Wtf? some conspiracy theories It's rumoured that there may be revelations on TV this evening, 7pm in the UKAnd then later on in ot..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,470    Replies: 17
"they've finally got new chapters. been close to 3 years.http://ninjai.com/"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,212    Replies: 6
"Good Afternoon There is a petition at the following address to get the StarWars Kid into Episode III. http://www.petitiononline.com/Ghyslain/petition.html Obviously it is unlikely t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,329    Replies: 16
" I found this at random today, I thought I would share."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,782    Replies: 7
"I've decided that I need a camera and have a little money set aside for one, but since I know very little about camera manufacturers, I have no idea what to get.I know that I want an SL..."
Views: 1,140    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,033    Replies: 5
"Quick movie review:: Behind the Sun is set in 1910 South America (brazil?), family of sugar cane processors. life sucks. they're in a feud with another family over land,honor, dead brot..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,335    Replies: 5
"Ive been told by me mum that the 24'th and 25'th i have to be free because she is taking me on a surprise mystery trip. Well today i saw a mapquest site up on one of our computers with ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,507    Replies: 13
"I say little becasue i'll only be gone a little bit. i'm off out of the office to travel around with my staffs and my amelie for as much spinny fun as we can pack into the summer and af..."
Last Reply by
Views: 945    Replies: 15
"Another thread to kill time before shoving off for the weekend So dinosaurs are all dead - but were they cool? I think so This little fella is a compsognathus.Smaller than a chicken an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,169    Replies: 14
"What the title doesn't say is that I want ideas. I'm playing around with a friend at the moment, we chat a bit, and email back and forth. Of course I've asked all of the typhical thin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,971    Replies: 15
"Okay this is one for everybodie to us why you beeping rock .(remember guys we all can't say i twirl like a devil. )(Ry you better post to )I'll start why i beeping rock Just cause i le..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,559    Replies: 17
" I'm toying between three cars to buy:Nissan Figaro (a car with character)Ford Puma (a car with flair)Vauxhall Tigra (a car with stlye)Not a generic car thread, which one's better? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,463    Replies: 6
"please could someone over 20 fill out my questionare preferably someone who works in an office type placeQuestionnaireabout a hospital logo1.do you want it to be modern?2.how simple do ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,275    Replies: 19
"Been trying this for over an hour and still can't do it. http://www.ripleys.com/games/iq.html "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,125    Replies: 22
"I was just thinking....It's common to have those dreams where you're falling helplessly but I was just wondering, because I always wake up before I hit the ground."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,993    Replies: 29
"not exactly what it sounds My dad lives in the Caribbean and i should be going to see him at Xmas. I really want to show him poi, spesh fire (mainly to scare him coz hes a bit of a w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,178    Replies: 61
"29 THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR ... and no thats not one of them! 1When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you. 2Pu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,543    Replies: 21
"Hey everyone, does anyone know anywhere online where I can get a good fire poi bag? I did my first fire spin today but now i've got nowhere to keep them! Jen."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,304    Replies: 21
"Yup. They misspelled my name on my diploma. And they want alumni contributions. "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,171    Replies: 19
"Silly AMV with Naruto. Even if you don't know what that is and you fancy yourself a "ninja" this will be funny. Wait...this is pretty funny no matter who you are! This is not my vide..."
Views: 2,184    Replies: 2
"Hello acty types.How would you like to go to the Big Green Gathering this year for free? Plus you get the chance to do lots of Exciting acting and workshops.We're looking for some more ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,410    Replies: 18
"i myself love omelettes and eat them all the time but when i make them for myself i always add cheese and curry powder which i think makes them taste loads better. and i never use milk...."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,870    Replies: 37
"In a blatent attempt to boost my postcount I have decided to do a follow up for what to do in heaven and lifts.I have hit on the following least-pleasant persuits for that perfect stay ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,219    Replies: 28
"I don't believe in heaven - but if in the unlikely event that I am admitted to one, the following requirements would be pretty high on my list:1. Shoulder massage (on request)2. Unlimit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,730    Replies: 34
"Hellow Hackomaniac(s)- NOT amused at all!!Have NO time for silly gamesFind it rather #+*~§!!!°^ ((insert)If you are so interested in my little life have the f%$'*+#° GUts#If your e..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter