Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 3,760    Replies: 32
"Well, after spending 13 hours on a coach, through numerous European cities and over vast motorways (on the wrong side of the road lol) we arrived in Sennelager, Germany at 21:00. We hi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,746    Replies: 5
"i spent this morning sewing (badly) a large patch of brown flower pattern material which kinda resembles half a pair of hot pants onto the back of my lovely brown chord flairs.... i'm s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,711    Replies: 35
"I was sittin here bored thinking how long it's been since I saw my last concert, and that was ages ago. That was about half a year ago! How sad is that? I saw the Doors (with their n..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,926    Replies: 11
"Even though I missed it on account of going to Germany, here'sCONGRATULATIONS to KatB's and Stuart's wedding!! Though it's now not KatB anymore. Oh it's all so confusing... anywa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,114    Replies: 17
"Attention all spinners in portland, one lucky jack ass might loose it for us all since he decided to stab some one while fire jam happened....Fire jam is a meetup in portland where a b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 887    Replies: 7
"Well it's the most difficult time of the day and the question on everyone's lips, well here in the uk at this instant anyway is .... what are you going to have for lunch????Personally i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 871    Replies: 2
"i just want to know what is every ones fav food any kind of food mine is meat i love meat"
Last Reply by
Views: 890    Replies: 8
" This just in, there have been explosions in and around Central London!Please be vigilant and careful if there is anyone in the area.Read here for more:- "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,000    Replies: 4
"I went to the Glastonbury Festival this year......( which was amazing, i hasten to add..) myself and girlfriend flew down this year.....originally to surprise our mates but actually mor..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,720    Replies: 15
"Ever since the stone circle at Glastonbury this year and my heckling experience with a small crew of Hoppers I've become a heckling additic. No spinning experience is complete for me no..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,672    Replies: 10
"hey has anyone seen good ol steve lately? i thought he was cominf back to camp to teach poi but he didnt and i havent a clue as to whats has happened to him? some let him know jake mi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,107    Replies: 34
"Has anyone ever, had the opportunity do something they have always wanted to do, like THE uni course they want to do, do well in it, all goes to plan. But at the same time, it feels lik..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,832    Replies: 10
"hey everybody...just thought i'd say hi!i'm from colchester in essex and started learning poi about two weeks ago - am really enjoying it but my arms hurt wondered if there's anyone ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,313    Replies: 7
"hey everyone!i got some awesome news today! i entered a poetry contest some months ago, and thought nothing more of it. i got an email today telling me that i am in the final. i don't..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,520    Replies: 18
"You've all seen the movies...http://ic1.deviantart.com/files/f/2004/137/4/0/BigRedButton.swf"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,299    Replies: 24
"Today is prom. I wake up just now, travel to the bathroom and notice a piece of paper laying on top of the washbasket. The piece of paper reads 'Aimée's list of things to do today'. M..."
Last Reply by
Views: 914    Replies: 6
"hey guys... this is my first post here in ye old POI forums so i thought i'd introduce myself and hope to be introduced to others name: larzieage: 19location : gold coast, qldweapon of ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,055    Replies: 36
"I'm bored, I wanna go home.I wish this &lbr;censored&rbr; weather would clear up.I can't get out into the kitchen at work because there's a load of new starters out there being treated ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,041    Replies: 1
"Are there any spinners in melbourne? im here on an exchange for a month and i was just wondering. more importantly any regular meets?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,667    Replies: 43
"Today, sat at college during lunch, on the grass enjoying the sun after a bit of a spin on my Poi, and a few people have come over and asked if they may have a go. I've said "Yeah sure!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,591    Replies: 39
"One does not simply Jesus into mordor "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,386    Replies: 8
"Grrr... Have just been driven off my communal back gardens by a bunch of little chav-lings. Who have decided that because I spin a staff, I am therefore gay. Nothing wrong with that - ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,529    Replies: 19
"A work colleague brought back some Twinkies from the States (as per my request) and OH MY GOD!Twinkies = evil! As not much of a sweet lover, I've eaten three (on top of coffee) and I'm..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,730    Replies: 18
"I was looking on eBay the other day for a nice hippo to go with my fire poi but couldn't find any "poi" related hippos (not that I held out much faith) which got me thinking- why doesn'..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,911    Replies: 34
"Like 2 hear what u have 2 say:* DRUGS *- How big/important a role does it play in swinging?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,753    Replies: 50
"just thought i should tell you all...at the end of july i am moving to brisbane.so yay!looking forward to meeting all you brisbane-ites....yay!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,256    Replies: 12
"i was in a discussion with tainted lastnight, and she said this is how ownership works .. if im mistaken, please let me know.I stake this claim on tainted in the name of Dr. F, princess..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,287    Replies: 19
"Are we alone in this galaxy or is Zaphod sitting next to me feeding me pangalactic gargle blasters? add your views om the chance of other life in the universe."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,337    Replies: 13
"No it is a word really Collins DictionaryBouncebackability = ability to recover after a setback, particularly in sportSqueaky-burn Time = the tense final stages of a league competition,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,362    Replies: 36
"Okay, do you ever find that you have patterns to the names of the people in your life?For example, the women in my life all tend to have uncommon names...Reed, Allyson, Noelle, Denise, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,016    Replies: 13
"Hi Everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th. have a great weekend!!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,015    Replies: 29
"This is quite posibly the worst thing I can do, I hate it when i do it by accident, having just done ti coming in from work i feel like crying.Whats he worst thing is they neevr seem to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,235    Replies: 32
"It's friday already!The week has just flown for me - a short one to allow for Glastonbury anywayTonight after work: Down to Portmouth to my dadsSaturday: Back up to the Londinium to an ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,254    Replies: 20
"I just enrolled myself into my seventh official language class.No wonder I am so confused all the time I have too many languages roaming in my head...Maybe I should learn how to speak E..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,590    Replies: 5
"I did a search and couldn't find anything on this one so was just going to ask a quick question.I have had to come off of my prednisone tablets (steriods for asthmatics) and am finding ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,756    Replies: 9
"It may seem perverse for such a visual art, but I was just having one of my mini-practices, and I decided to try twirling with my eyes shut. This was really cool. I was more aware of wh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,059    Replies: 6
"While Glasto was incredibly exciting, much fun and wet, there was one thing about Glasdto that has annoyed me! During a shift work in the Glade area, someone stole my staff. Now if it h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,454    Replies: 28
"So my friend and I jointly polished off three bottles of wine last night.Not such a bright move, it turns out. I haven't thrown up because of alcohol in *years*.And in spite of coming ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,303    Replies: 4
"Hello all,I don't think I really should be on here doing this but my Bunny spins Poi so I suppose it's kind of OK. I'm an animation student in the UK and I'm in a band called "The Error..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,418    Replies: 30
"just wondering if anyone will be going to any of the live 8 concerts coming up in july?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,221    Replies: 8
"Anyone tried "googleEarth"? It's a satelite mapping programme thingy which allows you to zoom in on any part of the globe. Personally my result was a bit poor, but others have had more ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 22,099    Replies: 145
"Romanians beware! a little dragon is headed your way next year! (that kinda rhymes! and i didnt even mean for it to!)a lovely (fat!) letter arrived in the post today "i am delighted to ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,556    Replies: 15
"Words like these bother me:flobglider, fluffycrease, bunnyrubber, hobnuts,tadge-knacker,buffmuffin etc.Perhaps we could come up with a definitive list and ban them forever for the sake ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,223    Replies: 3
"Got sent this link for a couple of ye olde games wondered what people today thought of them. games Just the thing to ease the boredom of work "
Last Reply by
Views: 8,049    Replies: 46
" Hours of endless fun Assuming you're bored, this is a great way to make you giggle, just type your name, or any word of your choosing."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,748    Replies: 19
"Im sure loads of ppl have heard of this so did a quick search but nothing came up. It a wierd lil brain teaser that really hurts my head so much that after 20 min solid trying i dont ge..."
Views: 603    Replies: 1
"This is just a quick post to everyone whos had exams recently - im pretty sure everyone will be finished by now so i hope you all did really well (i hope like hell i did ) and have a a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,502    Replies: 28
"Ben, Lexi, Lou and i are going to the Zoo today, was wondering, what animals do people want pictures of? Any particular animal HoPers love?i know Lexi loves wombats and there is a "plan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,956    Replies: 45
"I lost my job in December. I have been finding it really hard to find work, partly through my own faults, like not looking hard enough. But also because of my age. Also I have had a run..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,419    Replies: 3
"Howdy all, monkey herein the mood to get to know u peeps a bit betta so i thought id try get some msn going.Pyromonkey - ik_med@hotmail.comim on msn most of the time so if you wanna cha..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter