Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Views: 1,369    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,343    Replies: 34
"No, it's not what it sounds like... He's here. Staying at my place. In New York.'Pics to come..."
Views: 602    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,260    Replies: 74
"Taj Phoenix Nate ... Taj Taj and arsnBorn. 11 July 2005Time. 0947Wieght. 7 pounds 12 ouncesToday was one of the happiest days of my life. Today I was able to hold my first (only) child..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,432    Replies: 4
"Don't delete the following just because it looks weird. Believe it or not, you can read it.I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg.The phaonmneal pweor of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,781    Replies: 12
"Hello all !! i just wanted to shout out to the guys that i met at Ashton Court Festival on the weekend. for those of you that don’t know it is a wicked little fest in the south west o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 859    Replies: 5
"Has anybody tried it? Its so deliciouse my mum makes it, I want to make it when Im older for people "
Last Reply by
Views: 4,432    Replies: 34
" What to do when you are dead...A Comprehensive Guide To Your Afterlife. Light and How it Affects You-Avoid direct sunlight. You will disappear and not be able to move. -Do not stay ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 946    Replies: 13
"why are all the spinners in the south?Why is falmouth so far away?Why Oh Why did I move up here? (oh yeah, for Love, i think it was)Why Oh why didn't he move for me instead so I could s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 654    Replies: 3
"4th of August! Yay me "
Last Reply by
Views: 6,990    Replies: 43
"Ones that could cause some problems:Barophobia-Fear of gravityPanophobia-Fear of everythingIdeophobia- Fear of ideasOne that I'm assuming nobody has here:Arsonphobia or Pyrophobia-Fear ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 822    Replies: 5
"Just had my first renaissance festival experience today! It was simply awsome! It reminded me of a musical festival only with a lot more people interested in the kinds of things we do....."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,798    Replies: 23
"Re: How many people have you met from HOP? posting...I know loads of you but fluffy napalm fairy has suggested i get a list however.... i dont konw everyones hoppers names and i met som..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,442    Replies: 36
"...how did you pick your username?I've had mine on various sites since I was 16.It started simply because someone already had Si so instead I had S'eye but the apostrophie soon got remo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,824    Replies: 7
"so has anyone used webcams to teach other spinners tricks or to give advice on technique? "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,066    Replies: 24
"So what is everyone scared of? I'm phobic of balloons (Globophobia) and rabbits (Leporiphobia), God forbid anyone bringing in a rabbit-shaped balloon for my birthday I also have a very..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,272    Replies: 10
"Went down to wiltshire recently to hunt for crop circles, camped out at the Barge Inn at honey street. Overnight on the saturday a new 'formation' appeared... Went to check it out and i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,892    Replies: 76
"As some of you may already know we've got an incubator and have been tring to breed quail. The first attempt was unsuccessful and we think this was because the quail that laid the eggs ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,254    Replies: 11
"whooo, im going on exchange to hungary, do people twirl there????does anyone know any good resources for learning magyarall this talk is making me hungry**runs from thread incredibly em..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,414    Replies: 8
"Can someone who spins staff do me a favour and measure how big the grip stuff in the middle of the staff is? I'm trying to make a "make shift staff" until I can get a real one. Thanks, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,938    Replies: 19
"My boyfriend has monkey feet and can pick up anything with them. So I was wondering if any of you out there has tried spinning with your feet? If not, why not give it a twirl?... "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,847    Replies: 9
"come on, tell me your best ones, or ones that've been played on you!Superglueing a Pound coin to the floor in a shopping centre is one of my favourites. I'm gonna video it next time I d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 992    Replies: 10
"to go to global gathering?to those who dont know, its a 2 day dance festival taking place the last weekend in july.linky link: www.globalgathering.co.uki have a ticket for the whole wee..."
Last Reply by
Views: 812    Replies: 8
"...the Feebles?I managed to win a copy on E-bay for £2.50 after losing my original.Highly amusing adult pupt entertainment."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,313    Replies: 8
"egg mayo mmmmmstinks out fridge though... "
Last Reply by
Views: 13,235    Replies: 93
"...wots ur fave and worst???"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,153    Replies: 26
"So, I usually work in IT but over the last 6 weeks, and coming 2 weeks, i've been working in records management... and it's the most boring job i've ever been in (hence my quickly growi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 946    Replies: 6
"Ok apologies if this has been covered countless times before but I couldn't find it using the search.....How do you change your title from Member to whatever you want? Can't find any o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,461    Replies: 20
"I found This And thought you might want to have a look. If you are freaked out easily than this is not for you! The piece is called rubber jonny. Tis' very strange. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,311    Replies: 16
"so a job that u hate for lots of money or a job you love for less????im sure alot of people have been at this cross road in your lives...so tell me what did you pick??mike.c"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,324    Replies: 59
"Whilst on my current mission of crumpet importance, I've discovered something quite disturbing! Bananas are not in fact fruit or vegetables, but herbs Shocking!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,469    Replies: 8
"Today I passed zero day for The Sabalauski Air Assault School. The only thing the web site does'nt tell you is that after the obtacle course and 2 mile run they smoke(intense physical..."
Views: 1,158    Replies: 0
"So there was a link posted in another thread to the Aphex Twin video for "Rubber Johnny" This got me looking up some info on Aphex Twin. I came across this article which talks about s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 858    Replies: 3
"I was just talking with my friend, and the both of us were complaining about not living in an air conditioned space, and how incredibly lazy everything got in the summer time.Currently,..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,484    Replies: 60
"Hi, my name is Laura, I am 22 years old, and for as long as I can remember, I have been a marmite addict. I have experimented with lots of substances - I'm also a bit of a nutella-head..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,047    Replies: 21
"A phobia of long words is known as....hippopotomonstrosesquippedialophobiaits true."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,050    Replies: 1
"I've just been introduced to a band called Saybia who i love but have only just heard of. Same as the RHCPs &the offspring i didnt find out about them until they already had about ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 877    Replies: 10
"what's the worst bug you've ever caught? Or the affects of you having eaten something dodgy?I woke up on Christmas Day with Chicken pox.Yeah Merry F******g Christmas to you to Santa!I w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,629    Replies: 45
"My friends and me have had discussions about this and I was wondering what superpower spinners would like if they were able to have just 1."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,636    Replies: 16
"hey gang back in the uk and back on the boards !thought i'd start with some light entertainment !enjoy !xxxhttp://au.geocities.com/k_lovelife/funny.html"
Last Reply by
Views: 630    Replies: 2
"are many folks going lonesome to PLAY?i think im gonna be working for some of it but live local so i want to come but would be going on my own - cant convince any mates to poi or staff ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,581    Replies: 15
"I got a rat yesterday and she's a sweety. I named her Relic (I was stoned but it suits her)...just decked out her cage too... lots of lovely levelly madness...I love my rat "
Last Reply by
Views: 792    Replies: 10
"as with all the other games like this you have to guess what the person who has posted above you is currently wearing....clean answers please. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,539    Replies: 26
"And not wanted anything in return?I'm always doing nice things so I can't pick out anything in particular. I'm so loveably fuzzy, like a tennis ball with feelings..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,458    Replies: 15
"ok - off the mark but i need help. i'm applying for a new job coz i dont like the one i've got - but do i move to devon (north coast) or cornwall???want to surf and spin wherever i am....."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,990    Replies: 34
".:sparkey is practicing poi, juggling, unicycling, suchlike:.-Hey, are you a clown?-No, not really, why?-You're doing clown stuff.-Well, I'm not a clown.-Are you going to join the circu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,249    Replies: 11
"For example:A lovely bit of crumpet:A nice bit of fluff:etc"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,574    Replies: 9
"Step up we spin trains.what would your dad do if he knew you were playing with pink fluffy balls?ill tell you what id do ..confiscate them and get you done"
Views: 455    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,050    Replies: 3
"I sort of saw this last night. Problem was that I was surrounded by excitable 14 year olds with a tendency to talk over the quite bits and then scream over the loud bits so I missed a f..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter