Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 14,110    Replies: 98
"Have you ever had one of those questions that just dont really seem to have an answer? A question that you spend hours thinking about but just cant seem to come to a conclusion? A good ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,260    Replies: 5
"Sorry if this is a bad place to post this. I could not work out where it would be best to post it.I am supposed to be doing a 'poi making' workshop for around 30 people in the next 2 we..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,090    Replies: 25
"In New Zealand if you sink the white ball, the other person gets only one shot! Scandalous! What’s the point!I have a friend from Kilcool who insists you have sink the black in the sa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,154    Replies: 4
"i took my three sets of poi - pink tailed poi (the ones that ate my jeans), white lycra sock poi and stripey sock poi- up to a family member's bday party yday, my nieces loved them, i h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,383    Replies: 19
"Ok...I managed to blow the engine on my fantastic car yesterday and am in desperate need to get a new one...I am looking at 3 different ones tonight and have limited info but anyones kn..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,901    Replies: 5
"any help and advice people????some one i know is off to canada for a few months and would like to know if there is a rave scene, the in's and out's of setting up parties etc.i've heard ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,535    Replies: 13
"I just seen my pixies on the telly!! any aussies out there should tune into channel seven tonight for the news... bec and elke are in a story about the carina festival... they are on st..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,942    Replies: 10
"Ok here are the rules, the same subject gets used all day, each day the first poster gets to choose a particular band/artist to talk about or sing lines from your fav songs from.Todays ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,541    Replies: 69
"the aim of the game is to make a story about frotunate unfortunate events eg. sally went the the shopunfortunately she forgot to bring moneyfortunately mrs potts from number 42 lent he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,486    Replies: 14
"My repetitive-strain-damaged hands have been forbidden to play with poi, sticks etc for at least 4 weeks. Can't play guitar either cause it hurts. So basically I don't have a hobby anym..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,951    Replies: 38
"today i've found out that i'm a big joke.what do you do when you find out your not loved by someone the way led you to think you was.i've just cried all day.i wont go into detail as i d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,570    Replies: 19
"Hello lovely HoPpers,As some of you may have noticed, I've not been around very much of late.There are soooo many new threads! Good work I'm hoping someone can provide me with an exe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,891    Replies: 41
"OH GOD NOT ANOTHER MUSIC THREAD!?!No wait, here me out.I love psytrance and often play it in my classroom BUT every album I have has some section where I need to run over and skip over ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 795    Replies: 17
"hey peeps i havent been on for a while just been busy with the house and i am now moving to swindon so any poi doers out there shout up "
Views: 1,376    Replies: 0
"OK, so i love to spin and so does every one here,but do you ever get times where your lose all your inspiration for your art?the incling, or abiblity to create anything new seams to van..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,105    Replies: 5
"My mums partner showed me a poem the other night that he wrote about me, I can't stop giggling at so I thought I'd share It's written from my point of view, aimed at my mum. I think tha..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,477    Replies: 33
"So, it turns out that my GCSE results are approaching fast.... I'm not worried (Hell, I wasn't worried during the exams, but only because I didn't care) for two reasons: 1) I'm not in t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,098    Replies: 6
"Its 15" and about 7lbs..... lookie !! http://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1641And the best thing about all of this as amusing as it is- and you would wa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,298    Replies: 3
"This is heaps funny add for a beer made here in Australiahttp://www.bigad.com.au/ Its a good laugh."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,065    Replies: 23
"i am new, or more like i was, i now no how to use the site, blah blah blah, but how did it feel for you to be new?? "
Views: 675    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,583    Replies: 16
"The Hell Pizza billboards have been erected around Auckland and Wellington. Half of the poster is taken up with a photo of the president and the other half has the phrase 'Hell: Too Goo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,794    Replies: 88
"i Just noticed I've got all sorts of really random stuff in my pockets. So i was just wondering what everyone else has in theirs - not an interesting topic but i'm a strange person....O..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,411    Replies: 18
"i have been banned from watching Two Pints Of Lager And A Packet Of Crisps by my parents im 16 for goodness sake they say it is not suitable for a young girl of my age, all my friends..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,809    Replies: 4
"Not ten minutes ago did I complete my first burn... it was amazing. I can not wait to do it again-- and in the dark this time (I took the advice on the site and did it first in the da..."
Last Reply by
Views: 917    Replies: 4
"Hehe, just talking with someone and they made a crack about spinning in a race suit... 's made of nomex (kevlar like stuff) and so would be quite safe, but absolutly hilarious....I want..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,902    Replies: 20
"Has anyone ever actually called a doctor (as recommended on most bottles of lamp oil, directly under the warning that "contents could be harmful or fatal if swallowed") to see what you ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,462    Replies: 19
"I have just found that stop watches make really good poiish toys for whan i'm bored at work! - YAY! I wonder what else you could use? Any interesting tales?"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,230    Replies: 12
"To explain. There's a show here, which I have seen all of about half of an episode of, and heard about the whole one. It involves a maroon coloured pikachu like thing (I think its cal..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,402    Replies: 16
"ok then, seeing as its that time of the year when you find out if you're a nerdy swat or a complete failure, lets list those subjects. be it for gcse or a levels, or anything you've cho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,405    Replies: 22
"i mean boredom is a well talked about thing dont you think, i mean who doesnt talk about it, who doesnt think about it, i mean really its the most interesting popular thing around, dont..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,413    Replies: 54
"This would be the second time I've seen fire Poi in real life, and for the second time I was blown away by it. Stuff like that is why I keep spinning.I got to talk to Loki too. he ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,936    Replies: 20
"So, while I was down in Dorking with the loverly Pigeon_Wigeon, something horrible happened...So horrible, I may be traumatised for life (No Claire, not the C word )...My staff broke! ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 822    Replies: 6
"Ok I came across somthing that has allways intregued me, two of my friends have the same Legue of Gentlemen VideosOn one of them the speach from Pappa Lazarou goes like this....Sandwok!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 727    Replies: 11
"Finally I got some disk-space so I could upload a few pics.Comment if you like, enjoy if you can /Dennis"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,138    Replies: 8
"So im planning on deffering my second year of uni next year to travel. I was thinking of doing england, ireland, scotland, denmark. any suggestions on exactly where? I want to see as mu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,268    Replies: 12
"Yesterday I worked from 7am till 7pm.. From work I went to a party nearby, you know, 5 stages openair, lots of people and stuff.. Got back home at 5.. Luckily I work 20 mins away from w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,176    Replies: 107
"hey hey i no this may seem a bit odd but last night watching the new t.v show 'celeb circus' i have decided to see if i was to start a circus, if anyone would want to join and wat there..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,087    Replies: 10
"Here I am living in one of the greatest cities in the world......and I'm missing London today.I think it's because of all my friends there. Miss you guys. "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,082    Replies: 3
"hey i'm making myself known now to all the peeps who have been telling me to be more active on HOP yayhi peeps xxxx it's kelly... brown hair eyes etc do poi and devil sticks, and bit ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,862    Replies: 28
"Well im not a pub dweller, but to see my friends occastionaly i have to venture away from the pot of parafin, and the sticks.So last night i go to the pub, local in wellington somerset ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 924    Replies: 2
"hello peeps, just woundered if anyone was goin soulsurvivor for those of you that know what it is, most peeps wil prob be goin play tho "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,821    Replies: 4
"u lot have probably seen this but it's worth seeing again !http://www.keenaschips.co.uk/index.php?page=articles/misc_rainbowpeace and love and walnuts biatchesxxxb"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,997    Replies: 12
"I'm feeling really ill (damn summer colds) so my mom has been nice enough to ferry cups of coffee from the kitchen to my room. Over the course of the past hour or so I've had 6 (countin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,853    Replies: 21
"Young handsom fire spinning male seeking rich Sugar Person to buy me some fire toys.In return you will receive good karma,bragging right for your generosity,endless gratitude and namein..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,149    Replies: 10
"I took these the other day!(well my dad did) How cool!!! Only problem is that i look blurred does anybody know how i can make myself look like i'm not moving?? "
Views: 863    Replies: 0
"is anyone here going to soulsurvivor? your probably not because its on the same time as play! "
Last Reply by
Views: 7,204    Replies: 52
" not jus indicators others things also "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,243    Replies: 18
"Old MacDonald had a farm eieioand on that farm he had a chicken, eieio..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,963    Replies: 102
" i was told tht doin fire burn offs is possible wiv poi by runnin them along the ground is this so?"
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter