Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,093    Replies: 14
"I wish i lived by you people! but alas i like in the US and there isnt' many people who know what poi is! Ugh :-( I bet yer all wonderfully crazy too!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,074    Replies: 21
"ok i made a big booboo just now. My 4yr old has a friend's birthday party today. The invite said the venue name - james cameron centre.there is a youthclub behind my home called the cam..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,708    Replies: 102
"Ok the game works like this :-We start at the Letter A (well duh) and you have to think of a word beginning with A to describe the person above you. The next person has to think of a w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,245    Replies: 40
"Having recently been at a music festival in Sydney a mate of mine noticed a lot of people breaking open thier glowsticks swrling the stuff around in thier mouths and as a result thier m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,580    Replies: 35
"ok so its a bit late as you probably wont read this before getting your results but nm i thought id put it here for ya all the samejust had the same situation last week with a levels yu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,456    Replies: 60
"Does anyone have a good personal motto or any general advice?Because the year 12s have to fill out a sort of profile that goes in the yearbook at the end of the year...and the questions..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,193    Replies: 19
"Am I losing it or are the songs in Balamory rather good? (I keep finding myself singing them when I'm cleaning, washing the dishes, ect) Please tell me I'm not the only one who does it!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,641    Replies: 45
"If u could would u turn back time? To a minute ago or years? What would u change? Just little things like the colour of your room or to life changing decisions.I know i would have star..."
Views: 2,898    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,213    Replies: 11
"ha i just made my sister join up (i find this highly amusing lol) her intro is there -LilMissSmartyPantsPlease make her feel welcome.What u waiting for? do it now!!! cheers "
Last Reply by
Views: 7,903    Replies: 76
"Just recently, a month ago to be exact, i love the love of my life, he told me he didnt love me anymore. I love this person, i would die for him. And now hes gone. A few days after he b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,081    Replies: 31
"god how i wish id thoght of thiswww.keo.orgbasically what these guys are doing is collecting as many stories as possible from people around the world as well as other things from the 21..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,159    Replies: 32
"Written by: SethisAnd on ANOTHER happy note, I got paid today I think God has taken a shine to me.See some of you at PLAY! Ha.Ha.Ha.God hates me.Setting off this morning, I got to the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,170    Replies: 5
"Thanks for the words the other day guys, I took my poi to Beautiful Days festival and had a great time spinning to the music. For once I didn't care what anyone thought, I just did it a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,892    Replies: 31
"Try this and remember the clue....There are less than 4000 people in the world who can escape this house. So have a try. Clicky here There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to l..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,350    Replies: 12
"Boo!Just sayin'-Pere(wow, forum all like, high tech and stuff. you know, stickfigures are the new cool...)(sent a bunch of ppl to hop yesterday, figured I should stop in and say hi)"
Views: 456    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 950    Replies: 1
"Post deleted by bchickpea"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,443    Replies: 53
"I got to work this morning and the first email i recieved was from my girlfriend (now Ex). We've been having problems for the last month and today she decided to end our relationship.Th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 833    Replies: 10
"hi... pls post me happy PM I'm a bit sad and my english sux "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,159    Replies: 2
"FRD and I got a gig in a bar here in Morroco. We met these 4 lovely french girls who also span a bit of Poi. We decided we would perform on the roof of the Taros Bar, where FRD had pre..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,969    Replies: 28
"Strange thing happened last night... just wanting to see if it is just me who thinks it is odd, or whether others also find it a little disconcerting.last night i had a wonderful night ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,066    Replies: 24
"i used to change my hair with the coming of every new sun, just because im never comfortable being in a 'rut', k..not the best word..i employ change in my life wherever possible and can..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,060    Replies: 1
"Hey guys...Am traveling up to Byron on the above mentioned date with some friends - have searched the site for relevant groups twirling at night at Byron, but cant seem to find the info..."
Last Reply by
Views: 880    Replies: 14
"Just wondering, around what sort of level do people start playing with fire (poi)? Is it mostly a matter of confidence? or when people gain a certain number of tricks they think they ca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,440    Replies: 17
"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/berkshire/4167628.stmYou just have to love Britain, and how well Labour is tackling crime.Of course there's crime everywhere, but I'm upping and leavi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,110    Replies: 8
"Not actually a post about long sunny afternoons of contact in the sunshine. have a look at this. M Vandrot, 24, who is studying botanics at Edinburgh University, left the ball on his wi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,898    Replies: 12
" THIS has had me in a very large giggle bubble for the past few days. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHFILMED IN ALL CAPS VERSION, naturall..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,187    Replies: 42
"I just wanted to sayGOOD LUCK to everyone getting results todayI hope you did really really well"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,364    Replies: 43
"hello! its a friend of mines 21st on saturday and shes having a fancydress party! and theres no theme! and im stuck for what to go as. i have this really wicked costume for an india..."
Views: 1,336    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 851    Replies: 6
"Basicly if I cant find a job and find a place to live within erm 5 maybie 6 months I will have to move to Angelsey with my parents couse there old and stupid and middle aged and want to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,316    Replies: 61
"I know that sounds a bit crazy....but for art for my final piece I'm doing two paintings of a couple kissing. I've been spending months trying to sketch it but it's really not happening..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,663    Replies: 5
"Sorry if there are posts on this allready I did my best to look. Whats the difference when you spin them? whats better? Ide love to try glow stick of some sort but I dunno im a poi only..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,594    Replies: 9
"Hey , not been on here in a LONG while, finally managed to get some time to spin and am of to Beautiful Days festival this weekend (and will be taking my poi even though I'm dead rusty ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,747    Replies: 182
"Ive decided to become a postwhore in order to be able to change my 'newbie' title. help!!!! any suggestions on what i can do?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,332    Replies: 31
"Him = Daniel Radcliffe. The boy who plays Harry Potter.He was wicked cute in the 3rd movie. But I've seen pictures of the fourth. And its just not working for him. For started, they..."
Last Reply by
Views: 976    Replies: 24
"Getting drunk at parties is really beggining to suck, you never know where you've been after a while and you wake up in all manner of places . maybe i should give up and be a priest. Ca..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,197    Replies: 12
"just wondering who went to womad in rivermead reading and what was your best moment.mine was spinning poi in the siam tent in uv light then laying down eyes closed listening to yasmine ..."
Views: 890    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 754    Replies: 2
"Does anyone know of a good hair salon in london where i can get my tips dyed pink and cut for a reasonable price?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,591    Replies: 4
"I cant wait - brand new glow poi at the ready, silly costumes and 'hair' being created, and best of all a new blow-up bed with no punctures. Who else is going? "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,239    Replies: 18
"I have a test in two days that i have to get 70% or higher to pass. I've got most of it memorized, but i'm haveing trouble with small details. Does anyone have good study tips that migh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,398    Replies: 28
"Instructions: Eat one really hot chillie, then kiss a person. "
Views: 540    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,448    Replies: 11
"my friend has just broken his leg in three places by falling off a skim board..............have you ever broken a bone and how did you do it?weird but interesting post people-give it a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,923    Replies: 7
"I just wanted to share that a book I was consulted on, and am featured in part of as a fire eating experty type has just been published and hit the shelves.It is called "Secrets of the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,223    Replies: 2
"Are there any members who do poi from liverpool and fancy meeting up?I'm sick of doing the same few moves that I know out on my porch and wanna learn some new moves. I know it sounds od..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,981    Replies: 35
"ok so i am a fire virgin and tonight i am going to loose my virginity i have been scared off fire since an acciddent that happened in my house (my brother blew up my kitchen).but i have..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,601    Replies: 130
"this zoo is really cool, coz its only an imaginery zoo, its all in our minds (and cyber space). personally, i think zoo's are yucky places and stuff blahblah.but this is different, so ..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter