Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,431    Replies: 4
"Who was at the Custard Factory on Friday night (11th Nov)? I know I spoke to a few fellow spinners but as not from Brum was overcome by the amoutn of names battering round my head. Just..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,022    Replies: 10
"...I'm a beginner at poi who has inevitably reached the point where I can no longer progress until I’ve practiced and perfected the basics I already know. It feels really weird to not..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,153    Replies: 20
"Today the boy insists that kansas is far away from michigan. I say "No, its not, I can get there in a day!"He bursts out laughing. And tells me he can get to germany in a day. ergo, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,938    Replies: 41
"Zang! Who is that, striding along the fields! It is &lbr;noodles&rbr;, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a cruel scream, his voice cometh:"I'm going to pound you so hard, you ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,556    Replies: 11
"How do you do it?I've been away for 10 months, traipsing around Europe and the UK (as many of you know). When I left Australia, I had only just finished high school and I had enjoyed a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,038    Replies: 17
"I can't decide if this should make me mad or not... Can a non-existent creature be endangered?http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051111/ap_o...DRpBHNlYwM3NTc-"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,175    Replies: 18
"\so, sethis and i are standing outside the city walls by sainsbury's in york, the walls on our left... and we'd been having quite a time of finding our way around, had to text (my?) boy..."
Views: 1,061    Replies: 0
"Hey eveyone!!How u all doing?I havnt posted for a long time and thought id drop in to say hi!! Havnt really bin up to much recently, been working hard and got myself my own set of fire ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,758    Replies: 4
"This is a call out to all those people out there that know me. I have just upgraded my phone. And dew to a bloody software problem with (gurrrrrrrrrrrrrr) Microsoft ActiveSync when I tr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,916    Replies: 81
"I heard one of my friend singing away to herself in the kitchen the other day... she was singing macy grays "I try"and this was how she sung it... " I try to say goodbye and I choke, tr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 731    Replies: 7
"I find this a completely charming idea that appeals to the hippie, the frenzied reader, the child, and the adventurer in me, and I will go bookhunting tomorrow - thought I'd share!!www...."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,618    Replies: 62
"hay ya old school type people..can we get a few old school people to give a shout out......p.s......old school= at least close to 2 years of bieng on the hop"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,566    Replies: 16
"Ever wanted to blow your bains out while at work? what does all the hoppers do to chill while at work?Ive started to listen to my ipod while on calls that help it go a little fastermike..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,100    Replies: 75
"hmmm you think that there are more people with innies or outies? I am talking about bellybuttons!!! I personally have an innie... I wonder if this has any kind of bearing on the way I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 846    Replies: 17
"http://www.foulbeast.com/zoomquilt/zoom.htm worlds best art site, go to now!!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 707    Replies: 4
"hi i just wondered how random all you HOPpers out there were so please add any comments or whatever and have some fun "
Last Reply by
Views: 708    Replies: 2
"Anyone goin on monday night? cos i'll be there with some glow sticks, and its just me and my mate goin down, so more the merrier!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,434    Replies: 21
"I just bought myself an absolutly gorgeous new corset, specifically for my halloween costume this year. My question to those of you who ever wear corsets (And yes, I'm even talking abou..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,186    Replies: 16
"I watched Dave Gormans Googlewhack adventure last weekend and it made me laugh lots.So being a fan of laughing, and being a fan of random words, and having nothing at work to do today, ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,047    Replies: 17
"To Funny and true...Shoot me if this has been already been posted.http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,091    Replies: 17
"hehe saw this on another sitetry it, it's funhttp://unquietmind.com/insult.html"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,026    Replies: 5
"saw this today, thought ppl would find it interesting.99 pictures"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,817    Replies: 39
"I'm getting my hair chopped off tomorrow but really don't know what style to go for so I'm going to ask you guys to help me come up with something.I have long-ish hair now (it reached 2..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,452    Replies: 23
"I recently encountered a group of youths, not a lot younger than myself, who stopped to watch me spin in a local park, I dont mind people watching, infact, sometimes its a good thing. a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,806    Replies: 56
"what is it about a woman that makes them look so damn sexy just lying in your bed wearin nothing but that old stretched t shirt of yours , you no th 1 thats so old its th comfiest youve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,543    Replies: 5
"Hello everyone....This is a shameless plug to get lots of people to vote for one of my best mates to win a modeling competition. ....please! Every vote helps.Anyway here's what she..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,452    Replies: 21
"following on from the belly button fluff thread *and because i'm bored* which have you got???my tummy button is an inny.and yes i get blue fluff in it sometimes "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,216    Replies: 5
"and it was great.here come the details.It happened in Austria, in the village of Moenichkirchen, a place that used to be a popular vacation spot, but hasnt seen many visitors lately.It ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,902    Replies: 5
"Falling Darkness CutBy Poetry of FireRise on Phoenix WingsI apologise for the above, I'm still feeling the after effects of a a really good Sunday session!"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,080    Replies: 20
"My story starts aged 7, Pretty much as far back I can remember, and as far back as I can remember my rents being at each others throats.My parents were always arguing, and when they'd f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,263    Replies: 7
"There are three hundred pounds of freeze dried yams, served with soy-sauce. Little train-tracks lead up to and around this massive dish. Five dozen tiny passengers ride on eight tiny tr..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,547    Replies: 7
"I bought a canvas to do a wax resist painting (this means you put down something waxy like oil pastels or wax crayons and then paint ink over it and the canvas soaks up the ink but the ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,074    Replies: 42
"yup thats what i'm doing today. it's so liberal, especially when i cant find the belt to it!!!I've spent week upon week wearing trousers and today i realise my legs are in definite need..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,002    Replies: 12
"I know most of you including myself call them gigs, but of course a gig is performing musically for an audience. And as Ravehead told me less than 5 minutes ago, saying a public perform..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,692    Replies: 31
"i just returned from a trip to tesco to pick up a snack and some milk for the office. i had a chilling experience there. i was in the frozen food section and looking at the pies,debatin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,821    Replies: 40
"........ Well basically I'm sitting here listening to Fireworks go off. I don't like the damn things. They scare me. It stems back to a childhood fright involving fireworks.....If that ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,833    Replies: 13
"Hey guys, been a while since my last posts. Right, to business, anyone got any idea's of what i can do to amuse myself while i'm stuck in this dull lesson?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,298    Replies: 26
"I have just come back from 10 breathtakingly amazing days in edinburgh and Sheffield and am sitting in front of the computer, dead tired and keeping myself buisy until I can crash in be..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,549    Replies: 14
"I just recently had the pleasure of wathcing the new FF7 movie, Advent Children, and it has changed my life. Really. It definatly gets my vote for best picture of the year dispite the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,019    Replies: 3
"Not sure whether this have been posted before.Try typing in "failure" in google search and press "I am feeling lucky".Try typing in "French Military Victory" and press "I am feeling luc..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,625    Replies: 30
"Today was yet another very slow day in work. As is the norm on days like this we ended up having a conversation about a stupid topic. I guess we do it just so as not to sit there in s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,828    Replies: 20
"why is it over the past few years some really sh**ty things have happened within my life.about a year ago i found out that my younger sister has a brain tumor, it all happened around th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,719    Replies: 16
"There are so many good pictures in the galleries here that I wanted to honor them in some way. Ive always wanted some sort of rating system implemented so that the best pictures could ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,076    Replies: 31
"Ok, I have this wierd thing for Harry Potter and Stitch (as in Lilo and Stitch).I worshipp Stitch and Harry Potter Rocks my world. This makes no practical sense and is based on no known..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,343    Replies: 17
"The title says it all "
Last Reply by
Views: 935    Replies: 22
"im upset.can i have a hug please "
Last Reply by
Views: 5,518    Replies: 52
"The title says it all, if your online, get in there! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,317    Replies: 10
"on my way into work today i saw an AA(roadside car assistance) van broken down on the side of the road.now thats comedy. "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,792    Replies: 25
"I just don't understand...A week or two ago when we were shopping my housemate/ex (I'm moving out next week!) begged to buy bacon. I was realy upset/worried about it because it makes m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,623    Replies: 20
"Does anyone know or have any ideas about clothing made from ties sewed together?? In particular a skirt, but ive also thought of a shoulder bag, a hat, and even a top!! Ive recently bo..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter