Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,041    Replies: 14
"Move all breakables out of the wayMake yourself room (push furniture up against the walls)Fit flush lighting so you dont break shades or bulbsDon't light fire poi indoors (for obvious r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,749    Replies: 21
"Ok im having trouble thinking fo what to get for my girlfriend. What the hell can i get her? Theres all those ideas of jewelery and stuff but i wanted soemthing you know a little more ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,200    Replies: 15
"Didn't know if this should go in discussions or not but wanted to keep it light hearted so plonked it here.I DID do a search but frankly puting "common sense" into the search engine pul..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,583    Replies: 13
" I found this extremely humorous. er- humourous.... A message from John Cleese to the citizens of the United States of America:In light of your failure to elect a competent President ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 898    Replies: 9
"I dont ever check this section... so I probably wont see all the replies... especially about the incredibly misleading title.. hehe... http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvideo/1033/Best_Ch..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,217    Replies: 3
"Can i sill spin fire at my houses one is in town and one is in the country if my town is under burn ban. I know it means like no camp fires and no grilling but fire spinnning is an artf..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,581    Replies: 13
"As opposed to all the "moan about partners, exes etc" threads! Nice things and anecdotes about nice people, and cool things that happened to you.I just got a call from the institute's r..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,245    Replies: 13
"Did anyone just see the poi on BBC1 on the tsunami program? It wa pretty good, but they did it NO justice, as they zoomed in on peoples faces and all you could see was flashes as the po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,486    Replies: 28
"hey kiddies, lots has been happening to me, i haven't been around for a long time...but i would like you ask a few questions...you probably know lots and have particular opinions on ref..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,989    Replies: 38
"What do you reckon is the most famous greenday song?And if you name something recent (Good Riddance or later) then what do you think was the most famous song before then, as well!Ta guy..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,055    Replies: 31
"As i've posted above just a chance to share wisdoms of our life. 1. If theres a issue deal with it don't run away My aunt was haveing a huge arguement with her brother about her inher..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,337    Replies: 9
"As some of you may know, Irn Bru (and Orangina, for non-Scots!!) is also sold in glass bottles with 20 p refund on them. I just went to get the money back at my local co-op, and I had t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,649    Replies: 67
"so.i have my tickets for NZ. via Fiji(5 days)coming back via Oz. for 5-7 weeksI think i will be mostly in Queenstown when i am in NZ. but making various trips elsewhere i hope.... And t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 962    Replies: 6
"hay. ok here i go..i am moving to l.a at the end of december.me and my girlfriend she is a mortishion and i am nutsbut we want to move neer cypress.we where wondering if any one here li..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,540    Replies: 50
"Ok the bones of this is that I have to have an operation on Thurs (don.t worry nothing life threatening I know you're all so concerned )Thing is I'm reeeaaally scared about the going to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,824    Replies: 28
"got told off , apparently i drink too much, smoke too much and dont spend enough time at home and blah, so my rents have told me to stop poi and everythin else i like doin, but the pro..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,990    Replies: 10
"So I was watching tv, a programe about madonna (I wan't to tell you a secret),and I blinked and was sure I saw one of her dancers (who apparently touch her heart with their passion)had ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,179    Replies: 42
"Ok we were discussing this at work, who is the hottest Disney babe??"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,760    Replies: 32
"The Mayonnaise Jar and 2 Cups of CoffeeWhen things in your lives seem almost too much to handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 cups of cof..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,453    Replies: 5
"Post deleted by Woo!"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,158    Replies: 7
"I really love opening up my homepage and reading the headlines of the news.&lbr;sarcasm&rbr; I especially love it when things like this come up... &lbr;/sarcasm&rbr; Gorilla's nipple fe..."
Views: 674    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,286    Replies: 5
"Been away from here for a long while. The reason? Got a bit hooked on deviant art. I know this has been discussed here before, but who else here is a deviant? I can be found at http://m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,383    Replies: 26
"oh yeah, bring on warm weather (34 degrees in melb tomorrow), sunnies and Ukrainian folk music!! "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,867    Replies: 19
"im going to pull up a bean bag and eat chocolate bikkies, anyone care to join me?Gosh, so exciting! i've got one week left of highschool! my formal dress is nearly finished (im making a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,822    Replies: 44
"This is much like the Favourite band thread but with a difference. Name your most favourite song of all time.Mine is well I actually have two: Fear of the Dark ~ Iron Maiden Fade to Bla..."
Last Reply by
Views: 13,831    Replies: 101
"I am currently watching family guy, and is it just me or is lois really hot? normally men only lust over like obviously attractive characters like lara croft and the ladies from dead or..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,258    Replies: 17
"Im having a masquerade ball for my 18th birthday hopefully (if my mother is so kind as to let me) and I need help and advice on stuff......this is the dress I am hopefully going to make..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,615    Replies: 38
"Ok this took me like a whole 24 hours to get, you prob all know it or get the answer in 5 seconds but hey, SUFFER LIKE I DID! What is greater than God?More evil than the devil,Poor peo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,106    Replies: 31
"Cramps. Period pain. Those terrible terrible pains in your stomach one week a month.I happen to get them really badly (although strangely didn't get them half as bad when I was travelli..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,600    Replies: 26
"GIRL'S DIARYSaturday 5 February 2005 .Saw him in the evening and he was acting really strangely. I went shopping in the afternoon with the girls and I did turn up a bit lateso thought..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,552    Replies: 18
"As some of you may know, I recently got my license and I've been driving around everywhere. It's the best I did a search on this and only realy got the 'what songs do you spin to' type ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,516    Replies: 35
"Remember that frustrating game where you had to hit the penguin and see how far you could get it?Well, here's the slightly less child-frienldy version...Current Record 545.5Penguin Bash..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,954    Replies: 27
"'Through the Voyages of Columbus to the americas, a new world was discovered, but an old world was imposed.' Discuss.What the hell am I supposed to do with that!!I've no idea what sort ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,312    Replies: 3
"I finally got my first fire picture it doesnt show as good of tracers as every one elses but what tha hey it works. o yea it was with a razor cell phone camera lol. some neighbor took a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,888    Replies: 16
"A very talented and funny stop motion animation by a talented ginger of the world, and no i dont mean me Seth Green's animation it gets really funny at around 6 mins"
Views: 7,326    Replies: 84
"ok so lock it if its tooo long...lolbut i am just trying to see how accurate it is... my answer is at the bottom. enjoy or complain Written by:At the end of this, you are asked a quest..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,963    Replies: 26
"For some reason I can imagine (these 2 people in particular) living in daft places. Cantus I can imagine actually lives down a wishing well, like that old CITV show with the two rosey c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,365    Replies: 31
"Today I came home to find that the postman had put a dragon and some chocolates through my catflap. The lovely Molly had sent them to me (thank you Molly ). It got me thinking about al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,031    Replies: 3
"press THIS and go see the first ever music video shot on mobile phones! It took a while to stream completely so go make a cuppa while you wait You can read about it HERE it's the arti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,861    Replies: 26
"http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4469098.stmI really dont know what to do....."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,310    Replies: 11
"I'm going for a weekend trip (Nov 25-27) with a group of friends. Is there anything other then the obvious musiums and gallery's to visit? I may go find my old flat, it's been like 17 ..."
Views: 1,044    Replies: 0
"anyone spoken to durbs recently? hows his travels going? hello guy should be back in clapham in new year its way to chilly for me atm i seem to have a never ending cold :(:( erm see you..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,577    Replies: 3
"okay I gottta address this topic, see its something that happens quite often to me and I just wonder does it happen to the rest of the masses and how do they respond to this....okay hav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,218    Replies: 3
"Anyone know any good poi websites that show you other moves then HoP b/c i dont have anyone to teach me so i teach myself with fire and glowsticks. i gues jsut post some good websites i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,789    Replies: 24
"Hi..i am thinking about enrolling next year, I found this school near me.. I just wondered though, cos im a beginner really.. I am alright at spinning poi, and I have done gymnastics Y..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,406    Replies: 15
"Poke The Penguin go on do it... u know u wanna!(note: it has 3 different attacks... and u have to poke it more than once to piss it off )Merry Xmas HOP! i just gave u another inter..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,397    Replies: 14
"Yesterday, my non-spinning friend and I had about 15 mins to wait at a bus stop. I carry my sock poi around with me everywhere, so I started playing with them while we waited for the bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,764    Replies: 27
"..and its one you can play at your desk.Instructions on how to play:1) Grab a Biro.2) Look upwards 3) Place said Biro on lips.4) Blow sharply upwards, propelling the Biro skywards and p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,424    Replies: 10
"this morning one of the guys in my class copped a beating from one of the others...it was the most disturbing thing i think ive ever seen. Joph must have said something to James and he ..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter