Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,368    Replies: 6
"I'm about to buy a pair ot glow sock Poi, and i'm kinda sketchy on what color i should get... it's a toss up between the blue, and the Rainbow, the only reason i'm not 100% with the ra..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,934    Replies: 37
"So. It was yesterday. I park my car on a hill in a housing estate to go and visit a client.I turn back to the car to get some notes from my car and see that it is beginning to roll.... ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,929    Replies: 10
"Why did I do it. I can't have forgotten. I never forget after the first time. Maybe I was preoccupied.Having just made a chilli, which is now simmering nicely, and after crumbling the r..."
Views: 1,373    Replies: 19
"i've just embarassed myself big time, by posting something very stupid on another site that i can't delete.now everyone is laughing at me...and they're toatlly misunderstanding what i s..."
Views: 599    Replies: 0
"Hey hey. I have just moved from San Antonio Texas to Bellflower California ((AKA Los Angeles area)).If there are any HoPpers in the area that might be interested in getting together for..."
Last Reply by
Views: 933    Replies: 5
"i just started coming on hear when my pc got ill!!! so thort i would come say hi! and that iv not got bord just side tracked. so how you all bin? any exciting new`s? has any one bin out..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,894    Replies: 8
"My gosh! I've had my computer in the shop for the last month & is it just me or are a certain few "men" (read young men) having a bad time of the month? I've just come across at le..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,639    Replies: 37
"i feel like i am wandering cyberspace alone. i love this site but i can't seem to find anyone to really chat with. i tried going to the live chat but noone is ever there? where is every..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,576    Replies: 14
"you know how it works...i type a word, you type the first word that comes into your head..they all feed off of each other!k..sugar bowlbegin! "
Last Reply by
Views: 875    Replies: 13
"hey, bumped into a few pretty boys from work when i was out and about with my poi, they think anyone who plays with poi are smelly hippies with dreads that don't wash and only eat cabba..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,699    Replies: 49
"Every other thread lately seems to be about being sad or depressed or something bad happening.WELL I want something happy!Don't tell me all of you are having utterly craptastic lives! S..."
Last Reply by
Views: 935    Replies: 11
"Climate experiment....Whilst your computer is left unattended, the program will initiate, and do its work, calculating climate predictions; Thus, a super computer is born from the masse..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,327    Replies: 50
"Could I get myself deported as an American citizen or would I be stuck there as a hobo?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,481    Replies: 6
"I'm a very generous person, and I love giving gifts. I think it would be marvellous if HoP had a wish list integrated into the shopping page so people could see what others want, and bu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,233    Replies: 15
"I've been hearing this constantly since getting to brooklyn.In case I had any illusions that it was new york based, it was on the simpsons recently.Where is it from? I know I've been o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,446    Replies: 24
"http://blueballfixed.ytmnd.com/How long did you spend looking at this ?Strangely hypnotic"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,721    Replies: 12
"I have a secret online life.Sometimes it feels like I'm a spy, hiding in the shadows amongst all the cyber networking.It's kinda exciting, especially when certain persons get home and I..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,333    Replies: 6
"The world has always scorned the truly unique... Gimme a roll!"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,208    Replies: 30
"Yesterday I finished reading the War Posts... . . . all of them... . . .the links too. And I have found, not much to my surpize, That most countries do not have a very good opinion of..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,402    Replies: 2
" Hey all you dudes i was wondering if any one wouldlike to try and help put a fire circle night on some where around the boronia area or just in the general area of Victoria. im lookin..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,612    Replies: 6
"I was just wondering if any of you were going to Max Graham tonight, and if people will be able to spin there tonight? Also where is the best place to go afterwards, that we will be abl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,406    Replies: 9
" Facial Morpher Morph photos of yourself to show how you'll look when you're older, different ethnicity, or.. erm... cartoon (or painted!)I got some great results.Old Me:Manga Me:And, t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 11,591    Replies: 55
"well folkies, in the good old tradition of "my job/life is boring, I need something to do with my time" internet solutions, I present to you "The hardest riddle available on the interne..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,256    Replies: 3
"www.break.com/index/stolenlaptop.htmltalk about getting more than you bargened for"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,467    Replies: 2
"http://www.atomfilms.com/af/content/gangsta_rap_se some of the online animation ive seen"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,119    Replies: 5
" I just felt i should share this with you"
Views: 1,166    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,422    Replies: 2
"Anyone played the game God of War? i've been playin it the last couple weeks, but the second i started playing it, i couldn't help but notice how much it looks like this Kratos dude is ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,190    Replies: 42
"I've just spent two hours listening to someone rant and rave about how great the TV show is and am completely sick of it. So I came up with an idea that might just make me watch it (oth..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,053    Replies: 1
"I'm moving out!!!!! :O :O :O so im not gonna be around for about 2 weeks miss you all!!!Lots of loveVamp!"
Last Reply by
Views: 843    Replies: 3
"hugs for firebyrd whos going through a diffcult time..... im thinking of you honey, you have my love and hugs and supprt whenever you need it (and even when you dont) "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,958    Replies: 21
"Why dont hop ppl like fire breathing whats wrong with it i never knew so many ppl hated it untill i came to hop hate is such a strong word i dont like it very much "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,938    Replies: 12
"My brother showed me this list earlier, i thought it was funny. Hopefully this hasnt already been posted but i did a search and nothing came up so . . . . These questions about Australi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,151    Replies: 26
"I'm currently working on a project - a fictional rock band for a cartoon strip type thing.I'm looking for peoples faces that I can base some drawings on.Also, anyone who actually does p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 624    Replies: 3
"i know your all probablyu gonna be really uninterested by this, but i got promoted!!!!!!!!!!!i just had to shout about it cause im so excited!i know its subway but im really happy "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,388    Replies: 30
"Holy crap.My nominee for craziestass video of the year:3 club juggling while doing Dance Dance Revolution."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,032    Replies: 12
"so, i quit my job, sold my car, said goodbye to all my friends, expecting to fly to sydney yesterday.backpack packed and everything, yet for some reason my visa hasnt been finalised - ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,425    Replies: 14
"Hey would anyone here be willing to send care packages back and forth. Containing stuff like Cd's Native food/food stapples of your area. clothing, stuff made. ya know creative stuffs. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,140    Replies: 16
"Well it's not far away and the counter will bust the 30.K line... congratulations Malcolm and HoP!But I observe members with no's past 30K already... what's this about? Is member numbe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,080    Replies: 12
"So I was working in the emergency room last night.I had two patients who I was taking care of. One was 18 months old and the other was 14 years old. Both came in with what looked like..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,610    Replies: 97
"Ugh I really dislike the way Madonna at allmost 50 is prancing around stage in outfits Britney Spears would wear. Yes she looks great but theres no getting away from the fact that she i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,838    Replies: 33
"I've seen elements of contact juggling and ribbons in gymnastics, but I still think poi is very much a rich unique skill and separate entity. Could this event become real in the future?..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,873    Replies: 32
"alrighty people - SPILL. now i KNOW some of you have been planning this for ageswhat do u have planned for your partners/dates this valentine's? how're you gonna knock their socks off? ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,483    Replies: 13
"Does anybody play it? If you don't know what it is; it's that game where it plays music, and you step on arrows as they come up on the screen, I think it's super fun. I can do Heavy dif..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,582    Replies: 4
"I've just been in the Gallery and noticed something. Dom has posted up a whole bunch of pics from UberOz and most of them catch people in various poses pulling silly faces. Ry on the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 955    Replies: 3
"I am going after a falconry liscense when i move from NYC USA to Florida USA. any one here do falconry, or can offer some help? i would like to help any and all interested in falconry. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,667    Replies: 24
"Central Park reporting 22.8 inches recently, which is only about four inches off the record, set in 1947. The snow hasnlt let up at all yet here in brooklyn, altho its not as windy as ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 866    Replies: 2
" I saw in a recent magazine here, in Canada, and the USA has launched a shuttle into outer space, and will arrive at pluto sometime in 2010 - 2014. (Unsure) The shuttle is traveling a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,739    Replies: 20
"right, heres one thats been on my mind for a while. if youre making a sandwich and you want to put butter/mayo on, do you go for a knife or a spoon first?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,515    Replies: 13
"hmmmm.... does anyone know where i can get free music downloads - i managed to spend thirty quid on itunes last week so i'm looking for a free (or at least cheaper) alternative!!"
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter