Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 6,852    Replies: 68
"this thread is based on the idea of 'The Dice Man' by Luke Reinhart.Give yourself six options as to what you will post. Number them one to six, roll a dice and post accordingly.As an ex..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,114    Replies: 51
"...once again my favourite day of the year comes along!I hope noone else ate too many pancakes last night for Pancake Eve. Anyway just want to wish ye all a luverly day.Later laterRona..."
Last Reply by
Views: 779    Replies: 6
"hey guys i was just wondering if anyone could give me any tip on glowsticks what are the techniques to it. Ive heard something about figure eight, if anyone could help me by showing me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,918    Replies: 33
"http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=ikpN1zcGJcw its a comedian and hes damn funny"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,185    Replies: 20
"As some of the posts/discussions here have shown, scientists often find it hard to communicate with "normal" (well, you're all spinners, so more-or-less-normal would be better...) peopl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,262    Replies: 5
"Hey, guys. I'm working on applying to University College London for the fall (just need my teacher reference letters...rawr) and I was wondering if any of you there had any thoughts abo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,726    Replies: 6
"That kooky NASA!!! My name is going into space...and yours can too....."Send your name to the asteroid belt on the Dawn spacecraft. Your name will be recorded onto a microchip that will..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,544    Replies: 40
"And remember..... I'm female....How do you bring shy guys out of their shell?I'm too nervous that i'm leading people on, or that i'm imposing, or taht peopel hate me or whatever... but ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,903    Replies: 19
"I plan on moving to fire sometime this next month. I know a good number of you already use fire, and some of you, only use fire. So what precautions should i take to get ready for it? T..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,095    Replies: 34
"hey guys! long time no see. HEY put that cupcake launcher down, this is a persian rug here! plus they're really good cupcakes, let's use these carrot muffins for that.(geez, i'm away fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,050    Replies: 28
"Whilst looking for ideas for artworks made from recycled materials I found THIS. What a great idea!Whatelse could we recycle to build houses with? This is the home page of earthship "
Views: 1,188    Replies: 0
" Ok this friday march 17th 06 im going to monterrey and i was wondering if there was anone ther to visit and spin with. if not im going to just spin in the clubs all night and see if ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,907    Replies: 92
"Right....Disclaimer - I'm a tad (ha) worse for drink than usual which has made me shorter of temperament than usual.Tonight, not for the first time, I've been asked "Are you gay?" for b..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,042    Replies: 4
"I'm going to be a little bit cheeky, because there are a number of existing threads that can help me out - and believe me I'm trawling my way through them - but I'm going to try and enl..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,040    Replies: 14
" I need to make as much money as is physically possible in legal ways in the next 6 months, in order to go to Australia for a year (will be working thre too..) I have qualifications up ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,939    Replies: 50
"i think that we should all break the current record of most people online at once. on nov 20 at 8 oclock hop time(even thought it may not be peoples real times, well go by that, so whe..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,649    Replies: 19
"helll yeahh!!! I went to my first fire gathering this weekend, it rocked!!! There were people from NY, Michigan, Akron Ohio, and representing Cincinnati of course:) I couldn't have pick..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,271    Replies: 6
" SHEET CHYA! i spun my first orb of fire.I have to say i did pretty good for a beginner....Had a decent crowd and i DOUBT anyone will ever see moves like that again :PI have posted som..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,696    Replies: 51
"you know you play too much magic cards when.... your boss comes up to you at work and says"your fired" you say"in reply to that I quit, ha things resolve backwards I win""
Last Reply by
Views: 1,056    Replies: 18
"Best Game Ever? WOW seriously this game looks amazing, i cant wait til its realeased(btw, i just lost)"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,676    Replies: 40
"http://www.crushcalculator.com/content/love/315779631This had the whole office in a very happy mood today! Enter the name of your crush(es), be surprised, and pass it on to all your fri..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,564    Replies: 27
"Im sitting here in a bad mood so i am trying to think of random things that make me smile.like watching my friends trying to play twister at 5am after a messy weekend.what makes you smi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,275    Replies: 9
"Red UV fabric in particular. Seems UV red is pretty rare if existant. Anyone able to help me out?"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,264    Replies: 39
"Name a game any game does it have a meaning is it worth playing does it taste like apple cider or chicken pot pie?in other words...Anyone know any good new or old computer/xbox/PS/PS2/P..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,106    Replies: 37
"I wasn't sure which forum to put this in so I put it in here, although I have a feeling it will get lost pretty quickly.Anyway......Next year at the Play festival I was hoping to make a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,940    Replies: 32
"Has anyone or is currently living in a house boat? I've been thinking about this for about 20 minutes, but i'm so excited, I want to live on a house boat. Idealy something in wales. But..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,322    Replies: 3
"Just made a myspace music site so I'm gonna shamlessly post it everywhere. Feel free to visit, critique/feedback would be muchly appreciated. http://www.myspace.com/geoffontour04And f..."
Last Reply by
Views: 14,380    Replies: 177
"Is getting wed a wonderful show of affection or just a waste of time?plaese, your thoughts........"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,720    Replies: 21
"Hello everyone Right well, everytime i try to read my emails in hotmail it comes up with a tottaly blank screen. After staring at this blank screen for far too long and nearly wearing ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,465    Replies: 13
"hey... guys i've been in hiding but i'm back with a dilemma... can anyone help...?i'm falling for this guy who i really like, who also likes me, but he has a 'girlfriend'. things have h..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,828    Replies: 42
"So when you open your web browser on your computer at home, what page pops up? I think this says a lot about someone, so I'm curious...Mine is www.med.umich.edu/lrc/students/ What's y..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,593    Replies: 11
"Just a time waster for you.If you remove Garfield lines from the comic, it takes on a different tone - no longer do you have a wise cracking cat but a sad man talking to his pet. Here's..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,202    Replies: 20
"Hey, I just bought myself a crossbow (should arrive in a couple of days) It's a 80lb self cocking pistol crossbow. Does anyone know the distance I get get with it? I know a 80 lb crossb..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,572    Replies: 10
"It's little, it doesn't matter if it happens BUT...It would be fun if, when you put your mouse above a photo you got to see WHO's photo gallery you were looking at as well as the title ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,819    Replies: 24
"I'm the happiest puppy imaginable! YAY!!! *tailwags*Excuse me, it's been a hell of a weekend...After the best 15 months of my life with Nick, I finally popped the question. I'm engaged!..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,301    Replies: 7
"It's time for me to purchase a new ride. I'm looking for some experienced advice. Here's my criteria: Excellent gas mileage (I'm talking over 30mpg here) InexpensiveReliable Fairly spa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 829    Replies: 3
"Just seen your signature clicky clicky"
Last Reply by
Views: 701    Replies: 1
"Hello all Brisbane twirlersI heard from a man in Byron Bay that i can buy ledtoys in Brisbane. But i forget where i can buy this toys so i wonder if u know?Then i wonder where and the m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,949    Replies: 20
"This sight is fantastic who else leans there toast I know I do.Keeps it crisp and tastyToast Leaners Club "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,205    Replies: 30
"So at work in my program there are two openly gay doctors. I'm one of them (duh) and the other is my friend, Alexie.So I was talking to a medical student and he told me that he'd hooke..."
Last Reply by
Views: 807    Replies: 2
"Post deleted by ben-ja-men"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,498    Replies: 9
"Ok soooo most of us will remember Looney Tunes, personally I still watch them, they are ace. But after a recent chat with roarfire, I was wondering if they were in one episode who woul..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,047    Replies: 12
"Okay, I used to have a 1mb connection at my previous address but since I've moved there is already internet access here so I have no need for my other one. It's 1mb and is very cheap in..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,943    Replies: 68
"Ok people, what's your favourate film of all times? I only ask this cos I'm sat here bored out of my skull, listening to the top gun soundtrack.So I'll go first, and I have to say top g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,898    Replies: 4
"I'm excited, Just got booked to give my fist (public and paid too) fire performance.I have been practising poi at my local fitness centre (high ceilings and mirrors) which is run by the..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,951    Replies: 23
"Ok, I'm ready for spring now.It is 22F (-6C) and WINDY. And in New York City, the wind whips down the concrete canyons with a force like I can't even begin to describe.I was going to g..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,873    Replies: 3
"The BTB Butterfly is the devil...just needed to get that off my chest...(rubs head ooowwww) Atleast they were unlit...hahah **always safe** "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,134    Replies: 16
"Those of you who know me will know that I'm a pretty laid back guy but right now I'm at my wits end and I need help. Here's the story. I went out with a girl a few months ago and she br..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,940    Replies: 3
"Just click here :http://www.animals-superstars.com/photo-4688.html------------------BTW, I hope some of English spinners will come @ Calais 10-12 March !www.burncrewconcept.netCheers !"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,428    Replies: 39
"is just too adictive and too easy to blow moneywell i blame paypal more just spent 36 quid on an out fit and undies on there i only buy new stuff mind from ebay shops but ive had an out..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter