Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,147    Replies: 17
"After a party the other night, my kitchen bench now has some lovely rings from the bottom of red wine glasses.And I can't get them off.I have looked on google, but the overwhelming resu..."
Last Reply by
Views: 660    Replies: 3
"Superhints...Your indispensible guide to a better life (Man..I miss the Big Breakfast)http://www.tradetricks.org/archives/2006_03.htmlTheres some good stuf there there is is there yes ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,821    Replies: 6
"Phoned my mum yesterday to see whats happenening back home. She told me something really funny.My elder sister Natalie (who changed her name to Sabrina) lost her wallet/had it stolen (c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,237    Replies: 17
"After going through the Calander on HoP looking for someones Birthday I noticed that June 27th is the only day of the year with no HoPpers Birthday on it. So it's the one day of the yea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,665    Replies: 3
"Hello My name is Jesper Hult and i am from Sweden. I have been a backpacker here in Australia in 8 month soon. One of the reasons i come her to Australia was to meet firetwirlers and I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,284    Replies: 40
"it is with great sadness but much excitement that i tell the world that i am leaving te POOka in a short while. I will be touring europe this summer until the start of August with the l..."
Views: 1,122    Replies: 0
"a cool thing jem sent me since i missed her birthday (ahemm )fill youself into my thingy if you want me to remember your birthday cos im crap Add Your Birthday to My Calendar Hear "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,168    Replies: 29
"I'm starting up a clothes/bags/other bits label and I need a Logo. I've been playing about with some today and I need a bit of feed back on them before I go any futher. The Logo needs t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,235    Replies: 7
"http://au.news.yahoo.com/060402/21/ygbf.htmlAs well you know.. (in my best Eddie Izzard voice) "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,469    Replies: 20
"Ok all you budding cooks out there I need you help!I'm staying with a family in India and they have asked me to cook some European food for them. There are some restrictions...It has t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,666    Replies: 18
"Hoooo-freakin'-ya!I can't help but feel that an hour and 20 mins of simpsons might....drag on a bit, but if the trailer makes me laugh, I'm gonna go see it.Hell of a long time to wait t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,627    Replies: 3
"It was friggin awesome! I thought that it was just going to be a normal practice, but then the leaders of the troupe marched up to me and demanded that I light up. I stood there in sh..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,870    Replies: 38
"how do you de-stress? ..........................................................................ah thats better example: PLAY WITH POIah thats better "
Last Reply by
Views: 2,397    Replies: 2
"hey i found this song and it made me smile so i thought i would share it:) .... http://www.myspace.com/voxtrot the name of the song is The Start of Something hope you all smile too:)"
Last Reply by
Views: 753    Replies: 7
"2 am listening to blondie, smokin, and peeping around on HOP...yep wooo hooo man my life is soo exciting:) actually since it's only a wed. night every other normal person is asleep, nop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,011    Replies: 28
"I must say the "related topics" the search engine came up with for this were really funny! Now... here's the real rub. I'm a gel... and she's a gel. And its a (medical) office. So i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,502    Replies: 17
"Hey guyswell i have just been dumped by my boyfriend of 9 months.at first we decided to go on a break but now its final.i feel kinda crap as u would expect so if anyone has any advice o..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,459    Replies: 67
"Thought I'd try a new one:What are you eating now?Or what have you just eaten? Or what would you like to be eating?I thought this might help me to find out more about y'all!(Note to sel..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,024    Replies: 6
"Hey-oh...Who is going to see coheed and cambria!?they are the greatest band all time...of all time...i wish i was in a band...if you were in a band what instrument would you play?(somet..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,728    Replies: 13
"I finished watching Advent Children for the hundredth time two days ago and and decided to dig out my old copy of FF7. The only slight problem is that I've not stopped playing it since ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,709    Replies: 23
"My dad was sent this this morning On Wednesday April 5th, 2006 at two minutes and three secondsafter 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be:> >> > 01:02:03 04/..."
Last Reply by
Views: 934    Replies: 2
"Some photos of my brother in law fire poi spinning up a mountain in the Scottish Highlands...Fire Poi Images CheersBilly."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,726    Replies: 36
"Today I finished the last day on the floor as an intern, or 1st year resident. I have survived the hardest part of Intern year, which is largely reputed to be the most taxing part of m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,316    Replies: 29
"Why am I even in this college course? I'm stuck in a room, with a guy that threatens to beat his girlfriend(according to him he has 8 girlfriends) and refers to women as less then objec..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,103    Replies: 24
"Argh, I can't stand this. I've just gotten a couple more shifts at work, aswell as getting a slight pay rise. But now i'm spending loads, I can't help it. This is usualy what happens du..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,076    Replies: 4
"I’m losing my baby, dam the law. I am a project person meaning I need something to keep me busy or I get in trouble (*big trouble*). Well when I first got her, she had a blown tran..."
Last Reply by
Views: 625    Replies: 14
"Hey peeps of London, I'm bored (I should be working), what are you up to?ickleMatt "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,781    Replies: 65
"Upwardly gothic Its what we have been saying for years although i would tend to agree with the statemnt that we are more class less than middle class....the thing is though do you think..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,225    Replies: 9
"it's funny but you have to feel for the poor girl http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b268/sendn00dz/leak.jpgcheck it out"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,273    Replies: 13
"I know ive seen this topic somewhere but i couldnt find it and i did use the search for containers and storage but nothing turned up that was of any use. so...What kinda container do y..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,303    Replies: 6
"Okay, so as some of you know, I'm getting married in May. We have been asked to have assigned seating for the reception. At first we thought that instead of having table numbers, we w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,457    Replies: 33
"Ok. So here's my guide of how not to work at work. (really only applies to office jobs)1) Drinks. Go get a drink often. About once an hour is acceptable. Any more then people start noti..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,187    Replies: 4
" Jaws Trailer A Story of love and friendshipThank you to Bovril for bringing this to my attention"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,739    Replies: 8
"calling all original nutters...are you ready to make your body rock to titan...and other related things?www.breakbeat.co.ukgoto the listen section on the lhsi personally can recommend d..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,208    Replies: 13
"Someone watered the poison hole!Your my deputie favorite Sorry I'm bored"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,281    Replies: 6
"Bye for now, dear Asia - I have enjoyed being with you for the last 6 months... now it's exactly 12 hours before I leave you for Europe and already I miss you dearly...No, I don't feel ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,534    Replies: 193
"So your in a bar/anywhere and in frount of you u see the perfect woman/women or guy....whats the smoothist...funnyist line ur gona use???mike.c"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,178    Replies: 56
"Once again I come across a list concocted by some new-age-herbalist-reiki-wizard, of symptoms indicative of poor chi-flow/squashed chakras/energy-blockage; which claims that one sign of..."
Views: 2,082    Replies: 0
"can someone help me translate a song from spanish, i've tried babel fish an the otheer translaters but it just comes back crazy talk (it probably is but a different sort of crazy)here's..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,625    Replies: 76
"i think that we all are branded for fire twirling does anyone have anything to say on the matter i was at my crew last week and we all got yelled at then abused because we "twirl" we ar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,159    Replies: 29
" Heh heh"
Last Reply by
Views: 5,972    Replies: 39
"Hey, i've said this a dosen times to myself and my friends, i'm going to get fit. Personaly I don't like doing exercise, apart from swimming(But not liking people seeing my body puts me..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,728    Replies: 24
"So just post unusual places you've done poi. That's all I'm wondering. Whether it's a different country or just in a strange place. Unique experiences are always on topic as well...-..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,227    Replies: 12
"And no, I do not perform as a clown, but this has warmed me to the idea more than anything else the last 7 years... Clown Foo Martial Arts Video"
Last Reply by
Views: 2,227    Replies: 21
"Hey all,Well, after catching up with a few mates the other day, it was mutually agreed that I need a new nickname in honour of both my new hobby and 'the next step in life'. Anyway, apa..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,379    Replies: 13
"just a general note, if it is allowed to be mentioned here.im currently moving poiinthepark.net to a new server, if any one trys to log in!... aint happening its gone...dont know how lo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,008    Replies: 12
"I've been going to see a travel agent about my U.K & Europe Trip and the moment I met my agent I got these dodgy vibes from him.When I first paid for my flights I didn't bother ab..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,375    Replies: 20
"Hey, just came accross a video by a rather talented juggler. Probably one of the more entertaining 3 ball routines I've ever seen http://s158645047.onlinehome.us/video_5290_10558.html?s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,967    Replies: 39
"OK. So having spent nearly half a year at univeristy so far, I have come to the conclusion that university as a whole is overrated. Maybe i chose the wrong uni, but the whole lifestyle ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,842    Replies: 10
"Hi P.K how are you??I was just telling someone about the aerotech glopoi and went to check out your site for the piccies of you spinning them last summer and I couldnt get on.....does i..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter