Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 1,116    Replies: 2
"Post deleted by Dentrassi"
Last Reply by
Views: 11,673    Replies: 88
"ok i'll warn you....this can be incredibly maddening if you can't get it. the crimson room "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,464    Replies: 6
"I have been on HoP for about 8 months so far. And The main thing I have noticed at meets that i have been to that many people Love to give Hugs to each other So imagine to my supris..."
Last Reply by
Views: 694    Replies: 7
"See here for details."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,193    Replies: 15
"A thread in the Other Toys discussion got me thinking (and remebering) about some of the brief encounters I've had with people who do any of the same juggling arts I do.Like meeting som..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,706    Replies: 12
"Inspired by the "Daniel Craig as James Bond" discussion: What's your favourite Bond song?Mine are definitely the Shirley Bassey ones, and probably "the world is not enough" - love the v..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,047    Replies: 5
"Please allow me some shameless pimping of a friend's band, they're rather good.http://myspace.com/somethingfornowmusicPlease go along and listen to their stuff, say hullo and nose about..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,792    Replies: 31
"Hahahah, this is great!http://www.rrrrthats5rs.com/games/dont-shoot-the-puppy/The only think you have to do is not shoot the puppy - don't move the mouse, type anything, or do anything ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,123    Replies: 46
"I had a few drinks the other night and accidently let one of my poi go , it flew through the air....and hooked in a tree now i only have one any ideas how to get poi from tree without..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,207    Replies: 28
"Miss Aimz has quite a big problem that needs solving as soon as possible.For the past 4 years I've worked in care home in St.Leonards. Privately run, very well to do, always have the to..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,247    Replies: 27
"Hey there-I just started to take Capoeira classes and am hoping to use some of what I'm learning with my fire dancing. I was wondering if anyone else here plays Capoeira and combines i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,126    Replies: 5
"I just got a call about a job trial at a bowling alley, working as the host of kids' parties. It's on Saturday. I'm nervous as! I've worked with kids before (I was a primary school teac..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,297    Replies: 50
"This is quite fun. Search google with your name and find out what you look like:search "(your name) looks like" (with the speech marks) and post the funniest result from the front page...."
Last Reply by
Views: 627    Replies: 1
"Anyone else going to the Ben Harper gig in Brisbane next month?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,254    Replies: 7
".... when you know you have a 3000 word report to write, is to make an early morning decision to stay in your pyjamas... even though you know you won't be leaving the house or seeing an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,407    Replies: 14
"I've definitely struggled finding decent knee high socks to make sock poi in Australia - probably theres not enough market due to the more sensible climate we have here Ive found a guy ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,751    Replies: 11
"A short rantThis has nothing to do with the dentist themselves, my dentist is a very cool person. This is rant about the industry, or more to the point ... trying to get an appointment..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,160    Replies: 9
"oh wow. I've been a big fan of this guy's deviantart page. Even though the animation is pretty gruesome at times (I hate zombies!) This brought back memories of my childhood and is how ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,138    Replies: 6
"Hi Kids,Stae and myself are flying out to Sydney tomorrow morning to perform with the Crusty Demons Global Assault Tour and we need to find some Shellsol-T/TK, Pegasol 3440 or Firesol/w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,206    Replies: 20
"http://www.ttr.com/model9_page2.htmMany uses have been found for Nikolai Tesla's genius.I propose another one.Just think, it'd be pretty cool with one spinner, arcs zapping from each po..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,556    Replies: 29
"heyas..I seem to always be posting about driving...but oh well here I go again..I live in the bush .. and grew up in the bush... and understand that we live in the territory of other an..."
Last Reply by
Views: 939    Replies: 18
"I need good names, We were thinking Tir nan 'og (Translates land of the ever young - the celtic otherworld)or Tir for short. what think you all?"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,437    Replies: 19
"Trepanation is a procedure that involves the removal of a section of bone from the cranium. Many tribes throughout the world used to do this ceremonially and medically, and trepanned s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,501    Replies: 59
"Hello my pretties,I'm in need of something to laugh at as I like kaughing but I'm sitting in my office all alone doing boring work so I was wondering......What's the best joke you've ev..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,592    Replies: 18
"If you ever wanted to know if your fear of being struck by lightning is soemthing to be genuinly scared of, or if you wanted to laugh at your friend who is scared of swimming pools, I s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,521    Replies: 5
"I had to get the pic from 2.4 MB to 10kb, without photoshop. SO I opened it it in paint and shrank it down to %25. Then it was 60kb, so I uploaded it to my gallery, viewed the thumbna..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,169    Replies: 16
"just to get the telsa poi thread in order i thought i'd start one purely about C&C "
Last Reply by
Views: 878    Replies: 5
"i am sad. we installed a new hard drive and in the process i have lost all of my contacts, calenders, and whatnot that was stored so neatly in my outlook. i cannot figure out how to tra..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,333    Replies: 5
"Below is from my sister - please if you have time give it a go. Please can you visit my website and test it. Please bear in mind that this is a proof of concept and therefore not quite ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,624    Replies: 9
"When I quit smoking I made a point of telling EVERYONE to make sure I'd be under plenty of social pressure not to cave, and it worked really well! So, this thread has more or less the s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 688    Replies: 1
"Post deleted by RumpleST"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,041    Replies: 7
"WHO LIKES MAGIC???http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqbbJI9gFS8"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,454    Replies: 2
"just found a vid on the net on how to make some "fire wire" as they call it, but realy it's easy and cheap Sparkle poiEdit - link removed"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,795    Replies: 80
"chris bliss....any of your jugglers out there heard of him before? i'm not a juggler whatsoever, so i could be stupidly impressed. but i dunno, this looked really cool to me.http://ma..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,526    Replies: 27
"ok, im sitting here and ive run out of any sort of flammable liquid for lighting anything. I am bored and dont want to move. On my desk i have:scissorsblank cd,slightbulbglue2 cups toba..."
Last Reply by
Views: 817    Replies: 9
"I have fallen in love with Ben Browder lol, I want to marry him and have his babys Who/what is your fantasy?"
Views: 812    Replies: 0
"I saw a Tongan dude who was doing doulbe staves at The world Fire Spinning Championships. Now I can't find the web page for the video. It was here somewher! Any help is greatly apprecia..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,943    Replies: 3
"hi if someone can actually explain to me how to do the five beat weave I would love them soooo much lol! I am new to poi but I am lovin it soooo much. I have mastered the four beat weav..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,708    Replies: 14
"Come on.................. we've all heard them, but i thought there should be a tread specificly for them i did a search a few times and there;s nothing about "yo mamma" jokes and........."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,589    Replies: 40
"ok so this thread has been slightly altered, i'd like to know what other people have named their fire staff's (hope i got rid of that poll) "
Last Reply by
Views: 564    Replies: 3
"Hey just in case noone knew the world juggling federation is competition is on ESPN right now and it's bad azz, just wanted to let ya'll know:)"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,683    Replies: 46
"Well guys - this is for the Aussies:Years ago there was a great concern about Roos getting blind, another was that the virus (that was invented to kill the rabbits) jumped to the roos a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,885    Replies: 19
"yes. go see her, aimée is amazing. i had a lovely time trying to find her on the train to lewes on friday, which made her not so amazing. got to lewes and it was all wet and shitty. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,793    Replies: 20
"Hey everyone! *Jumps up and down gleefully...*I asked Liz_Ard to marry me and she said yes! We are looking into early next year as a possible time and woo hoo! See you all at Falmouth..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,343    Replies: 32
"My brother came back from the pub (drunk as a skunk) while I was outside having a practice with my fire poi unlit, im much better with them when there not on fire, for some reason as so..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,021    Replies: 10
"To answer this question you will have to have watched the "Uberstaff 2005" vid (which I think you should watch anyway cos its CL) which can be found here - http://www.soton-firespinning..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,830    Replies: 51
" doing my head in this is one of those insane games much like red door.Its doing my head in...I cant find clothes, or money!"
Last Reply by
Views: 608    Replies: 4
"The nominees:http://webbyawards.com/webbys/current.php?season=10Personal favourites are:http://beastblender.com/www.miniclip.comwww.stackopolis.com "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,541    Replies: 4
"Does anyone know what jezreal means?I've gathered its a plain/valley in biblical times, and that it possibly means in its original language "gathering that which was scattered." But- i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,056    Replies: 10
"right, i have devised a theory regarding musical tastes and preferred fire toy. to aid in this, would you be so kind as to list your favourite genre / preferred toy. ill let you know th..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter