Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,273    Replies: 18
"interesting places for anyone using Google Earth ...37°14'21.18"N, 115°48'21.14"W - Area 5153°28'25.26"N, 2°14'51.73"W - Gasworks, former home of manchester spinners1600 pennsylvan..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,373    Replies: 9
"A friend of mine saw a large muscular contact juggler in Delhi.He was nearly naked and walked about with the contact ball on the top of his head.Very curious.Anybody know who he is?"
Last Reply by
Views: 868    Replies: 15
"before you start screaming and grassing me up to the mods (FRD;) ) i did do a search this thread is about that day in your life where everythings going good, not a care in the world and..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,680    Replies: 10
"For your information: THIS DEPT OF TRANSPORT INITIATIVE HAS BEEN RE-LAUNCHED, MAY 2006.Information Release.Due to the nature of the quality of driving in England the Department of Trans..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,819    Replies: 8
"I saw the pinguin smacking game and thought of this midget tossing wich in turn made me think of the short people thread. see, short people are good for all sort's of things! J/K "
Last Reply by
Views: 1,133    Replies: 8
"ok, I'm doing a page on my website Called Organised Chaos. I'm looking for errr volunteers who will help me make this page funny. Its kind of a game really, to see who can be the most e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,320    Replies: 8
"Anyone have a clue what understanding would look like? I need images of it for an assignment, but for once even clip art and google image search just aren't helping. Photos, cartoons, w..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,896    Replies: 25
"THE OFFSIDE RULE EXPLAINED (FOR GIRLS)You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shopassistant on the till is a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes which you have justseen..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,536    Replies: 29
"Whooa... This kid's a little scarey"
Last Reply by
Views: 956    Replies: 5
"yesterday i was standing in a field (as you do) waiting for cows to come running towards me (again...as you do) for a farming thingy, but the cows were running back and forth at the top..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,887    Replies: 108
"Thats right, someone mentioned the X-men in the "madonna act your age" thread. And it got me thinking... If you were a mutant, and were part of the X-men, what would your ability be?I'm..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,709    Replies: 12
"Wherever you are, please place a slice of bread on the ground.why??http://www.zefrank.com/theshow/archives/2006/05/051606.htmlThis may help:http://www.zefrank.com/sandwich/tool.htmlMy p..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,556    Replies: 9
"Can someone please let me know when Common Ground 2006 is on and where it is being held"
Last Reply by
Views: 691    Replies: 1
"hey everyone, just wondering if anybody will be in the krazyhouse in liverpool this saturday? it's an all nighter, so doors are open 9pm till 5am. I'll be spinning my sock poi (well, t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,184    Replies: 12
"Tomorrow, I go back out on the road around the USA. it should be at least a good 4 months before I return. it may even be more than that.... but anyways, if I don't see you before I ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,218    Replies: 21
"I just bought a new car. It's red and very zippy. I love it.And I was thinking as my heart nearly stopped when a cop pulled out behind me with his lights on, and thankfully passed me......"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,794    Replies: 8
"Anyone out there like Prometheus a.k.a Cyberbabas, Benji Vaughan, 1/2 of Younger Brother? Want to find out? Want free music? If you don't know who he is, he makes nice psytrance/breaks ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 7,606    Replies: 49
"well although i can see lots of people's emails in the 'meet others' directory a lot of them are obviously no longer visiting the page and some of them not even into Poi anymore - so i ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,104    Replies: 16
"so, i just found this site for if you hear a bit of a song on an advert, and can't figure out where it comes from or who sings it... this is a UK site although there's probably a equiv..."
Last Reply by
Views: 866    Replies: 3
"Am I alone on HOP in being in love with the whole Nerds FC team?For those who aren't from Oz/don't watch SBS, its the only reality TV show that has remotely appealed to me of late. Basi..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,402    Replies: 2
"this is what i did tonite cos i was bored so i thought i would make a vidhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmroGV7olQoenjoy"
Views: 488    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 937    Replies: 5
"The person im looking for is Rovo...he was at the latinila thing at the SU campus. He after a lating play. And im new here. Im really interestid in poi.:)"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,749    Replies: 19
"Please, Please help me find my beautiful poi. I'm heart broken that I have lost them.Last seen at the BJC on Bodmin, bright pink hologram one side, black hologram the other, hyperloop.c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,535    Replies: 54
"mine (and I know people aren't gonna find this funny coz out of context )was:it's not blu its aqua marine...her voice was sooo funny and it made me laugh for the first time in ages..so ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,311    Replies: 40
"Make up a ridiculously untrue fact that SOUNDS like it could be real!Due to several synapses in the cerebral cortex snapping when a human male exceeds 17 stone, fat men find it physical..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,330    Replies: 28
".....Because I got a spinning gig tommorow!Weird.Im still in Morocco, but I was talking to a guy with what little french I knew, and i mentioned I span fire. Suddenly he wants me spinni..."
Views: 997    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,880    Replies: 102
"&lbr;So rather than doing the polite thing and emailing or calling all of our friends individually we thought we'd just POST IT TO HoP and let the word spread from there!&rbr;Yes, it's ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 905    Replies: 4
"Hey guy!I need yer help...my boi has a birthday in a month and a bit, and over this time I want to collect from real people (not a book/list on the 'net) favourite quotations....they ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,723    Replies: 11
"http://postpossum.spymac.com/images/IMGP2616s.jpgHere's me playing around with a chunky monkey camera yesterday. Who's good at guessing a price? Post a guess, then, click below if you'd..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,733    Replies: 19
"should i buy firepoi on ebay? the ad says they're brand new, and in the picture they sure look brand new, and after shipping are only like 12 bucks!! ... can ebay be trusted??? the item..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,563    Replies: 44
"Do yourself a favour and go see it most fun I have had watching a film in ages.http://serenitymovie.com.au/Joss Whedon is the man.For those that don't know, it is a Sci/fi / Western"
Last Reply by
Views: 1,518    Replies: 10
"Keep your fingers crossed... I've just basically been offered a job for when my PhD finishes, if things work out alright (like my supervisor asking the sponsors to delay the start of th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,335    Replies: 11
"Here's a possibly silly question, but I was wondering.. are there any real reasons beach towels often are smooth on one side, and a bit coarser on the other? I very much prefer the coar..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,306    Replies: 11
"I've been playing with poi for a couple of years now, and thoroughly enjoy fire poi! I was telling a friend ( who had never seen firepoi before) and it and was telling him that i'd hear..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,107    Replies: 27
"For all of those non-aussies trying to understand us...or for those from the east-coast trying to understand the west coast...or the south trying to understand the north... or simply fo..."
Last Reply by
Views: 661    Replies: 5
"Since were all so sophisticated here on HoP would anyone like to join me in a Martini (http://www.foody.org/home/martini.html)??Motley"
Last Reply by
Views: 899    Replies: 1
"well, this is the sequel. just like all those horrible movies that get a second and even worse try at the cinema. hopefully this will keep you as amused as it kept me to make it. hop..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,626    Replies: 11
"For a while, I've been exploring the realms of tea... green tea, chamomile tea, earl grey tea, lemon tea, raspberry tea, apple pear cinnamon tea, indian spice tea, mocha cinnamon tea, m..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,768    Replies: 6
"Here's some closeups, and I just uploaded some pics and a short video to my gallery. I took these photos at Fireball, the Blur Studios company party at the Henry Fonda Music Box Theater..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,607    Replies: 29
"The other day i got bored of working at work, and we aren't allowed to use the net except for certain sites that are "work related" like Companies House. So i searched all the HoP names..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,386    Replies: 27
"http://www.umop.com/images/rps25_outcomes.jpgOnly problem is can see is that now its going to get compicated to remember what beats what."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,186    Replies: 24
"guys i have a massive problem, i'm in college and i study film and video, which needs alot of attention and its alot of work. i have a deadline set for my first year work to be handed i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 23,466    Replies: 38
"So my friends reading this book and I'm thinking I'd like to read it when he's done. It has introduced this idea of the divine proportion which I find astonishing.I've copied and pasted..."
Last Reply by
Views: 2,111    Replies: 14
"ok before i get yelled at to do a search i did - nothing the closest was about knuckle cracking :Psecondly i know this is a bit of a negative thread for the social chatty zone but i tho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,445    Replies: 8
"'Allo 'allo! Just thought i'd post this! If you are REALLY random (like me!) post back. Let's have a randomness competition!!Spek!Lil' BBoy"
Last Reply by
Views: 6,966    Replies: 70
"A little girl is in line to see Santa. When it's her turn, she climbs up on Santa's lap. Santa asks, "What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?" The little girl replies, "..."
Last Reply by
Views: 1,812    Replies: 11
"Has anyone heard of the milk challenge?to celebrate my milk loving friend's birthday we are undertaking the milk challenge.basically you have to drink a gallon (8 pints) of milk . you c..."
Last Reply by
Views: 895    Replies: 11
"You know, these are a very under-appreciated invention.I'm lighting my entire apartment for about 5W right now. I wouldn't do surgery in this setting, but it's light enough to make a c..."
Page: ......

HOP Newsletter